Kayaks2Fish Online Store

Kayaks2Fish Online Store (page 2 of 32)

Scott

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Still waiting.

My paddle is in usable as the lock mechanism doesn't lock. Also the back pack on the seating was not stitched correctly, making it unusable.
I have taken photos and sent them of to an employee, 3weeks ago, with no reply, that's after speaking to him by phone.
Also I find that at 110 kgs I sit to low in the water in the 2.7m kayak, meaning I take on a lot of water from wake, maybe I should ask for a refund and look for a superior model.
Yours sincerely,
Scott Freestone.

Marija G.

Marija G.Sydney, NSW

perfect little kayak

It is fantastic product for money and it is very versatile kayak. We were looking to buy kayak from BCF or Anaconda initially, but they did not include the seat and the paddle with the kayak. You have to purchase them separately. I have bought this kayak for my self, but now it has been used by my husband for fishing because it is nicely equipped for that and kids are also using the kayak now for recreation now. We are definitely buying another one. I have to also thank your staff who kindly made easy swap of different kayak colour for me before Christmas. I am sorry but I don't feel comfortable leaving my receipt of purchase everybody to see my address.
Marija

Noel

NoelIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

I found the staff at the pick up ( Wollongong) most helpful and the process very easy.
The staff I spoke to on the phone were happy to assist with any issues.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Dean G.

Dean G.South East Queensland, QLD

Loving my NextGen 10MK2

Bought a NextGen10 MK2 from Kayaks2fish and have taken it out a few times and love it. Very stable for a big guy and easy to paddle. Plenty of rod holders and storage. Can't wait to get out on it again this weekend.

Eagle 12 tandem

I have taken it for a test run and it tracks straight and is very stable. I purchased the kayak to go kayak camping, which is coming up this weekend. I've test loaded the kayak, and it fits enough gear for 2 people, including stow room in the hull, which stayed dry on my test paddle.

Great Product and service

Had cause to ring online help and could not be happier with the assistance I received. All matters were solved completely

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Excellent Fishing Kayak

Ordered NG10 MII on line for Christmas and arrived before time.
Issues with some damage to the kayak but the guys helped out with the issues and very happy with the outcome.
First run was on holidays, It handled great, very stable and caught a few fish also.
Great Fishing Kayak and I couldn't be happier. I recommend this kayak to anyone.
I also received regular updates on the kayak while in transport.
The Tips sent from Ben were also great.

Excellent value, quick delivery.

Researched a number of fishing kayaks. The Nextgen9 was perfect for what I needed and very well priced. Delivery was quick.

Amazing Quality Kayak!

Loving the kayak! Super stable and comfortable! I got the 3.7m Eagle Pro 2. Only downside is that its a bit heavy.

Diane

DianeSydney, NSW

No customer service

Kayaks2Fish
Ben P.Kayaks2Fish
Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kayak is awesome

I recently brought my self the next gen 10 kayak from kayaks to fish, my brother also brought a next gen 10 as well, whilst the kayak is definitely one of the best kayaks I have been in, the over all product is amazing and comfortable, unfortunately the customer service is not as good, I had an issue where my kayak did not have a rod holder or kayak leash as the add described, kayaks2fish did honor that the item whetr missing, though it too alot of "hoop jumping" to get the items mailed out, i tried the online chat with not much progress over quiet a few days. I spoke with somone on the phone who was able to push the issue forward though it still took quiet a few weeks to recive, but as for the product the next gen 10 is an amazing ride.

Jesse H.

Jesse H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Customer

Could not be happier with my NextGen 9 kayak, it does everything i want it to and more. It's stable, comfortable, and adaptable with the huge amount of accessories available. Build quality feels solid and everything works as intended. K2F are very easy to deal with and the products are top notch. Would suggest paying for delivery as i found the pickup to be a bit difficult especially during Covid restrictions, but other than that, cannot fault them.

Taleah

TaleahIllawarra, NSW

Kayaking review

Great kayak, I purchased a next gen 10, and enjoy the comfort and stability, research life jacket and transportation, have fun with ease. Customer service needs improvement.

Amy B

Amy BCanberra 2600, ACT

Awesome product and easy purchase

Rose

RoseHunter Region, NSW

Love it!!

Finally got to take out my Osprey after several false starts because of the weather. Found it very stable and comfortable I couldn’t be more pleased. Absolutely awesome customer service when I collected it from the Newcastle warehouse and the price was exceptional. I look forward to planning more trips - Thanks

Just what doctor ordered

Easy to order a Nexgen 9 fishing kayak and ended up coming about a week earlier than first said. Weight is good to lift and is easy to use. Quite stable for size. Very happy with it. Thanks

Jazzy C.

Jazzy C.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Fun

It was so easy to order my two Nextgen9 kayaks online and were a reasonable price. They arrived earlier than expected which was so exciting. My husband and I took to the water two days after pick up and had a lot of fun exploring our local river. We found our kayaks to be very good quality and stable. Kayaks2Fish send advice emails such as how to store kayaks, how to install a rudder and ways to transport your kayak. Thanks Kayaks2Fish ...I will recommend you to anyone thinking of buying a kayak and accessories. #kayaks2fish

Shane

ShaneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best kids fishing Kayak for the money!

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best fishing kayak out there

Bought a 2.7m kayak over summer and is a high quality kayak for a super cheap price! Would recommend for all!

Most dangerous kayak NextGen 7