Kayaks2Fish Online Store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (8)

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kayaks2fish

Kayaks are great and well appointed. It was a bit difficult not being able to easily front up to a shop front to check them out-l nearly went with bcf. However the seat in k2fish was the better option. Our kayaks are difficult to keep in a straight line. Any suggestions? Also my paddle is the new clamp style which is more time consuming than the click in. Overall, happy

Scott

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Still waiting.

My paddle is in usable as the lock mechanism doesn't lock. Also the back pack on the seating was not stitched correctly, making it unusable.
I have taken photos and sent them of to an employee, 3weeks ago, with no reply, that's after speaking to him by phone.
Also I find that at 110 kgs I sit to low in the water in the 2.7m kayak, meaning I take on a lot of water from wake, maybe I should ask for a refund and look for a superior model.
Yours sincerely,
Scott Freestone.

Diane

DianeSydney, NSW

No customer service

Kayaks2Fish
Ben P.Kayaks2Fish
Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Taleah

TaleahIllawarra, NSW

Kayaking review

Great kayak, I purchased a next gen 10, and enjoy the comfort and stability, research life jacket and transportation, have fun with ease. Customer service needs improvement.

S Q.

S Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Pickup issue

We are happy with the kayaks that we purchased, but we was not happy with the delayed pickup dates that was changed from the advertised dates on kayaks2fish’s website. This pickup dates did changed a few times. We was disappointed when we drove 45 minutes to pickup the second kayak and found that it was not in stock even though we received emails and text stating it was. I also rang on the day to confirm and they said it was good to pickup. When I rang up to tell them this they did offer a free delivery that we used. I would have gave kayaks2fish a better rating but I think 3 stars is the best I can do.

madi89clare

madi89clareHunter Region, NSW

Poor communication

Love the kayak poor commmucation . Long weight period all most 3months but they did get back to me finally and help me

CraigL

CraigLNorthern Region, NSW

Next Gen 10 MK2 - Great kayak, although..

Kayak is definitely well made and great for fishing etc and I love all that it has to offer and the company is great to deal with, no issues at all.. although the kayak is not as stable as advertised. This is the first sit on top kayak I’ve owned, maybe I’m just not used to the different seating yet, I’m 6ft2 105kg and it’s sensitive with every movement out on the water, definitely recommend getting the outriggers for the extra stability if you’re of bigger build to reduce chances of capsizing. All in all great company, great kayak, but if you’re not use to sit on top yaks like me and are of bigger build, as mentioned recommend getting the outriggers! Happy yakking!

jason taylor

jason taylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

great yaks ,,useless after sales service,dont buy the outriggers