Kayaks2Fish Online Store

Kayaks2Fish Online Store (page 3 of 32)

Rose

RoseHunter Region, NSW

Love it!!

Finally got to take out my Osprey after several false starts because of the weather. Found it very stable and comfortable I couldn’t be more pleased. Absolutely awesome customer service when I collected it from the Newcastle warehouse and the price was exceptional. I look forward to planning more trips - Thanks

Just what doctor ordered

Easy to order a Nexgen 9 fishing kayak and ended up coming about a week earlier than first said. Weight is good to lift and is easy to use. Quite stable for size. Very happy with it. Thanks

Jazzy C.

Jazzy C.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Fun

It was so easy to order my two Nextgen9 kayaks online and were a reasonable price. They arrived earlier than expected which was so exciting. My husband and I took to the water two days after pick up and had a lot of fun exploring our local river. We found our kayaks to be very good quality and stable. Kayaks2Fish send advice emails such as how to store kayaks, how to install a rudder and ways to transport your kayak. Thanks Kayaks2Fish ...I will recommend you to anyone thinking of buying a kayak and accessories. #kayaks2fish

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Shane

ShaneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best kids fishing Kayak for the money!

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best fishing kayak out there

Bought a 2.7m kayak over summer and is a high quality kayak for a super cheap price! Would recommend for all!

Most dangerous kayak NextGen 7

Kayaks2Fish
Ben P.Kayaks2Fish
Renae
Renae

Love my new kayak and features

Never fished off a kayak in my life, but bought myself the next gen 9 and how easy is it!
The compartment shelf is an added bonus and the new style seat is way comfier than the last model I’ve used.

Better 2nd time round

Much better experience for the 2nd time round. Better communication from customer service too. Arrived before time, easy and quick pick up. Possibly ordering a 3rd, missus needs to decide of she does want one.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Quality kayaks at such an awesome price

Was looking around for a kayak online and found Kayaks2fish then visited their store at Wetherill Park, was so impressed with the service and quality of the Nextgen 9 kayak,
at a really great price compared to other stores , I brought 2 instead of 1.

Andreas

AndreasSydney, NSW

nextgen 9

it is a very stable kayak but not designed to be fast especially in choppy waters. It's compact and light enough to load easily to the roof rack, suits my purpose for kayaking around the estuary or rivers.

Rick G.

Rick G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should have done that s ages ago

Should have done this ages ago. Have taken the bora bora kyack out twice since purchase, it has no trouble handling choppy seas a nd was impressed with its stability and made me feel very safe out on the water . As for the fishing side that is a science all in itself and will take a while to master. I am looking forward to setting up the kyack up right and hopefully enjoy snagging my first of many fish. Beats pier fishing any day. Best purchase I have made in ages. If your thinking of getting one don’t think just get one you won’t regret it.

Nxtgen 9

Hi I love my kayaks2fish next gen 9, so stable, perfect for all fishing out in deeper channels, across the sand flats, up shallow creeks chasing bass. Can not fault it, my dad loves his as well.

Scott H.

Scott H.Peel, WA

Fantastic company with great staff and excellent products

Fantastic kayak purchased through kayaks2fish in Perth. Great customer service and I highly recommend them if you’re in the market for a kayak. Everything about the transaction was effortless and enjoyable. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Do yourself a favour and go check out the amazing kayaks they stock. You won’t be disappointed. 10/10

Eric W.

Eric W.Sydney, NSW

Perfect size for fishing, Very stable

I got a 2.2m long and 66cm wide fishing Kayak before. Now I am upgraded to Kayak2fish NextGen 9 which is 2.8 m long and 85 cm wide. It has much more space so I put more fishing gear. Most important it’s much more stable compared to previous one. It’s hard to capsize even in choppy water. Awesome!

nexgen 10 kayak

this company is excellent to deal with prompt delivery, would definitely deal with again. nothing was a problem for them.

Jo jo

Jo joGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rudder control & paddles.

Got nexgen 11 and love it. 2 small issues. Paddles won't lock together slip apart. Guys at campbellfield were great got new paddle. Second was the screw that holds the rudder control was to short could not screw together at all lucky my father inlaw is a toolmaker and retapped the thread and new screw now all is good.

Maria G

Maria GPerth, WA

Charged but not delivered

I placed an order and I was charged on 24 December for a J-Style roof rack plus delivery, in 5 January I receive an email that the item has been dispatched. I enquire on 23 Jan about tracking the delivery and in 29 Jan I am told that is not in stock. Reason: due to a small error in the system. Now I know where not to shop again.

Kayaks2Fish
Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Maria, sorry for the experience you had with us. We have investigated the issue and it was completely our fault. We have now put into processes to better manage the stock.

Jason h

Jason hWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Orca kronos

Service was very good but my kayak seat keeps failing all the buckles let the straps out and I end up sitting on the hard plastic with no backrest and every time I use it I end up with 3 or 4 litres of water in the hull ,still trying to figure out where the water is getting in and what to do with the seat straps. Max drive works really well and is easy to set up.

C.Wallis

C.WallisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Osprey Kayaks

Bought 2 Osprey Kayaks and they were from different molds so didn't stack. The guys at the warehouse were awesome and swapped it over.

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with our Eagle Double

Purchased our Eagle double back at the beginning of December and it was delayed a couple of times so finally picked it up beginning of January. Very happy when we finally got it with all the extras on it. You do need a trolley to move it around which we have since purchased, should have bought it first up to get the 10% discount.