4.9

98% · 461 · 2%

Patty W.
Patty W.

A great job looking after our complex!

Gary Lombard has been fantastic to work with as I navigate my new role as Committee Chairperson. Gary is knowledgeable, professional and always available to help in all possible ways. He is an asset to KBW Management.
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great BC Managers

We have used KBW for over five years. They are the best BC managers we have had. They are very responsive, always accurate, and manage our affairs seamlessly. Can't recommend them too highly
Joc
JocSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very Impressed with our new Body Corporate Managers

I am the Secretary of a 10 unit block and so glad we made the decision to move to KBW. What a breath of fresh air it is dealing with Scott after some years of indifferent service with another organisation. Scott always returns my call and acts promptly in dealing with all of the varied issues that come up in a Unit complex. He has a very measured and courteous manner.
It's a big step to jump ship and move to new Body Corporate Company, but we have absolutely no regrets. Should have done it sooner!
Well done KBW and especially Scott.
Niece
NieceWide Bay-Burnett, QLD6 posts

Excellent Body Corporate Management and Manager

I am the Chairperson of a 21 unit complex and the Committee and I work as a team with the excellent guidance of Gary Lombard at the Hervey bay Office.
Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent Body Corporate Managers

I am chairperson of a 4 unit block and we have had Kbw as our managers for many years. I have always received prompt and courteous replies from Scott and his professionalism is surpass. Our problems have always been dealt with quickly and with satisfaction.
I would recommend Kbw as Body Corporate Managers with no hesitation.
Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best body Corporate managers!

As a property owner it is comforting to know KBW are our body corporate managers. Nothing is ever too much trouble and their advice is always valued and welcome. Everyone I deal with is always super professional and efficient. KBW are great value for money and I can't recommend them highly enough.
James H.
James H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great people to deal with!

I have been dealing with Scott Paynter from KBW - Scott & the team are fantastic to deal. Everything is a breeze while dealing with them. Highly recommend! - James Howarth