Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kayaks2fish

Kayaks are great and well appointed. It was a bit difficult not being able to easily front up to a shop front to check them out-l nearly went with bcf. However the seat in k2fish was the better option. Our kayaks are difficult to keep in a straight line. Any suggestions? Also my paddle is the new clamp style which is more time consuming than the click in. Overall, happy

Scott

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Still waiting.

My paddle is in usable as the lock mechanism doesn't lock. Also the back pack on the seating was not stitched correctly, making it unusable.
I have taken photos and sent them of to an employee, 3weeks ago, with no reply, that's after speaking to him by phone.
Also I find that at 110 kgs I sit to low in the water in the 2.7m kayak, meaning I take on a lot of water from wake, maybe I should ask for a refund and look for a superior model.
Yours sincerely,
Scott Freestone.

Diane

DianeSydney, NSW

No customer service

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kayak is awesome

I recently brought my self the next gen 10 kayak from kayaks to fish, my brother also brought a next gen 10 as well, whilst the kayak is definitely one of the best kayaks I have been in, the over all product is amazing and comfortable, unfortunately the customer service is not as good, I had an issue where my kayak did not have a rod holder or kayak leash as the add described, kayaks2fish did honor that the item whetr missing, though it too alot of "hoop jumping" to get the items mailed out, i tried the online chat with not much progress over quiet a few days. I spoke with somone on the phone who was able to push the issue forward though it still took quiet a few weeks to recive, but as for the product the next gen 10 is an amazing ride.

Taleah

TaleahIllawarra, NSW

Kayaking review

Great kayak, I purchased a next gen 10, and enjoy the comfort and stability, research life jacket and transportation, have fun with ease. Customer service needs improvement.

S Q.

S Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Pickup issue

We are happy with the kayaks that we purchased, but we was not happy with the delayed pickup dates that was changed from the advertised dates on kayaks2fish’s website. This pickup dates did changed a few times. We was disappointed when we drove 45 minutes to pickup the second kayak and found that it was not in stock even though we received emails and text stating it was. I also rang on the day to confirm and they said it was good to pickup. When I rang up to tell them this they did offer a free delivery that we used. I would have gave kayaks2fish a better rating but I think 3 stars is the best I can do.

Clara

ClaraGippsland, VIC

Kayaks are great. Customer service is terrible.

Purchased 3 kayaks about 4months prior to Christmas. Went to collect once ready. The warehouse had ran out of one color. The poor men in the warehouse were run off there feet as every order seemed to be incorrect. They said this was a constant. Getting a hold of head office was a nightmare both for the warehouse operators and myself. Once we finally got through they argued with the warehouse operators that stock was there and then advised me my 13yr old son could have a purple kayak instead. Warehouse guys were Great, head office the opposite. 2.5 hours of standing around because they screwed up and we still didn't leave with what we ordered.

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Clara, apologies for the experience you had with us. We made a mistake with the stock count and wasn't able to provide the colour you were after. We have since looked into our process and have improved it to avoid such problems in the future.

Not the best customer service

Hi Marian,

Sorry to hear about your experience with us. We realized that our process for handling deliveries to depots is not adequate. We are working on it now to make it better for future orders.

Simon

SimonGippsland, VIC

Terrible follow up customer service.

Follow up Customer service is terrible. As evidenced by asking me to write a review. Wrong advice given prior to purchase of accessories (sand wheels) and long delays to resolve. Gave up. Wore the financial loss. Committed to never deal with kayaks2fish ever again.

baldey2

baldey2Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Keeps breaking not a kayak i would recommend

I have 2x NEXTGEN 10 MKII we have used them only 2 times now. First time out the one paddle strap holder broke (they sent me a new one) then got some wheels from them first use one wheel broke just rolling to the water say 50mt away.
The rudder system on both are rubbish both russted and i am going to replace them with diffremt brand And the handles on the front off both broke off. So far not a good run with this brand

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi there, it seems there were a fair bit of issues with your purchase. We had made note of them and will pass it to our factories for improving the products in future.

madi89clare

madi89clareHunter Region, NSW

Poor communication

Love the kayak poor commmucation . Long weight period all most 3months but they did get back to me finally and help me

CraigL

CraigLNorthern Region, NSW

Next Gen 10 MK2 - Great kayak, although..

Kayak is definitely well made and great for fishing etc and I love all that it has to offer and the company is great to deal with, no issues at all.. although the kayak is not as stable as advertised. This is the first sit on top kayak I’ve owned, maybe I’m just not used to the different seating yet, I’m 6ft2 105kg and it’s sensitive with every movement out on the water, definitely recommend getting the outriggers for the extra stability if you’re of bigger build to reduce chances of capsizing. All in all great company, great kayak, but if you’re not use to sit on top yaks like me and are of bigger build, as mentioned recommend getting the outriggers! Happy yakking!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Mixed success with the Nextgen 10 Mark 2

Robert B.

Robert B.

Overweight

I purchased a nextgen 10 kayak with a quoted weight of 23kgs as splashed all over advertising. The real weight of the kayak is more like 31 kg with seat etc. Company said 23kg is for totally bare hull only....not much good without seat, hatch covers etc!!!!. Deceptive and misleading advertising....not impressed...

Hi Robert,

On our website, we mention two weights, one for Hull and one for Hull with Fixtures. Seats and paddles are not attached to the kayak permanently, they are not part of fixtures.

jason taylor

jason taylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

great yaks ,,useless after sales service,dont buy the outriggers

Craigo

CraigoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Was a great fishing platform until handle fell off.