Kaylee and Tepid

Kaylee and Tepid

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No

Less than one

Ordered a rug and they said it was being shipped never got it and then the website disappeared. I read that this was happening to others but it was too late they had my money Totally scam!!!! Don’t buy anything from Singapore!!!!

Mrs S

Mrs SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusted

I tried to cancel my order well before it was dispatched due to it not going to arrive by Christmas 2019. It finally arrived mid January. I was not impressed with the products - just didn't like them. I contacted them via email - I was told to return all items and I would get a refund less postage. I did this and surprise, surprise I have heard nothing, nor received a refund. I have tried emailing them, all emails bounce back. I guess I have lost my money, plus had the additional cost of the return postage.
I highly recommend not to do business with them. I agree with [name removed] - these people are scammers

lynn

lynnPerth, WA

Dont waste your time and money

I ordered a quilt for $70 and after taking months to come it is of a very cheap quality with poor workmanship. I cannot find any way to return it as their web site has a non contactable e mail address. does anyone know how i get in contact with this shonky lot. I am going to report them to the trading standards.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Kaylee and Tepid compares to other Home Decor Shops

Kathleen D.

Kathleen D.Darling Downs, QLD

Scammers

Received a product that was copied from an original. I contacted these people and they agreed if I sent it back than they would refund me... Now their emails bounces back and i have no product or money,... AND i paid AUS $ money for it.... So friggen mad. I am going to tell everyone all over facebook about you people and the fraud intelligence commission

Sanny V.

Sanny V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company is a scam please stay away like your life depended on it!!!!!

This company is an absolute SCAM. They ripped me off!!! I ordered something as a Christmas present and never ever received it. Please WARN people about this sickos running this fake company called Kaylee and Tepid. They rip off nice people trying to buy Christmas presents... and you wanna give them a good review???

Dan

Dan

Poor quality and a nightmare getting refund!

Ordered a rug which when it arrived was basically a picnic blanket and not a rug. The colors were off and cheap/poor quality. Have spent weeks getting a refund and even had to pay to return the item back to them! Do not buy from these people!!!

Dolores H.

Dolores H.asked

Need a phone number. Any help?

Miska U.
Miska U.

I’m pretty sure there is no answer. I finally got my product after 6 months

Molly N

Molly Nasked

Why do you want to live your life as a thief? Why do you want to SCAM people from their Hard Earned Money? How Can you rest well a night? I am reporting you as a SCAM Right Now unless I hear something within the next 12 hours!!!!
Sincerely, Molly Neuenswander

Valerie McAllisterasked

I ordered a bedspread a couple of months ago would like to know what happened to it I want to cancel it get my money back !!! Valerie McAllister there is nothing good about your company all reviews bad just give me my money back is this a scam?

Just want answers