Kayaks2Fish Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

Eater

Eaterasked

Kayaks2Fish

I am confused, Purchased a Tandem Triton Pro Fishing Kayak and for the likes of me can not find any photos of the hull. One YouTube review shows a catamaran design and on the photos from the side only it looks nice and pointy. The Eagle looks a bit like a tug boat. Are there different models of the Triton Pro Tandem and is there a big difference between the Triton and Eagle in preformance ?

Mike d

Mike dasked

Kayaks2Fish

Where are your kayaks made ?

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Mike, our kayaks are manufactured in China however the plastic is imported from the UK.

Karen R.asked

Kayaks2Fish

Hi. Just checking to see if your kayaks have room for a little dog as we’d like to take him out with us on our adventures. And are all your storage compartments water tight?

Eug
Eug

We have a big dog but imagine a smaller one would fit up front.
Yes compartments are water tight but they still recommend a dry bag

Karen R.

Ok next question a dry bag is putting objects into plastic seal bag. Or do the kayaks come with a water proof lined bag inside the storage or u buy separate I was thinking of buy 2 kayaks on line but might wait until Monday and do it over the phone. Thank you for quick response

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Karen, we recommend the Nextgen 10 kayaks to take the dog along.
The kayaks come with hatches that are quite water resistant, some days you cannot get a drop in them, some days a little can go inside.
We do not sell them as fully waterproof however.

Todd D

Todd Dasked

What can I do to upgrade the rudder on nextgen11

Angela G.

Angela G.asked

Kayaks2Fish

I’m looking to purchase a kayak and not sure between Osprey or next gen7. I’m 162cm tall and medium build, my concern is if I can lift it to put on and off my car which is a Suzuki swift. Would the longer kayak be more stable and better manoeuvring in water also?

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

The Osprey kayak will be suitable for you and it can hold upto 110kgs. The kayak is 2.7 m long and hull weight is 19kgs. Osprey kayak is a lightweight kayak and it can be lifted. All our kayaks are stable on water.

Shane B

Shane Basked

Kayaks2Fish Online Store

Gday.I am looking at purchasing the Kronos kayak & was wondering whether the pedals or seat is adjustable as I am 6’5.

Edward B.

Edward B.asked

Will the nextgen9 seat fixed the osprey

CraigL
CraigL

Hi Edward,

I’m unsure of the answer to that as the next gen 10 mk2 is my first purchase from this company. If you go onto the kayaks2fish website you can ask the question there and one of their sales people will get back to you relatively quick or I’m sure you could email them directly. Sorry I couldn’t be much of help!

Thanks,
Craig.

Benjamin C

Benjamin Casked

Kayaks2Fish

Is there a specified area to put the fish? Or have people been bringing small tubs to put in the front storage part?

Adz
Adz

Hey mate , Im all about catch and release. But depending on what you are targeting and how long you plan to be on the water, its hard to say

Andrew R.
Andrew R.

I purchased the esky bag which is made for the front section of the kayak. It fits perfectly and is great quality

Brianasked

Kayaks2Fish

Is there a alluminium seat to suit a osprey 9 kyak that doesn’t interfere with the hatch near the seat

Melissa
Melissa

Hi Brian
We have the Nextgen 9 and the seat doesn't interfere with the hatch as you are sitting up higher .I thought I would be very unsteady sitting up higher then our last Kayak but it is much better .Not sure about the Osprey we didn't really look at them sorry ! Hope this helps

Brianasked

Kayaks2Fish Online Store

Is there a aluminium Seat suitable for a osprey 9 kyack that doesn’t interfere with the hatch in front of the seat.

Geoffrey K

Geoffrey Kasked

Am I able to purchase the accessories for the osprey 9

Fired Up
Fired Up

Do you know how to contact the company ?

Steve

Steveasked

Kayaks2Fish

Hi We cant decide between the next gen 9 or the Osprey. Can you tell me the major difference and what I'm getting for the extra dollars with the Next Gen 9?

Lanie
Lanie

Hi Steve, good question, we actually drove to the warehouse to view the display before we purchased. I chose the nextgen 9 over the osprey purely for the comfort factor. The seat on the next gen 9 is more supportive and comfortable and the specially designed area for standing up while fishing was a winner for me. Hubby chose the nextgen 10, has a rudder but slightly more narrower than the nextgen 9. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Kayaks2Fish representatives