Kaylee and Tepid

Kaylee and Tepid

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (14)

Horrible quality... said it was a quilt and it looks nothing like the online picture!

It's a terrible, cheap and useless product! And, no way to return your item! The picture makes it look like this beautiful quilt and what I received was useless, very thin and nothing like a quilt.

Karen

KarenGippsland, VIC

There should be a zero button you don’t even deserve one star you scamming pieces of crap

I ordered a beautiful pineapple doona cover for my daughters birthday which cost $113 Australian dollars. The first 2 weeks I got 2 emails regarding the updates on my order but after that nothing 3 months later. I am a single parent with no job and was really looking forward to giving this to my daughter but now she gets no birthday present. Shame on you!!!!!

nick

nickSydney, NSW

record rug

I have been waiting for over a month for my item and also received a message saying its arrived. This company is a fraud and it only has a week for my item to be delivered before i take legal action against them.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Kaylee and Tepid compares to other Home Decor Shops

Jacki F.

Jacki F.South East Queensland, QLD

Scammed

Ordered paid for product 2 months later still no product emails bouncing back like theyv shut email off how do i get my money back ???? Disappointed gutted never again will i order on line

Dishonest

I placed my order and got updates saying it was being inspected. After a few weeks, I received an email stating that the hold up was because of coronavirus. I contacted them again and it turns out that they hadn't even started my order and there were no guarantees. So all the emails I received about checking my items for quality were a bunch of lies as they hadn't even begun to make my order. These ads should be banned on facebook which is where many of them appear. Not happy but at least I was in the timeframe to get a refund.

Chuberino

ChuberinoPeel, WA

Do not buy

This website is a total fraud the items they are selling are of shockingly poor quality. Just rubbish. Don’t waste your money.
They are using top quality professional photos and that picture is far from what you will receive.

MJca

MJcaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Biggest piece of garbage I’ve ever seen

It looks like a a foam mat instead of a rug.... cheap material and the colors are running. Not even close to the colors shown. I would even let my dog use it cause it’s so bad.......Should have known better than to buy from China. I guess I’m eating 109.00. Buyer beware, only wish I would have read the reviews first. Don’t buy from them rip off artists. There return policy is bogus. Never got a tracking number it just showed up.....I hope they can sleep at night knowing full well that they are selling GARBAGE!!

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

What a piece of rubbish

Alan Bruce

This company will not return my emails or give me my tracking no.

Alan Bruce

just sent the piece of rubbish back to china, cost me $39.00 with tracking and signature on delivery, better than losing the whole lot, Alan.

Barb

BarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

French bulldog mat

The thinnest possible mat picture looks good on it but so thin would get a better mat at the cheapest store for about $5 instead of paying $57 with postage and exchange rate

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Kaylee and Tepid compares to other Home Decor Shops

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers who fleeced our credit card and failed to deliver product

Beware this company are SCAMMERS. They were quick to take money from our credit card and then failed to deliver a gift we ordered for Xmas. They refused to return our money despite several requests but offered discount code to try and scam us for more money.

Glad I read the reviews

After not being able to find where to put the coupon code I contacted them by email. I became suspicious of them through their emails and having experienced a nightmare landlord recently (Re/Max Highgate Hill) I've learnt to trust people's reviews. Thanks for all your help guys you've saved me alot of hassle, also be wary of Wish as they're completly scammy if you make a mistake on your order.

Leise Annette

Leise AnnetteSydney, NSW

Paid $400 for a load of complete and utter crap

Ordered a bed set a floor runner and a rug. The bed set/ pillow cases are merely 2 pieces of flimsy material sewn together by a pre schooler. The design is only on one side of the cover and pillow cases. The rug and runner are just cheap foam mats. Designs also blown up and blurry. I dont know how these people sleep at night knowing they are absolute rip off merchants.

RIP OFF CHINESE plastic rugs

Rip off Chinese plastic rugs and blankets. They put up new sites daily trying to hide from reviews. BEWARE They are so stupid they use the same room in photos for their rugs on multiple sites

jan

janGoulburn Valley, VIC

DO NOT Buy from this site..

• +6