Karissa

KarissaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome Quality

I bought the Nextgen 7 for my 3 kids aged 8 10 and 12 to share. They absolutely love it and have found it very easy to manoeuvre around. Its rated to 70kg which means my husband and i are are able to use it too. We are able to fit this inside our kluger with the middle row folded down and the front seat moved forward. That make it easy for me to take the kids out by myself. We collected from the burleigh warehouse which was an easy and smooth process. We are very happy with the quality and the product.

Samuel T.

Samuel T.Sydney, NSW

Great service and very professional !

Got my first kayak and very happy with it. They helped me install my roof racks and showed me how to clamp it down. Very professional and friendly staff. They even gave me tips on locations to go to start off =D

Richard

RichardFerntree Gully

Absolutely a fantastic buy

Shopped around for an all rounder kayak, fishing, leisure and a bit of fun with the grand kids and family and came across Kayaks2fish Eagle (three seater with 6rid holders) wow what an amazing buy, with all the trimmings, 2 water proof holes, drink holders. Storage compartments and great stability. The service from ordering to logistics was super smooth. Had a few queries and the were answered in a blink. Would thoroughly recommend to checkout great value for money at kayaks2fish. Couldn’t afford to go elsewhete

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

I brought the next gen 9 and I can’t fault it

Only fault is that the stitching on the seat started fraying the second time I used it apart from that there is no problems

M A.

M A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great kayak!

Bought a 2.8m next gen 9 kayak. You definitely need a rudder with this kayak otherwise it turns too easily for my liking (I weigh 75kg) I bought the large size rudder and it makes a huge difference, and is so much better to steer. They posted it promptly. The seat is comfy and is able to be leant right back so you can lay down and rest in the kayak (if you like). It weighs 19kg, so I'm able to lift it by myself onto the roof racks of my car.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2020 NEXTGEN 10 MKII Pro Fishing Kayak - best on the market!

Absolutely brilliant kayak, fantastic value for money. waiting for backorder was the only minor issue.
Will definitely buy again, maybe the Eagle Pro Double Fishing Kayak.
No reservations about purchasing from these guys in the future.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great product, Great service!

I found the online ordering process seamless and was kept informed with when to realistically expect my purchase, which was on back-order. I was pleasantly surprised that my order was ready a few days before the initially communicated date. The value for money and overall quality of the tandem kayak also exceeded my expectations, so I am a very happy customer and would highly recommend K2F to everyone out there!

John

John South East Queensland, QLD

K2F customer service

K2F Nextgen10 Mk2 is outstanding. It easily handles the weight for a trolling motor, sounder, batteries and all the fishing gear I can fit.

MARK

MARKMurray Region, NSW

Found them on the net and have an easy to use site. Plenty of emails sent in relation to my purchase after ordering. Kept in touch for the whole time waiting for the Kayak to arrive. from overseas. plenty of accessories available. Purchased a next gen Kayak. Used it a few times now and have nothing bad to say.

Graham

GrahamHunter Region, NSW

Great product

Next Gen 10 a great product, well made and looks great. Has everything you need as is to spend a day fishing or just to go canoeing. Kayaks2Fish also offer a great range of options if you want to jass your kayak up.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome yak

Purchased a next gen 9 and an osprey couldn't be happier great value kayaks would highly recommend one get the wheels when you buy one so easy to move loaded up.

NextGen 10 Kayak is great

Bought a nextgen 10 yak from Kayaks2Fish Melb. It was on pre-order and the delivery time was spot on, pick up a breeze. The post sales service is great, and I found the emailed tip helpful as a newbie. I bought it to help get fit. When I am done for the day my back is great, the seat is so comfortable to which I can adjust it to suit me exactly. I am very happy with the gen10 kayak.

Kyle L.

Kyle L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing experience!

Bought the next generation 10 mk2, had to pre-order and Kayak arrived in the exact time specified, quality of the kayak itself is great, highly recommend purchasing from kayaks2fish.

EDO

EDOPerth, WA

Excellent communication, on time,

Dennis

DennisHunter Region, NSW

upgrade to the nexgen 10 fishing machine.

A great kayak to fish from. Staff were very helpful. Easy to lift onto the roof of my Prado. Just returned from a fishing outing on one of our dams and was very happy with its performance. Even noticed another person with the identical kayak standing and fishing from the kayak. It certainly out performed my previous craft.

Michelle

MichelleIllawarra, NSW

Best Christmas present ever

I bought my husband a NEXGEN 9 as a belated Christmas present. He loves it. Perfect size for him. He loves the 'very comfortable' seat. I have kayak envy and have requested an upgrade for my birthday. Great service to. Will definitely be going to Kayaks2fish

Jordan

JordanHunter Region, NSW

A great kayak. Happy with purchase!!!

Wanted a kayak for awhile and ever since I got it it’s been a well spent time while using it. Compared to a mate’s older model of the osprey kayaks2fish yak seeing they’ve upgraded a few things to it was very surprising!!!

Mecbud

MecbudSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Kayak

Been shopping for a kayak for a while. Couldn’t find one at a better price with more features than this one.

Eug

EugSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase

Purchased 2 osprey kayaks a month ago and the online process was so easy.
Next day delivery went smoothly and communication was excellent as was the follow up after sales service.
Kayaks work brilliantly and really enjoy getting out on them on the weekend.
Would highly recommend.

Marija G.

Marija G.Sydney, NSW

perfect little kayak

It is fantastic product for money and it is very versatile kayak. We were looking to buy kayak from BCF or Anaconda initially, but they did not include the seat and the paddle with the kayak. You have to purchase them separately. I have bought this kayak for my self, but now it has been used by my husband for fishing because it is nicely equipped for that and kids are also using the kayak now for recreation now. We are definitely buying another one. I have to also thank your staff who kindly made easy swap of different kayak colour for me before Christmas. I am sorry but I don't feel comfortable leaving my receipt of purchase everybody to see my address.
Marija