Kayaks2Fish NSW, Sydney

Kayaks2Fish NSW, Sydney

Pece S.

Pece S.Sydney, NSW

Osprey Kayak

Great Customer Service, few months time will upgrade to something bigger.
Well done guys and thank you.
Look forward to purchasing more products.
Great and reliable kayak suitable to people of all ages.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Awesome store, great service

Felt welcome from the time we walked in the door. Great service and great range of gear. Would definently get all my gear from there in future as they have great prices and are extremely helpful.

Store LocationWetherill park kayaks 2 fish Sydney

Quality and Value Products

I recently purchased two kayaks (and accessories) @Kayaks2Fish and the products were great!
Staff had great knowledge of their products and even showed us the most efficient ways to load the kayaks on our vehicle. A one-stop shop for all kayaking needs, would highly recommend!

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

NextGen MKII

I'm 6.1 and 110kg so wanted to try the kayak out for size. Went to the store and all the kayaks were accessible to sit in. The guy in the store was helpful and knowledgeable.
Whilst it doesn't weigh heavy, the width of the kayak does make it difficult to carry out or lift onto the vehicle.
In the water, it is stable and easy to manoeuvre. When moving around inside the kayak it can initially feel unstable as if it's going to flip but it doesn't.

Watto

WattoSydney, NSW

With initial doubts about quality based on the price from everything else on the market I was skeptical. From picking it up and getting a thorough run down from sales staff to putting it on the water I was incredibly happy. Floats well and easy to control. Wouldn’t be surprised if I end up getting another for the house....

Jim J

Jim JSydney, NSW

Plastic Fantastic!

Store LocationWetherill Park NSW

Love my fishing Kayak !

Dont bother going to BCF or Anaconda and pay more, when you can get more for less at Kayaks 2 Fish! Highly recommended! Love my fishing Kayak , I use it frequently ! Great areas for me to hold my rods , and extra space if I want accessories or to carry a bag on the back!

Sam A

Sam ASydney

K2F Gen10

Fantastic Kayak - use it for fishing. Has everything you need to be able to upgrade etc. Great price and great place to start out Kayak Fishing. I might upgrade to a better model in future but for now, this does everything I need it to do. Now I just need to catch fish :)

Store LocationWetherill Park, NSW

Excellent product - mixed customer service

Happy Dad

Happy DadSydney, NSW

My son couldn’t be happier, bring on the fish

I liked that I could go to the showroom and view the kayak prior to purchase,
The Seak 2.7 m is perfect for my son to get on the water and learn how to fish from a kayak
What a cool birthday present and he is loving it and takes every opportunity to get out for a paddle and hopefully start to catch a few fish
Staff were great and helpful with all my questions and needs
Thanks again

Max Y.

Max Y.Central West, NSW

Great kayak for the money

I got a 2.7m kayak for my girlfriend and it's excellent. Comparable to my mates top price big name kayaks. Great quality too and light weight, definitely recommend to anyone

Store LocationWetherill Park Sydney

Paco

PacoSydney, NSW

Love it

I originally bought a gen 10 kayak from kayak2fish fell in love with it went back 2 weeks later and bought the misses one to. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable which was great help when deciding which one to buy for my self and the misses. I highly reccomend kayak2fish

Store LocationWetherell park

Alex F

Alex FHunter Region, NSW

Best value and fun available!

Over the Christmas/January period, I bought my partner and I 2x Osprey Kayaks from Kayaks2Fish and we couldn’t be happier! Easy to transport, easy to manoeuvre and very sturdy! Can’t reccomend them enough!

PiesJosh

PiesJoshSydney, NSW

Great value, excellent service

Service was really helpful. Fantastic value. Highly recommended for anyone looking at getting into kayaking on a budget. I bought the Orca 12. Range was good.

Have had a chance to use the kayak a few times including an overnight camping trip. Enough storage for a tent and sleeping bag as well as esky and other gear. Very happy with my purchase.

PS while I was offered entry in a draw for this review. There was no compulsion for that review to be positive. I had already reviewed positively on Google before I even knew about the offer.

great product

absolutely great company to deal with, fantastic product. It was delivered earlier than expected and securely wrapped to avoid any potential damage. All in all a very happy buying experience.

Mark

MarkSydney

Great everything!

Great service, great product, great prices! I cannot express how happy I am with my new Kayak! Thanks so much Kayaks 2 Fish! I will definitely be recommending you to my friends!

Kayak Fun

Kayak Fun

Fishing Kayak!

Great way to enjoy the shores of Sydney Harbour in one of the Kayaks2Fish Fishing Kayaks. Comfortable and easy to handle. The retail/warehouse store had a good number of kayaks on display and definitely had lots of accessories and life jackets for sale. The on line store is also really fantastic! Can't fault the staff and professionalism! All the family are enjoying the kayaks!

Celine

CelineSydney, NSW

Great value for money quality kayak

Purchased the Nextgen9 kayak after much consideration and searching the web. Went down to the store to try the kayaks out and the guy there was very helpful in recommending me the right kayak. Price is great for the quality of the kayak, and it goes great. Only thing is it doesn't go straight on water that well and tends to just drift in circles when stationary, so may consider getting a rudder to help with it. It's also very stable and great for fishing on.

Bob S

Bob SSydney, NSW

Problems with first Nextgen10 quickly sorted out.

I had problems with the first Nextgen 10 they gave me. Screws were stripped in the plastic. Rang their Sydney warehouse and the problem was rapidly sorted out. The second unit was all good and now using it regularly and very happy with the kayak. Highly recommend the Nextgen 10.

Store LocationSydney. Wetherill Park.

Chad

ChadSydney, NSW

Best Ever!

I searched the web for a very long time to find a quality kayak at a reasonable price...when I found this I had to go to the store to make sure that It wasnt just a poor quality product....But, great customer service and definately good quality products....use my kayak about once a week and couldn't be happier!!