Better 2nd time round

Much better experience for the 2nd time round. Better communication from customer service too. Arrived before time, easy and quick pick up. Possibly ordering a 3rd, missus needs to decide of she does want one.

Andreas

AndreasSydney, NSW

nextgen 9

it is a very stable kayak but not designed to be fast especially in choppy waters. It's compact and light enough to load easily to the roof rack, suits my purpose for kayaking around the estuary or rivers.

Jo jo

Jo joGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rudder control & paddles.

Got nexgen 11 and love it. 2 small issues. Paddles won't lock together slip apart. Guys at campbellfield were great got new paddle. Second was the screw that holds the rudder control was to short could not screw together at all lucky my father inlaw is a toolmaker and retapped the thread and new screw now all is good.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Jason h

Jason hWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Orca kronos

Service was very good but my kayak seat keeps failing all the buckles let the straps out and I end up sitting on the hard plastic with no backrest and every time I use it I end up with 3 or 4 litres of water in the hull ,still trying to figure out where the water is getting in and what to do with the seat straps. Max drive works really well and is easy to set up.

C.Wallis

C.WallisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Osprey Kayaks

Bought 2 Osprey Kayaks and they were from different molds so didn't stack. The guys at the warehouse were awesome and swapped it over.

Mal H

Mal HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well equipped fishing kayak

Bought a Nextgen 10 MkII kayak, last year, it's pretty good so far, round hull section, so not as stable as my Dragon Pro Fisher, and a bit heavier to lift onto my car roof, but good for heavier adults. Taken it out a few times and it's great on flat water, and very well equipped.

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nextgen 10

So far so good. Kayak bigger than I had expected but still small enough that I can lift it on and off the car. Pretty steady while fishing. Handles well and comfortable . Disconnected the rudder system as I just found it was easier to transfer around without it.

Josh Angeles

Josh AngelesPerth, WA

Very happy with my Nextgen9

Very happy with my Nextgen9. Great beginner Kayak! Have caught heaps of squid with it. Will probably upgrade to something bigger next.

Bobbie

BobbieMurray Mallee, SA

Web site was a bit clunky with out of stock items

Didn't learn items were out of stock until I placed the order. Bit clunky. Phoned a retail store to fix.

Dan Eggleton

Dan EggletonCentral, SA

A treat to myself that gives me some downtime

I was in a position to treat myself to a K2Fish unit for my birthday, taking advantage of a special being run. I love freshwater fishing and this has been a perfect addition to our holiday times when I cannot take my boat.
comfortable, durable, stable are key notes. As a middle aged guy and bigger it has not been an issue to manage. Even the dog likes it!

greg watts

greg wattsPerth, WA

great kayak

my 13yo son bought his kayak last year...really stable and safe...we have just installed a trolling motor and will be looking for outriggers

KaS

KaSSydney, NSW

Good stable kayak , light weight and easy to manage

Bought my nextgen9 in early 2020, happy so far with it, light weight easy to manage and control in water.

However, it will be better if some sort of handle is provided at the bottom part of the yak, because when I load my yak upside down to the roof rack of my car, I find it no where to grab the yak and lift it up. Another suggestion is to provide removable protection part at the rear bottom part of the yak, so to minimise damage when dragging the yak to the water.

2 puffin pro kayaks plus puffin

All good quality and ready to use. Great follow up info. Easy to get what you want online pre Christmas....

We love our kayak

We love our kayak. Great product (even though supply was delayed). Highly recommended. We got the 2 adult seats and one child seat kayak, transport can be difficult but worth the effort.

DTB

DTBSouthern and Hills, SA

Great value for money

Kayaks2Fish offer value for money, responsive customer service and a quality product at competitive prices. I love my new Osprey fishing kayak and believe the package was great value for money. I am new to kayaking but have found it relatively easy to carry, launch and manoeuvre and I love the extra bits and pieces that come with it. Kayaking is my new favourite sport/ pastime.

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delayed delivery but very good kayak.

I bought the NextGen 10 MKII and so far have been very happy with it. Although delivery was delayed and it did not arrive in time for the trip I had planned I have managed to get it out on the water and love it. Haven't caught anything yet, but there's plenty of time for that.

Karen Say

Karen SaySydney, NSW

Wonderful service and kayak!

Great communication from placing an order right to delivery of kayak. The kayak is well made. Ease of paddling in the water and great fishing rod holders. Very pleased with my kayak!

Newman

Newman

Orca Triton - great 2 man fishing kayak

Waited to use my new Orca Triton before writing this review, and now have 2 trips out under my belt.

The Triton is great, handles excellent, and very stable with the blow up outriggers.

Went on a rougher day (20km winds) with a passenger and we held up well, bit of water in hull but not enough to sink us...

Second trip was solo, 10km winds, and she handles awesome, can't wait to get out again.

Recommend highly.

Good yak for the price point

I have recently bought the k2f next gen 9 online and it is a very stable and manoeuvrable yak. I haven’t given it a run offshore yet but it is a great estuary yak. I have stood up in it and paddled and felt pretty stable. It is on the slow side but that is because of the stability of the yak and being a ‘sit on’ yak it is not as easy and quick too paddle.

Great product, Arrived late but great communication for ETA

Arrived later than expected but communication was world class. Arrived via courier with plenty of protection and complete and ready.