4.1

76% · 19554 · 21%
Brand Manager for Kayhan Audio? Claim your listing.

Carl
Carl4 posts
Peter pearce
Peter pearce

After installation issue help

Outstanding and quick reply from Bill Morrison. He sent me a link on how to rectify the issue.
Great job bill Show details
David F
David F

SY Ford Territory OEM Reversing Camera

Hi All
I purchased a second hand unit of the net works great but no reverse camera and I wanted to retain the OEM camera,so I contact KAYHAN to find out if they could help being a second hand unit.
WELL! I would like to thank Kayhan Audio for their help in the connection,Bill R sent me photos of the OEM harness and were to splice into to make the correct connection.
They have 100% commitment in there product.
Regards
David F Show details
Steve Finlay
Steve FinlayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Problem with V2 unit in my ba xr6

Bill was fantastic help me through the process to fix my problem highly recommended thanks Bill Show details
Lee T.
Lee T.Western Australia

VF series 2 black edition kayhan unit

Amazing unit. Wireless android auto works a treat. And the EQ you can customise, perfection.

Integrates with the car perfect Show details

Richard V.
Richard V.6 posts

Fantastic service Bill Morisson

Fantastic service from Bill and this series 5 for VF is amazing and couldn't go back has everything and does everything Show details
Claude L.
Claude L.North Queensland, QLD

Chris
Chris

Great support to get product working

After having a few issues to get the product working, I received regular contact and instructions from the staff at Kayhan audio. Thank you to Bill Morrison and Robert Smith for all their assistance. So far so good. Show details
Damien
Damien

KAYHAN

Brought a set of KAYHAN digital gauges and top hat for a ba Falcon.

The gauges fit super easy, requiring very little wiring (completely plug and play) took around 15mins including pulling trim off and they look brilliant!

They are really simple to navigate and have a great easy to read display.

The customer care from KAYHAN is also fantastic, I had a lot of questions about their product and they were really quick to respond even sending me videos to show me the product and how to install it.
Definitely buying products from KAYHAN again

Thanks to Robert Smith and all the staff at KAYHAN 100% recommend your products!!

Jack Zagar
Jack ZagarGoldfields, WA

On line help from Kayhan's Robert Smith is of premium Quality

I bought an android for my SZ territory. Online guidance photos and videos provided excellent guide to result in a high-quality outcome. I must rate this as one of the best online supports that I have personally experienced, therefore, I am a very satisfied and a happy customer.
By the way as you haven't got any info on penetrating the fire wall on SZ Ford Territory - I have found an easy way with no drilling involved and cable going through a tunnel protecting it and hiding form view. Show details
Padraigh
Padraigh7 posts

Cam T.
Cam T.North Queensland, QLD2 posts

So far, very good

I have been dealing with Robert Smith at Kayhan, who helped me with the installation of the new Linux head unit I purchased for my FG Falcon. Robert has been very informative and helpful, and has been able to help me adjust settings etc to get the most out of the product. Thanks Robert, much appreciated. Show details
Jamie
Jamie

Worst service ever. Product is poor quality

2 months after paying i still did not receive the correct radio connections. In the end i had to find them myself. Kayhan were rude and not interested in making sure the product worked. Unit installed for 2 months, reverse camera stoped working. Again kayhan are rude and not interested. The radio reception is so much poorer than the factory unit. Worst head unit i have ever brought . Show details
RyanD
RyanDSydney, NSW

Apple carplay in a ford falcon

Very happy with my unit. Somewhat easy to install if you have installed a headunit before, can be a little bit tricky if its your first time. All round great unit and easy to use.
I was confused with one of the wires but I messaged Kayhan on FB and they promptly replied with help. Thank you Robert S. Show details
John
JohnPerth, WA

No Aircon no fan control no sound

Despite repeated e mails and requests for help this company refuses to provide any back up assistance and continues to promise follow up calls which amount to nothing there staff are just lacking in any kind of after sales Customer service on a scale of 1-10 they don’t come close to a 1 Show details
Adam M.
Adam M.3 posts

tesla style screen for r35 gtr

After paying for item waited 8 weeks ( after being quoted 7 days) for delivery that never came , would not answer phone calls or email until i threatened law action and Paypal dispute ,, eventually got a refund .WILL NEVER deal with them again ,,,,,,, Please be weary of this company Show details

jamie
jamie2 posts

Matt
Matt

Lies, lies and more lies

Ordered a unit. Have not received it. Told multiple times it's been shipped. Then afterwards no stock. But it had been shipped right??? Then told was being refunded. Then told it was being shipped again. Currently undertaking legal action to recover refund Show details
jjsnag
jjsnagMid North Coast, NSW4 posts
gurjeet s.
gurjeet s.Sydney, NSW

Perfect 24/7 support. Bill Morrison

I had chat with them for the installation of my version 5 headunit and i am very much happy and satisfied with the product.
Julie
JulieSouthwest, VIC

Great head unit

Got a head unit from kayhan audio 2 years ago,
Still working great, no fault I can find in the head unit I purchased, recommend
Nath
NathSydney, NSW

Liars

Constantly having issues with the V4 and products to go with it. After second return to repair they claimed not to have received their faulty products for repair. Even after showing the proof from Australia Post of day, date, time and location it was delivered to them they constantly liar and deny.
Another unhappy customer
Another unhappy customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ruuuuun!!

This is a company that promises a product but can't deliver or have. They will take your money but then put you on a shelf for months and months all awhile making excuses as to why . Phones go unanswered, emails and fb ignored or fobbed off. support well they just asked for invoice and said "yes yes we will get it sent out and expedite it , you will have it ",,,, um you don't have it to get it out ..... and by the sound of other reviews am seeing now aftersales are are just as bad.. Attitude to it is also appalling.....so if you want to chase, be left hanging or just be given the runabout for a product they dont have especially if you have paid ... you've come to the right place. One person has been waiting since April 2020 pfft !
VERY Unhappy Customer
VERY Unhappy CustomerCentral West, NSW

Rob
RobDarling Downs, QLD9 posts

Kayhan unit for FG

Unit was ok with only a few issues. My biggest issue was the after sales service. Absolutely appalling!!
Aron M.
Aron M.

Such awesome products

Everything is custom to fit your cars design seamlessly and heaps of accessories. You can seriously do everything

Sean Howe
Sean HoweSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks so much to Robert and all staff at Kayhan audio so helpful had an comms fault with my touchscreen and the guys helped me through different steps utilising we narrowed it down to a loose canbus behind the unit and now everything is working 100% well done Kayhan!
Jeff Ban
Jeff BanCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Navara install- Great after sales support

Was a little apprehensive at doing the install of a 13inch into my Navara. Found plenty of online support and as advertised the head unit was plug and play. Couple of minor hiccups during the setup were quickly resolved via the support portal (thanks Bill Morrison). So far I’ve been impressed with the performance and features and the unit looks great and blends in seamlessly with the original dash.
Matt R
Matt RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kayhan v4 FG Falcon

Amazing product, I was able to completely instal myself. Heaps of tutorial videos to assist, although anything I was unsure about Bill Morrison went above and beyond to help me out! Thankyou, very happy to have an ICC again after the standard Ford one gave out on a battery change -.-
Shadow
Shadow2 posts

Steven
Steven

Awesome Upgrade for Fg mk2

Had a few issues after fitting unit with settings, which Robert from Kayhan Quickly pointed me threw the Correct settings, Sorting all problems in less then 10mins..
I like it 100% better then the original Ford ICC”
Happy with new Purchase
B.marlin
B.marlinMurray Region, NSW

Theme code

Aaron helped me with my theme code was very clear with instructions which made it easy to fix the problem straight away. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend any of the kayhan products to anyone
Hayden Scott Fairbanks
Hayden Scott Fairbanks5 posts

Solve problem!

Thank you Robert Smith for helping me solve my reverse camera out, understood every word very quick and easy! Done what he suggested and the problem was fixed straight away!!
Phill P.
Phill P.
Tam
TamDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Rick
RickHunter Region, NSW

Service = very poor

Bought a ICC for 2010 FORD FG.
Im not a tech person but the installer was and he couldnt get on top of it. Im stuck with a $1,200 unit and after over 12mths all i can listen to is a radio.
Tried to get assistance but the help at the other end of meesenger and is very intamitent , get intouch one and get a reply saying hello the next day, then the same thing day after day. ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A FONE CONVERSATION TO SUPPORT STAFF. ITS NOT AVAILABLE. A pretty expensive radio.

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

After market icc unit

Robert Smith was the person I was dealing with and he was extremely helpful and answered all the questions I threw at him and we came to a conclusion of which unit was best for my car. Extremely pleased with his service.
Received the ICC unit and had it installed by a professional installer and the unit works and looks perfect. Highly recommend. Show details
George
GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Nothing was to much trouble always extremely helpful, no matter what time of day or night always there to help cannot fault their helpfulness even though I’m not very good with tech they were always helpful
Justin M
Justin MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
Colin
ColinNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

It's great love it

Bill help me out to no end and to do all updates it's great love this unit now it works better then before great work and thank you very much

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Kayhan Audio? Claim your listing.