Kayo Sports

Kayo Sports (page 4 of 15)

1.4

Luke

LukeDarwin, NT

Work around for a better viewing experience.

I have a Sony Bravia 4K OLED smart TV and have the similar issues with latency -using the tv app. I have found a workaround that works better, by streaming from your phone to the TV. Seems to work much better, albeit with some sound to visual latency at times.

John Wyley

John WyleyCentral, SA

Absolute Crap

Kayo seemed to be everything we wanted at a fair price. What a disappointment. Cancelled free trial after 1 day. Shocking picture quality when you could get it streaming that is. Buffering the whole time. Rubbish. No problem with Netflix, picture clear as a bell. So disappointed

Jay S.

Jay S.Sydney, NSW

I Love Kayo Sports!!

This is the best live sport steaming service in Australia the price is more than fair and let's not forget people it is only 14 months old and getting better with every update it has a huge selection of sports and is Chromecast compatible I'm not sure about the free trial still being available I've been a subscriber for about 12 months I don't believe all the 1 star ratings and all the bad reviews you guys must have slow internet or not the best devices it works perfect for me all the time I'm a happy subscriber and look forward to the future of Kayo Sports 6 star rating from me thanks Kayo

Shazz

ShazzSouth East Queensland, QLD

There is no such thing as a free trial

I signed up to a free trial of Kayo only to find that buffering and glitches were terrible. Sound and picture not synced constant drop outs. Cancelled subscription only to find they have kept taking my money. Customer service tells me I have NOT cancelled but I have on several times. Be very cautious when providing your credit card details. The company is a rip off

Jared

JaredMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unwatchable

A strreaming services that continuously buffers and displays absolutely terrible picture quality. No issue with Netflix or other streaming services. Im about to cancelling right now because ive wasted so much time trying to work out why the picture is so bad... but it seems everyone else is having the same issues.

PIST OFF

PIST OFFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Criminally Useless

Foxtel is losing cutomers at a rapid rate. They have split off the Sports package as a seperate product and streamed over the internet - its called Kayo and it is R U B B I S H! The product is not available in 4K or 1080p and is only available in very glitchey jittery 720p. It is totally unwatchable. This is a deliberate choice by Foxtel / Kayo which should be investigated as fraud by the ACCC as failing to be 'fit for purpose'.

patrick hamilton

patrick hamiltonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kayo Do Not Waste your money

Kayo Do Not Waste your money. Service appalling. Tried to watch Boxing Day cricket, after an hour of no luck spent two hours trouble shooting. Gave up and watched via free to air. No point paying for a service I cannot watch. Canceled subscription and asked for refund , as billing was on 23rd - two days ago. Seriously not worth the frustration. Customer service is a joke. Anything Telstra is involved with , run the other way. Frauds.

Customer service appalling

We recently had a death in the family and forget to cancel the subscription. We canceled one day late. We live chatted a Kayo support agent, they had no care in the world that it was a stressful time. I did not ask for a full refund I was fine paying $15.

KJS

KJS

Joke of an organisation

Constant buffering even though I have high speed nbn. Happy to take your money but not provide you with a decent service. Don't even get me started on their customer service.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Garbage

Absolute rubbish! Buffers and pauses like every 10 secs no matter what you are watching. Terrible tech - cannot think of a single streaming service worse than Kayo. Read the reviews here. It is unwatchable. Do not bother. Cancelled and uninstalled. Will never go back.

E R.

E R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Scam almost

Terrible quality streaming with terrible customer service. Buffer and skipping making it unwatchable

Signed up for the 2 week trial and cancelled within 3 days. Was still charged even though I cancelled.

The idea is great. The execution is woeful.

Kayo as a platform should be the be all and end all of sport streaming. It is not.

The customer service is awful and discounts are never applied. Fraudulent at best.

Glen

GlenHobart, TAS

Poor streaming at times you want to watch

Subscribed to watch Supercars, really poor service. The service works perfectly watching replays and other programs but is crap in times of high demand. Had ten or so emails with Kayo support last night and all I got was generic "reboot this, restart that, your Gen2 Chromecast will have problems" stuff. Today it streamed perfectly until ten minutes before race start and then started pausing, I guess other wanted to watch the race too. Any way, the race lasted around two hours after which time the commentators were talking a time certain finish. Then I found that my stream was a full five minutes behind live. Most of the pauses last less than one second, but 5 minutes x 60 seconds equates to around 300 pauses in my viewing. Crap, really!

Andrew D.

Andrew D.South East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

Kayo is constantly dropping out. There's no issue with my internet. Everything else works fine. I'm not going back to foxtel as I'm not paying $25 for the entertainment pack I don't use. Looks like foxtel is getting nothing from me.

johnnyq

johnnyqMelbourne

Pixelated and blurry

Like so many other reviews, I have no problem getting a great picture with Netflix or YouTube, in fact I regularly stream in 2160p (4k). In contrast to this I ended my Kayo trial after 3 days as I experienced horrible picture resolutions, not even 720p was possible! On a large tv it was unwatchable, extremely pixelated and blurry. I tried at different times of the day, peak vs off peak, but it made little difference. If you want people to pay for your product you need to do a much better job delivering it. Kayo is an embarrassing fail.

Chris K.

Chris K.Sydney, NSW

Do not get Kayo sports

Buffering all the time plus randomly jumps back hrs in play and you need to close the app to get it back to live play. I had foxtel before and I will be going back, my Kayo experience has been terrible

Kayo sucks!!

Continual buffering 5 major golf tournaments on this week only 2 broadcast live one not available as a replay. Incredibly difficult to receive help/support. Funny error codes don't make sense sound but no vision.

djo

djoPerth, WA

Terrible product

I joined Kayo as part of a so called free one month subscription so I could watch the AFL finals when overseas in August. It was useless as we could never get it to load properly or at all. I attempted to cancel when I returned and found it almost impossible to do so.

I discovered I was unsuccessful when I saw the subscription fee pop up on my Telstra bill again last month and after almost half an hour and having to google how to unsubscribe, finally did it.

Then today another $25 charge on my Telstra bill. $75 for absolutely NO SERVICE.

Telstra ought not be promoting this product and facilitating its misleading behaviour.

m s.

m s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deducting amount even after cancellation

I took the kayo membership for cricket world cup.i cancelled it after that but still they continued to deduct the monthly subscription amount which i was unaware until today.There was no app notification either
I contacted the customer care but they were of no assistance at all...

Not Happy2727272727

Not Happy2727272727Sydney, NSW

Almost unwatchable

Kayo buffers so much that it's barely watchable. Better on iPad than Chromecast but either way an unsatisfactory experience. Such a disappointment as it's otherwise an affordable solution for watching support.