Kayo Sports

Kayo Sports (page 3 of 15)

1.4

Harls

HarlsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Decent content, terrible format

The content is passable, however the format is shocking. I watch it through telstra tv and foxtel hub on two different Tv's and it is slow to find things to watch because the stuff i like (and added to favourites) doesn't usually feature on my homepage. Instead sports i despise like cricket and soccer are on my homepage for some unknown reason. For the price this should not be the case. Also fast forward should be improved as its a guessing game when to stop. KAYO fix the format!

Unhappy

UnhappySouth West, WA

Ads and poor user interface

Very clunky navigation
Poor customer service
No aus open, other tennis is plagued with ads
Many programs don’t load
Many live programs just restart often not allowing you back to original stage of match grrrrrrr
Goes offline frequently,

Very Poor Streaming Service

Most of the times it is impossible to watch. Constant buffering, poor picture quality poor app user interface. Not much good to say realy. Optus sport, Netflix no such issues. Will cancel subscription.

Disgruntled subscriber

Disgruntled subscriberSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Kayo Sports Could NOT be Considered a Service

Kayo sports provides their paying subscribers with the worst possible service. Live streaming sports spend whole broadcast buffering on nbn FTTP 100/25 service. Just trying to force Foxtel on you.

The quality of streaming is perfect BUT ONLY IF THE APP WORKS.

The quality of streaming is perfect BUT ONLY IF THE APP WORKS.
On high speed internet as well the video does not load and keeps buffering. Very disappointed with Kayo. Wont use now

Deej

DeejPerth, WA

14 days free trial is incorrect advertising

14 days free trial is incorrect advertising. Be careful and check for payment dates on your account. They started 5 days prior to my subscription. False advertising, misleading and deceptive.

bimmer89

bimmer89South East Queensland, QLD

Advertising beyond a joke when it works

The advertisements during NFL (what I watch) are so excessive that I genuinely believe there are more ads than content. Totally un watchable and thats when the app works. Ignore the fake reviews like techradar etc it is absolutely not the netflix of sport, its the foxtel of sport so they are just capitalising on their monopoly and paying for it by advertising.

completely lost my trust in Kayo

I won a month subscription through work. In order to set it up we had to provide a credit card number and details to Kayo.It stated on the email that I would get a reminder at the end of the month to see if I wanted to continue with the subscription. I didn’t receive that email however kayo deducted $25 from my credit card without my consent. This is not a company you can trust to do as they promise. Very disappointing to say the least.

Garbage

Always buffers live stream every 30 seconds or so, it gets incredibly frustrating. Foxtel has always been a joke. Will be canceling my subscription one the 14 day trial is up.

Piece of crap

Good idea, but Kayo really makes a butchery out of it. games literally not streaming on nbn, 100 mbs speed. nothings streaming at all, literally had a bunch of people over to watch the match and it didn't even play. kayo you seriously suck.

will happily take your money

Exactly what they offer is hidden in the 'help' menu riiiiight at the bottom of the screen, and then you have to search within that. Since it is technically published, if you reactivate your account thinking what you want is available and you find it isn't, they will not refund your money. this is all legally above board but it's pretty deceptive and not user friendly.

Kay

KayCanberra 2600, ACT

Bad live stream

Bad live streaming waste of time end up going in and out of stream and missing half of it just a waste of money unless your happy to watch a replay

All Blacks

All BlacksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible lag and gets stuck every 20 seconds

For a paid service it's really bad. I have Netflix and used to have amazing prime. I never had any issues with streaming in my NBN connection. Kayo will just buffer or outside ever few sec seconds. When I am watching sports, it's such a horrible experience. I will not be continuing my subscription.

Worst service. Trash. Always stuck streaming

Always streams and gets stuck every minute at 100mbps connection speed. Netflix and other services works like gem.
Kills the match watching experience. I would rather avoid watching instead of constantly being stuck streaming

KAYO is a Rubbish product - Don't subscribe waste of money

If they had a zero star rating i would have given it to Kayo. One of the worst products. Streaming issues, buffering issues, voice out of sync. Slow to navigate. No preferences to setup and watch what you want. Constant spam of sports nobody wants to watch. Rude staff who hide behind chat windows and they continue to take my money even when i cancelled. Watch out for these thieves and liars.

Luke

LukeDarwin, NT

Work around for a better viewing experience.

I have a Sony Bravia 4K OLED smart TV and have the similar issues with latency -using the tv app. I have found a workaround that works better, by streaming from your phone to the TV. Seems to work much better, albeit with some sound to visual latency at times.

John Wyley

John WyleyCentral, SA

Absolute Crap

Kayo seemed to be everything we wanted at a fair price. What a disappointment. Cancelled free trial after 1 day. Shocking picture quality when you could get it streaming that is. Buffering the whole time. Rubbish. No problem with Netflix, picture clear as a bell. So disappointed

Jay S.

Jay S.Sydney, NSW

I Love Kayo Sports!!

This is the best live sport steaming service in Australia the price is more than fair and let's not forget people it is only 14 months old and getting better with every update it has a huge selection of sports and is Chromecast compatible I'm not sure about the free trial still being available I've been a subscriber for about 12 months I don't believe all the 1 star ratings and all the bad reviews you guys must have slow internet or not the best devices it works perfect for me all the time I'm a happy subscriber and look forward to the future of Kayo Sports 6 star rating from me thanks Kayo

Shazz

ShazzSouth East Queensland, QLD

There is no such thing as a free trial

I signed up to a free trial of Kayo only to find that buffering and glitches were terrible. Sound and picture not synced constant drop outs. Cancelled subscription only to find they have kept taking my money. Customer service tells me I have NOT cancelled but I have on several times. Be very cautious when providing your credit card details. The company is a rip off

Jared

JaredMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unwatchable

A strreaming services that continuously buffers and displays absolutely terrible picture quality. No issue with Netflix or other streaming services. Im about to cancelling right now because ive wasted so much time trying to work out why the picture is so bad... but it seems everyone else is having the same issues.