Sanam S.Victoria

Read this and watch this before you buy it

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kayaks2fish

Kayaks are great and well appointed. It was a bit difficult not being able to easily front up to a shop front to check them out-l nearly went with bcf. However the seat in k2fish was the better option. Our kayaks are difficult to keep in a straight line. Any suggestions? Also my paddle is the new clamp style which is more time consuming than the click in. Overall, happy

Scott

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Still waiting.

My paddle is in usable as the lock mechanism doesn't lock. Also the back pack on the seating was not stitched correctly, making it unusable.
I have taken photos and sent them of to an employee, 3weeks ago, with no reply, that's after speaking to him by phone.
Also I find that at 110 kgs I sit to low in the water in the 2.7m kayak, meaning I take on a lot of water from wake, maybe I should ask for a refund and look for a superior model.
Yours sincerely,
Scott Freestone.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Diane

DianeSydney, NSW

No customer service

Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kayak is awesome

I recently brought my self the next gen 10 kayak from kayaks to fish, my brother also brought a next gen 10 as well, whilst the kayak is definitely one of the best kayaks I have been in, the over all product is amazing and comfortable, unfortunately the customer service is not as good, I had an issue where my kayak did not have a rod holder or kayak leash as the add described, kayaks2fish did honor that the item whetr missing, though it too alot of "hoop jumping" to get the items mailed out, i tried the online chat with not much progress over quiet a few days. I spoke with somone on the phone who was able to push the issue forward though it still took quiet a few weeks to recive, but as for the product the next gen 10 is an amazing ride.

Taleah

TaleahIllawarra, NSW

Kayaking review

Great kayak, I purchased a next gen 10, and enjoy the comfort and stability, research life jacket and transportation, have fun with ease. Customer service needs improvement.

Most dangerous kayak NextGen 7

Renae
Renae

Maria G

Maria GPerth, WA

Charged but not delivered

I placed an order and I was charged on 24 December for a J-Style roof rack plus delivery, in 5 January I receive an email that the item has been dispatched. I enquire on 23 Jan about tracking the delivery and in 29 Jan I am told that is not in stock. Reason: due to a small error in the system. Now I know where not to shop again.

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Maria, sorry for the experience you had with us. We have investigated the issue and it was completely our fault. We have now put into processes to better manage the stock.

S Q.

S Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Pickup issue

We are happy with the kayaks that we purchased, but we was not happy with the delayed pickup dates that was changed from the advertised dates on kayaks2fish’s website. This pickup dates did changed a few times. We was disappointed when we drove 45 minutes to pickup the second kayak and found that it was not in stock even though we received emails and text stating it was. I also rang on the day to confirm and they said it was good to pickup. When I rang up to tell them this they did offer a free delivery that we used. I would have gave kayaks2fish a better rating but I think 3 stars is the best I can do.

Louise s.Sydney, NSW

BUT Unsure of rating

Purchased fishing kayak for my daughter and loved it until after 2nd outing the hull was half filled with water. We are trying to determine how the kayak leaked and will probably have to take it back to the nearest outlet for warranty testing, a two hour drive. Very disappointing after reading so many positive comments online but it happens. Will post outcome when resolved.

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Louise, sorry to hear about it. Once we have received your kayak back at the warehouse we will investigate to find out the cause of the leak.

Louise s.

All pretty much sorted. I have been informed the kayaks hatches are not waterproof and can only handle splashes. Ours was left in the rain, so i now know not to stay out in bad weather conditions.

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Louise, best to use a Kayak Cover if you are going to be leaving them outside. It also helps to keep spiders, snakes etc away during the winter months.

Kate S.

Kate S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Paid reviews

They failed to give me $30 credit for a review because it was negative. Yet everyone else gets $$$ for their reviews.
The products are also horrible quality.

Wayne M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

• +1Thumbnail
Naomi

NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting

I ordered a Kayak I’m August 2020 for my kids for Christmas and still waiting. Initially told 6-8wks, then got a text saying not until 5/12/20, then got a text saying 22/12/20 and now received a text saying 05/01/20, guess the kids won’t be getting a kayak for Christmas.
Very very unimpressed. Even with Covid surely it doesn’t take that long. Let’s see if it comes at all, maybe by next Christmas they might have it.

Marsha J.

Marsha J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dangerous Kayak - WARNING!

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

No Delivery No Communication.

Simon

SimonGippsland, VIC

Terrible follow up customer service.

Follow up Customer service is terrible. As evidenced by asking me to write a review. Wrong advice given prior to purchase of accessories (sand wheels) and long delays to resolve. Gave up. Wore the financial loss. Committed to never deal with kayaks2fish ever again.

madi89clare

madi89clareHunter Region, NSW

Poor communication

Love the kayak poor commmucation . Long weight period all most 3months but they did get back to me finally and help me

lakshman

lakshmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slowest record for product

3 mates of mine and I ordered 4 kayaks in June this year 2020. Its 15th Oct and still waiting !! We have been given all sorts of excuses for delays in China ... how pathetic , As we are part of the logistics industry we bring 25 + Import containers from China every month . Kayak2fish cannot bring one ? Their excuses are pathetic to say the least .....guess they did not expect Import Logistics industry people to be some of their buyers when they started sending terrible untrue excuses for importing from China !!!

WangKaleen 2617, ACT

Outrigger stabilizer kit doesn't fit Nextgen10 Pro kayak

Purchased an outrigger stabilizer kit online, got it delivered fast, but found it couldn't be installed onto my Nextgen10 Pro as there is an insertnut missing from the kayak, tried contacting Kayak2Fish multiple times over the past week but no solution has been received, can't believe this is how they treat customers, terrible service

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Could you please email us at support@kayaks2fish.com along with the order ID and some pictures so that we can check and get this sorted?

Wang

Hi Victor, I've forwarded 2 emails to the address you suggested, let me know if you don't get them

Wang

Hi Victor, have you received my emails I sent last Friday?

CraigL

CraigLNorthern Region, NSW

Next Gen 10 MK2 - Great kayak, although..

Kayak is definitely well made and great for fishing etc and I love all that it has to offer and the company is great to deal with, no issues at all.. although the kayak is not as stable as advertised. This is the first sit on top kayak I’ve owned, maybe I’m just not used to the different seating yet, I’m 6ft2 105kg and it’s sensitive with every movement out on the water, definitely recommend getting the outriggers for the extra stability if you’re of bigger build to reduce chances of capsizing. All in all great company, great kayak, but if you’re not use to sit on top yaks like me and are of bigger build, as mentioned recommend getting the outriggers! Happy yakking!