Kaylee and Tepid

Kaylee and Tepid (page 2 of 2)

1.0

Leise Annette

Leise AnnetteSydney, NSW

Paid $400 for a load of complete and utter crap

Ordered a bed set a floor runner and a rug. The bed set/ pillow cases are merely 2 pieces of flimsy material sewn together by a pre schooler. The design is only on one side of the cover and pillow cases. The rug and runner are just cheap foam mats. Designs also blown up and blurry. I dont know how these people sleep at night knowing they are absolute rip off merchants.

RIP OFF CHINESE plastic rugs

Rip off Chinese plastic rugs and blankets. They put up new sites daily trying to hide from reviews. BEWARE They are so stupid they use the same room in photos for their rugs on multiple sites

jan

janGoulburn Valley, VIC

DO NOT Buy from this site..

• +6
Home Decor Shops

Find out how Kaylee and Tepid compares to other Home Decor Shops

Dolores H.

Dolores H.asked

Need a phone number. Any help?

Miska U.
Miska U.

I’m pretty sure there is no answer. I finally got my product after 6 months

Molly N

Molly Nasked

Why do you want to live your life as a thief? Why do you want to SCAM people from their Hard Earned Money? How Can you rest well a night? I am reporting you as a SCAM Right Now unless I hear something within the next 12 hours!!!!
Sincerely, Molly Neuenswander

Valerie McAllisterasked

I ordered a bedspread a couple of months ago would like to know what happened to it I want to cancel it get my money back !!! Valerie McAllister there is nothing good about your company all reviews bad just give me my money back is this a scam?

Just want answers