Kaylee and Tepid

Kaylee and Tepid Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

Dolores H.

Dolores H.asked

Need a phone number. Any help?

Miska U.
Miska U.

I’m pretty sure there is no answer. I finally got my product after 6 months

Molly N

Molly Nasked

Why do you want to live your life as a thief? Why do you want to SCAM people from their Hard Earned Money? How Can you rest well a night? I am reporting you as a SCAM Right Now unless I hear something within the next 12 hours!!!!
Sincerely, Molly Neuenswander

Valerie McAllisterasked

I ordered a bedspread a couple of months ago would like to know what happened to it I want to cancel it get my money back !!! Valerie McAllister there is nothing good about your company all reviews bad just give me my money back is this a scam?

Just want answers

Valerie McAllisterasked

Sanny V.

Unfortunately this is a scam company. The same thing happened to me. Bought a rug and it never arrived. I would recommend that you report this to your bank so that they can look into it and process a refund for you.

Diane D.

Diane D.asked

i never recieved my comfort beddding det i spent $70.74 on it . its been over 3 months now IS THIS A SCAM?

Sanny V.

Unfortunately it is. Same thing happened to me. I recommend that you report them to your bank, change your credit card number and help bring them down put posting your google reviews.

Louise A.

Louise A.asked

We ordered a large rug it has been some time ago,maybe January or Feb. where is it coming from China? Frances Ameline

Nicole M.asked

Hello
Does this email work.

Sometimes

Doesn’t work for me ....

Nicole M.asked

Hello

Could I please get my money back on my product.

Kind regards
Nicole

Chuberino

Good luck with that. I am still trying to get mine back. They seem to of switched names again

Nicole M.

I haven't even received my product. They said they are having problems with factory due to the virus. Now the emails aren't working!!! I'm sooo annoyed!!

MJca

Good luck on that! These ppl are con artists

Mary J.

Mary J.asked

How to return your poor product free of charge?

dr jacqualine rankine

dr jacqualine rankineasked

I ordered a rug from you on 23 January and paid $90.35 [in my Bank statement. It has still not arrived. Where is the rug please?
Dr Jacqualine Rankine
Villa 16/ 25 Veronica st Northcote 3070

Alan Bruce
Alan Bruce

Good luck getting them to answer you, I am still waiting for my PayPal dispute to finalise ,I am not sure what will happen, just preparing to lose my money. All we can do is keep on letting people know about these scammers, kind regards, Alan.

MJca

They are a true scam I ordered a rug, it looks like a drying mat for dishes. I’m out over 100 but am disputing it with PayPal. I also email they acknowledged me but I’m doubtful I’ll get a answer or money back. Good luck

Myz

Myzasked

Has anyone paid with PayPal and got a refund that way? I brought a rug and after seeing these reviews I'm shitting myself lol. I paid via PayPal so hoping worst case is I'll get a refund through PayPal

Isabell B

Isabell Basked

Hi Kaylee
I still haven’t received my goods I have tried to contact you but you haven’t replied I will not stop until my goods arrive my money was taken from my account straight away beginning to become impatient please answer me
Regards
Isabell Bailey

Barb
Barb

Worst company ever. U will b so disappointed when u get it. They only refund if they deem it faulty and u have to pay to send it back. They do offer 30% refund but u still have to send it back and will u then get the refund.