Most dangerous kayak NextGen 7

Renae

Maria G

Maria GPerth, WA

Charged but not delivered

I placed an order and I was charged on 24 December for a J-Style roof rack plus delivery, in 5 January I receive an email that the item has been dispatched. I enquire on 23 Jan about tracking the delivery and in 29 Jan I am told that is not in stock. Reason: due to a small error in the system. Now I know where not to shop again.

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Maria, sorry for the experience you had with us. We have investigated the issue and it was completely our fault. We have now put into processes to better manage the stock.

Louise s.Sydney, NSW

BUT Unsure of rating

Purchased fishing kayak for my daughter and loved it until after 2nd outing the hull was half filled with water. We are trying to determine how the kayak leaked and will probably have to take it back to the nearest outlet for warranty testing, a two hour drive. Very disappointing after reading so many positive comments online but it happens. Will post outcome when resolved.

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Louise, sorry to hear about it. Once we have received your kayak back at the warehouse we will investigate to find out the cause of the leak.

Louise s.

All pretty much sorted. I have been informed the kayaks hatches are not waterproof and can only handle splashes. Ours was left in the rain, so i now know not to stay out in bad weather conditions.

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Louise, best to use a Kayak Cover if you are going to be leaving them outside. It also helps to keep spiders, snakes etc away during the winter months.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Kate S.

Kate S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Paid reviews

They failed to give me $30 credit for a review because it was negative. Yet everyone else gets $$$ for their reviews.
The products are also horrible quality.

Wayne M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

• +1Thumbnail
Naomi

NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting

I ordered a Kayak I’m August 2020 for my kids for Christmas and still waiting. Initially told 6-8wks, then got a text saying not until 5/12/20, then got a text saying 22/12/20 and now received a text saying 05/01/20, guess the kids won’t be getting a kayak for Christmas.
Very very unimpressed. Even with Covid surely it doesn’t take that long. Let’s see if it comes at all, maybe by next Christmas they might have it.

Marsha J.

Marsha J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dangerous Kayak - WARNING!

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

No Delivery No Communication.

lakshman

lakshmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slowest record for product

3 mates of mine and I ordered 4 kayaks in June this year 2020. Its 15th Oct and still waiting !! We have been given all sorts of excuses for delays in China ... how pathetic , As we are part of the logistics industry we bring 25 + Import containers from China every month . Kayak2fish cannot bring one ? Their excuses are pathetic to say the least .....guess they did not expect Import Logistics industry people to be some of their buyers when they started sending terrible untrue excuses for importing from China !!!

Sports & Recreation Shops

WangKaleen 2617, ACT

Outrigger stabilizer kit doesn't fit Nextgen10 Pro kayak

Purchased an outrigger stabilizer kit online, got it delivered fast, but found it couldn't be installed onto my Nextgen10 Pro as there is an insertnut missing from the kayak, tried contacting Kayak2Fish multiple times over the past week but no solution has been received, can't believe this is how they treat customers, terrible service

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Could you please email us at support@kayaks2fish.com along with the order ID and some pictures so that we can check and get this sorted?

Wang

Hi Victor, I've forwarded 2 emails to the address you suggested, let me know if you don't get them

Wang

Hi Victor, have you received my emails I sent last Friday?

Laura R

Laura RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

crap customer service

i bought outriggers. they arrived without screws and items needed to put them together or instructions. they hadn't checked the box before it went out. its been two weeks and the 'technical team' are reviewing it to see what to do... really? it takes a technical team to send a packet of screws and a sheet of paper? wouldn't buy from this company again.

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Laura, sorry it took longer to send out the missing parts. Sometimes we have to wait for more spare parts to arrive.

Also, it is impossible to open and inspect all boxes before shipping them out.

Geoffro