Kayaks2Fish Online Store

Kayaks2Fish Online Store (page 4 of 32)

Great service and awesome kayak

Website had loads of info on specs to assist in selecting the right kayak for me. From ordering kept me informed and arrived on time. Kayak performing to spec so very happy with my purchase!

Stuart W.

Stuart W.Sydney, NSW

Easy to deal with and full of knowledge

The best company ever. Love my kayak. Lots of room and comfortable. Having a blast out on the water with my new toy.

Joshua

JoshuaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy I love my kayak

Very happy with my purchase from kayak2fish.the kayak is very sturdy with the team at kayak2fish being very helpful I was able to pick my kayak up in a speedy manner and hit the water for some fun. Thank you kayak2fish I love my kayak.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Charlie

Charlie

Easy ordering, great product, competitive prices!

Highly recommend Kayaks2Fish Wollongong. Competitive prices, easy ordering and purchasing process and friendly service in puck up. I cannot fault the Kayaks2Fish Team, they provided regular updates on progress due to shipping delays (Covid).
Looking forward to taking my Kayak out on the water and so happy with the product we are in the process of purchasing another for the family.
If you are looking to purchase a Kayak, you must check out Kayaks2Fish.

Trin

TrinPerth, WA

Excellent fishing kayak

Excellent Kayak with many accessories and has a bunch of features you can use while fishing. The price is also really good compared to other sites and brands. Would definitely recommend if you're keen on a fishing kayak

Andrew

Andrew South East Queensland, QLD

This is awesome! Having heaps of fun :)

Hi all took my gen 10 fishing kayak out for the fist time n had fun on the water all day n was totally pleased n will b out on the water again for Australia Day ! The kayak was extremely easy to set up n handle very well ;)

Barb

BarbMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

We ordered to NG09 Kayaks on line. The service was excellent, communication great, ease of website, telephone and email support very good. Love our kayaks, they are exactly as described. The pickup in Newcastle was easy also. Overall a terrific company to deal with, highly recommended.

Gary Whittle

Gary Whittle Perth, WA

Love my NG 10 Kayak

Totally impressed with my NG 10.
Warehouse visit was quick and easy, with help from the warehouse guys. Kayak is spot on.

toasty

toastyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

Amazing company to deal with, prompt service and very knowledgeable staff. extremely helpful. Amazing products. we bought our son a kayak and it is THE best thing ever! can't wait to add to it with our own kayaks instead of stealing his lol

S Q.

S Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Pickup issue

We are happy with the kayaks that we purchased, but we was not happy with the delayed pickup dates that was changed from the advertised dates on kayaks2fish’s website. This pickup dates did changed a few times. We was disappointed when we drove 45 minutes to pickup the second kayak and found that it was not in stock even though we received emails and text stating it was. I also rang on the day to confirm and they said it was good to pickup. When I rang up to tell them this they did offer a free delivery that we used. I would have gave kayaks2fish a better rating but I think 3 stars is the best I can do.

Can’t believe I didn’t buy one earlier

Excellent well made and kept up to date through the whole order process. Thank you have recommended to everyone - bought the osprey and highly recommend.

Phil B

Phil B

Excellent Quality Kayak

Very easy company to deal with. We purchased an Eagle Double Fishing Kayak package and picked it up at Rocklea.

Christy Luckraft

Christy LuckraftCentral, SA

Kayaks for the whole family

Very happy with our purchase of a Nextgen 9 and two kids kayaks. Very stable kayaks (even in the ocean) and easy to paddle with comfortable seats. Only thing to note is the adult kayak is quite heavy if lifting onto the roof of your car by yourself. Writing review as we are so happy with our purchase we intend to buy another!

Des

DesSydney, NSW

Great Kayak!

Ordered the Kayak for Christmas Holidays and arrived in plenty of time. Next Gen 1+1 with the low seat proved very stable in rough tidal waters. Staff at Kayaks2Fish were extremely helpful and accommodating. Would go there again.

Ishantha W.

Ishantha W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect Kayak

I got Egale 12 last month. It is beautiful gray camo. It was my anniversary gift from my lovely wife. Egale 12 is comfortable very handy kayak. Highly recommended. I’m really enjoying every weekend with this beauty.

Mal H

Mal HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well equipped fishing kayak

Bought a Nextgen 10 MkII kayak, last year, it's pretty good so far, round hull section, so not as stable as my Dragon Pro Fisher, and a bit heavier to lift onto my car roof, but good for heavier adults. Taken it out a few times and it's great on flat water, and very well equipped.

Triton Pro Double plus 1

Ben newson

Ben newsonIllawarra, NSW

So much fun

The purchase and delivery of my new kayak was made so easy by Kayaks2Fish. The deal I got meant I was a little worried about the quality but when it turned up I was blown away. But the best thing is getting out and having a paddle with the whole family.

Fantastic

Next Gen 9 Fishing Kayaks. Very stable and the 'super comfortable aluminium seat" is super comfortable! My back is "shot" and I had no problems whatsoever. Very easy to get in and out of, and easy to paddle even for a 10yo. Definitely need 2 people to carry or a kayak trolley, but I was able to get it on the roof racks on my own (I watched the instructional video).

Jason S.

Jason S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Christmas present (NEXTGEN 9)

Great stability on the water, functional storage comes in very handy. The seat that came with the kayak is very comfortable and easy to set up.