Kayhan Audio

Kayhan Audio Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Kayhan Audio? Claim your listing.
Nada L.
Nada L.

just get a blank screen, some times black with kayhan logo

Andrew L.
Andrew L.

Hi, having issues with my head unit. The touchscreen displays but I can’t navigate via touch. Have to use a USB mouse to select things. All cables and connections are firm and nothing seems cut or pinched. Also did a factory reset with still no luck. Connected via messenger, someone’s seen/read it but no reply.

Sam
Sam

I’m not a Kayhan rep and couldn’t give any advice on how to reach there “24/7 support line” it’s very poor I had to go through business and consumer services. Sorry

Carolyn
Carolyn

From my experience your best bet is to rip it out and throw the piece of crap away. Sorry to say you are likely to have ongoing issues forever.

Phil - L

I have a HSV VE SERIES 2 HEAD UNIT and have not been able to make calls since completing a factory reset as advised by Kayhan. They have sent through 8 different software updates over the past four months, but nothing has changed, Bluetooth Mobile calls are just completely full of static whether incoming or outgoing. They refuse to replace and are just requesting I remove it from my dash and send it back for them to look at. It's 5 months old, I've had the Bluetooth static issue for four months, only one month after installing it.
I don't know what to do, I'm completely over it... $2000 wasted.

david.larrigan
david.larrigan

Kayhan head until version 5 have no sound out of the speakers

Phil - L

This happens to my unit at least twice weekly after I start my engine (HSV VE Series 2), so I think it's an ongoing issue Kayhan need to fix. I just slide down the screen at "Restart" the unit. Sometimes I may have to restart it twice, but it does seem to fix it.

Glenn

HI, recently bought an Alfa Romeo with a Kayan Unit with Monitor & USB Dashcam [ULC] installed. Problem I have is that I have no idea on what model it is. I'm trying to find some instructions I could download to find out how to work it properly. The only thing I can think of is to wait until its a working day & try their FB site. If anyone knows where I could download the instructions it would make things a lot quicker & easier. Cheers :)

anyone?

Phil - L

What you can do is contact Kayhan Audio via Facebook Messenger, it's monitored 24/7. They should be able to send you a link for the user guide.

Gary M.

I have lost my can bus settings inadvertently and went to canbus settings. canbus choose Xinbasi; car make choose Ford; car model choose FG; then it asks for an encryption code??????

Richard C.

Have installed a kayhan unit in my ba falcon the fan speed in the airconditioning stop working the other functions work okay turn the fan speed up and nothing happens

Phil - L

Possibly a software glitch. I would contact Kayhan via Facebook Messenger and they might have the latest software update for your unit.

Frank

Hi I have a kayhan audio for my ford fg my air conditioning heater eject all the buttons on the original head unit to not work

Frank

Is there anyone out there that knows how to update or fix by kayhan audio or anywhere I can take it to get looked at in repaired

Phil - L

Have you contacted Kayhan via Facebook Messenger. They may send you a link for a software update. They don't have anywhere to take your car unfortunately, I'm having issues with mine and it's only 5 months old. I need someone to physically look at it. It's the one area which will send Kayhan broke, poor follow up service.

Shane G.
Shane G.

Has anybody else had issues with a Samsung phone connected through their Kayhun Unit.
My phone works for a week or so and than drops out.
The installer reset the unit and it and works again for a week or so and the phone calls drop out again.
I'm thinking it might be an Andoid phone issue and Kayhan?

Daren M.

My unit will not cannot download Spotify or you tube music
Please help

Daren M.

My kayhan unit does not get Spotify or you tube.
But it was 2 weeks ago

Daz H.
Daz H.

Hi, I have a ba xr6 turbo with a kayhan unit installed I'm just wanting to know how do I reprogram keyless entry remote please

Ron H.

Had the same problem myself, but finally sorted it out,
close doors, put key in accessory position wait for system to load then press Aircon button, when Aircon screen is up quickly turn the key off and back on. If done quickly the system will come back with the Aircon screen still there, then press rear demister button 3 times. You have to be quick and it might take a couple of attempts. Hope this helps.

Will W.
Will W.

Hey guys, i have a kayhan 1 icc suit ba/bf im wondering why my climate control stuff isnt working in my bf mk2 ghia, it was previously in a ba xr6 turbo and worked fine im assuming because this has dual zone climate control is there anyway to change this in the settings?

Ron H.

https://youtu.be/fhbrjXRk3vs?si=-SJZmuJZ2MDEF0Jm look at troubleshooting at the end of the video.

james S.
james S.

hi i have a kayhan stereo verion 4 what the deleplope password

Contact Kayhan Audio via Facebook Messenger

Lee B.
Lee B.

They don't like giving it out as I would like to know too

Robert M.

hey climate control a/c touchscreen control doesn’t work on my ve ssv ute 09 series 1

Tammy B.
Tammy B.

Did you get this sorted, Robert? I'm having the same issue with my 07 Series 1 VE SSV. 4 weeks and they keep sending me different bits and pieces to try to fix. Steering wheel controls won't work either.

Robert M.

still haven’t got it sorted

Kevin C.
Kevin C.

I have a 07 ssv with this head unit, everything works as it should apart from heater unit....... IV reset it to factory etc an nothing

Hayden B.
Hayden B.

My screen has gone a multitude of different colours almost looks phycadelic. Radio just keeps scanning. Any help please

Phil - L

Contact Kayhan Audio via Facebook Messenger. Looks like a software issue.

Tim
Tim

I bought the ICC unit for my BA falcon had it professionally installed read instructions nothing about the AC unit but it looks pretty simple to navigate but isn't working at all..?
Am I missing something ..?

Eddie R.
Eddie R.

I have a Kayhan version 4 the touch screen function does not work?

Graeme W.
Graeme W.

Did you get this sorted Eddie was considering buying one for my fg but maybe not if there are still issues with even the newest V4.

malmoc
malmoc

unit is upgraded to FG standard i was told by my installer but i have BF so tough..

Anthony I.

Hi installed the Kayhan about a month ago. Bluetooth would automatically connect on start up but now I have to connect manually each time as the Bluetooth is always off on start up. Any ideas. Thanks

Vitto
Vitto

What car is it in

Ba Falcon ute

Gary M.

Same problem with my BF falcon. I have contacted Kayhan via Facebook but their suggestions on how to fix it have not worked.

Phil - L

Personally I think their "so called" engineers have no idea. I'm having issues with my unit, they have sent software update after software update and still the issue isn't fixed. They always said we will get back to you, but they never do.... I was continually contacting them to ask what they were doing to fix my issue. Now they want me to remove my unit and send it back to them to "look at".
Pretty poor after sales service.

Richard C.

Airconditioning controls don't work on touch screen how do I fix this (BA Ford Falcon)

Glenn

Do online MCU update please.

connect unit to wifi
Settings, car settings, extra settings, pin 8888 < model choose

Can bus choose > (( Xingbasi))
Car make choose (( Ford ))
Car model choose (( SZ territory)) and then press ok and press public and follow the prompts till the unit do a full MCU update and reboot by it self.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Kayhan Audio? Claim your listing.