Value for money

The Kayak operator is very kind to recommend me the fit for purpose Kayak package (I am a beginner), instead of paying for expensive but beyond what I need. The kayak is definitely value for money considering its quality. We are having good fun. They have several stores across Australia which is very handy, because sometimes I can pick up stuff very quickly when in need. If you are beginners, I do recommend researching YouTube videos about how to load/unload Kayak in general, regardless which brand you buy. When you buy accessories, such as covers, they will specify what cover fits which of their Kayaks. The Kayak I got has been in Lakes, Rivers, Creeks and it is great fun!

Great exercise.

My Nexgen 10 very good for upper body workout. Found the paddle toggle annoying as it bangs on the side when paddling. Replaced it with light rope.

Harliam

HarliamSouth West, WA

Love It

Great product, great price!
Very stable, comfy aluminium chairs and plenty of legroom for two.
We bought the Triton 2+1 and have loved every second paddling this kayak.
They obviously aren’t top of the range,
However value for money I don’t think you could do better.
My mate has an older version and was amazed at the improvements they had made in such a short time. Which shows they invest in research and deisign.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Good service, great kayak

I purchased the NextGen 1+1. Only negative was that I had to wait over a month as they were sold out. However was kept well informed and it actually arrived slighty earlier than expected. Warhouse guys were helpful and kayak performs great on the water!

Angelo Zoras

Angelo ZorasSydney, NSW

Good online shopping experience

We purchased a single kayak for our 14yr old son plus a few accessories.
Whilst not all the accessories were available they kept us informed to the progress of our order and their service in store was prompt and swift.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kayaks2fish

Kayaks are great and well appointed. It was a bit difficult not being able to easily front up to a shop front to check them out-l nearly went with bcf. However the seat in k2fish was the better option. Our kayaks are difficult to keep in a straight line. Any suggestions? Also my paddle is the new clamp style which is more time consuming than the click in. Overall, happy

Scott

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Still waiting.

My paddle is in usable as the lock mechanism doesn't lock. Also the back pack on the seating was not stitched correctly, making it unusable.
I have taken photos and sent them of to an employee, 3weeks ago, with no reply, that's after speaking to him by phone.
Also I find that at 110 kgs I sit to low in the water in the 2.7m kayak, meaning I take on a lot of water from wake, maybe I should ask for a refund and look for a superior model.
Yours sincerely,

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish
Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kayak is awesome

I recently brought my self the next gen 10 kayak from kayaks to fish, my brother also brought a next gen 10 as well, whilst the kayak is definitely one of the best kayaks I have been in, the over all product is amazing and comfortable, unfortunately the customer service is not as good, I had an issue where my kayak did not have a rod holder or kayak leash as the add described, kayaks2fish did honor that the item whetr missing, though it too alot of "hoop jumping" to get the items mailed out, i tried the online chat with not much progress over quiet a few days. I spoke with somone on the phone who was able to push the issue forward though it still took quiet a few weeks to recive, but as for the product the next gen 10 is an amazing ride.

Taleah

TaleahIllawarra, NSW

Kayaking review

Great kayak, I purchased a next gen 10, and enjoy the comfort and stability, research life jacket and transportation, have fun with ease. Customer service needs improvement.

Better 2nd time round

Much better experience for the 2nd time round. Better communication from customer service too. Arrived before time, easy and quick pick up. Possibly ordering a 3rd, missus needs to decide of she does want one.

Andreas

AndreasSydney, NSW

nextgen 9

it is a very stable kayak but not designed to be fast especially in choppy waters. It's compact and light enough to load easily to the roof rack, suits my purpose for kayaking around the estuary or rivers.

Jo jo

Jo joGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rudder control & paddles.

Got nexgen 11 and love it. 2 small issues. Paddles won't lock together slip apart. Guys at campbellfield were great got new paddle. Second was the screw that holds the rudder control was to short could not screw together at all lucky my father inlaw is a toolmaker and retapped the thread and new screw now all is good.

Jason h

Jason hWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Orca kronos

Service was very good but my kayak seat keeps failing all the buckles let the straps out and I end up sitting on the hard plastic with no backrest and every time I use it I end up with 3 or 4 litres of water in the hull ,still trying to figure out where the water is getting in and what to do with the seat straps. Max drive works really well and is easy to set up.

C.Wallis

C.WallisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Osprey Kayaks

Bought 2 Osprey Kayaks and they were from different molds so didn't stack. The guys at the warehouse were awesome and swapped it over.

S Q.

S Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Pickup issue

We are happy with the kayaks that we purchased, but we was not happy with the delayed pickup dates that was changed from the advertised dates on kayaks2fish’s website. This pickup dates did changed a few times. We was disappointed when we drove 45 minutes to pickup the second kayak and found that it was not in stock even though we received emails and text stating it was. I also rang on the day to confirm and they said it was good to pickup. When I rang up to tell them this they did offer a free delivery that we used. I would have gave kayaks2fish a better rating but I think 3 stars is the best I can do.

Mal H

Mal HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well equipped fishing kayak

Bought a Nextgen 10 MkII kayak, last year, it's pretty good so far, round hull section, so not as stable as my Dragon Pro Fisher, and a bit heavier to lift onto my car roof, but good for heavier adults. Taken it out a few times and it's great on flat water, and very well equipped.

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nextgen 10

So far so good. Kayak bigger than I had expected but still small enough that I can lift it on and off the car. Pretty steady while fishing. Handles well and comfortable . Disconnected the rudder system as I just found it was easier to transfer around without it.

Josh Angeles

Josh AngelesPerth, WA

Very happy with my Nextgen9

Very happy with my Nextgen9. Great beginner Kayak! Have caught heaps of squid with it. Will probably upgrade to something bigger next.

Bobbie

BobbieMurray Mallee, SA

Web site was a bit clunky with out of stock items

Didn't learn items were out of stock until I placed the order. Bit clunky. Phoned a retail store to fix.