3.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No
C.Wallis

C.WallisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Osprey Kayaks

Bought 2 Osprey Kayaks and they were from different molds so didn't stack. The guys at the warehouse were awesome and swapped it over.

Louise s.Sydney, NSW

BUT Unsure of rating

Purchased fishing kayak for my daughter and loved it until after 2nd outing the hull was half filled with water. We are trying to determine how the kayak leaked and will probably have to take it back to the nearest outlet for warranty testing, a two hour drive. Very disappointing after reading so many positive comments online but it happens. Will post outcome when resolved.

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Louise, sorry to hear about it. Once we have received your kayak back at the warehouse we will investigate to find out the cause of the leak.

Louise s.

All pretty much sorted. I have been informed the kayaks hatches are not waterproof and can only handle splashes. Ours was left in the rain, so i now know not to stay out in bad weather conditions.

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Louise, best to use a Kayak Cover if you are going to be leaving them outside. It also helps to keep spiders, snakes etc away during the winter months.

No Delivery No Communication.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Simon

SimonGippsland, VIC

Terrible follow up customer service.

Follow up Customer service is terrible. As evidenced by asking me to write a review. Wrong advice given prior to purchase of accessories (sand wheels) and long delays to resolve. Gave up. Wore the financial loss. Committed to never deal with kayaks2fish ever again.

Maikayla E.

Maikayla E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This product is truly amazing.

The kids love their kayaks they would be in them twenty four seven if they had their way.Kayaks easy to use and transport.

TANIA

TANIAPeel, WA

Getting another one

My husband loves my Nextgen 9 Bora Bora so much, that we have now ordered one for him.....
That way I get to use my kayak again without flipping a coin.
Highly recommend these kayaks and dealing with the Staff at Kayaks to fish is fantastic too.

Next gen 10

Next gen 10 ,Works well, nice and stable. Carry handles do seem like they won't last too long i could be wrong. Either way
Would recommend.

Joanne H.

Joanne H.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Exercise

Kayaks2fish are a fantastic, professional and efficient company. 100% recommend. Our Kayak is top quality and the seat is so comfortable. It was worth paying that little extra. Thank you.

kayaking newbies

kayaking newbiesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great after sales service

Bought a double J-style kayak carrier, which turned out not to be suitable for my circumstances, (after trying to load my kayaks) - nothing wrong with the product, but found it difficult to use due to vehicle height. Kayaks2fish offered me the chance to replace with two individual racks, which now better suits my kayaks and vehicle. I'm happy now with the outcome, and the level of customer support provided exceeded my expectations.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Scott L.

Scott L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent communication, My boy loves his new kayak

We had an issue with the kayak that was delivered. The staff over the phone were amazing. problem solved and we are using the kayak everyday during the holidays. thanks guys, we'll be buying from you again. Cheers

Family Fun for All

We realised from the very first time we put our new Kyaks2Fish kyak in the water that this was definately the first of another 2 Kyaks2Fish kyaks for our household. This is a great product at a Fantastic price point. We will be back for more

Craigo

CraigoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Was a great fishing platform until handle fell off.