Keen To Clean

Keen To Clean

Pal

PalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best carpet cleaning done by keen to clean. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Can give 5 out 5. Best carpet cleaning done by keen to clean. Definitely recommend to anyone. It's been long that I never had service like from other companies. Very genuine and hard working staff.

Professional cleaning service

We used Keen to clean service when we had a unexpected flood in our office and they came in short period and did thorough job in flood restoration on carpet. Very thorough and professional. Highly recommended..

Kim

KimSydney

Atrocious workmanship

Failed to do the job that they were hired for and then seeking 50 percent payment before they'll come back to re-do. Very high risk. I should have done more research before hiring them. Might be worthwhile referring them to Dept Fair Trading. I'm sure that there is some consumer protection provisions against franchises like this.

Find out how Keen To Clean compares to other House Cleaning Services

Terrible cleaning and even worse attitude

Bad job, and worse attitude.

Overall the cleaning was quick and poor, the mops and cleaning rags literally smelt like urine and the kitchen and bathrooms were not cleaned properly.

I had to follow them afterwards and clean afterwards.
Terrible service and did not provide a service as promised.

When we cancelled the cleaner and I asked NOT to send the cleaner in his boss sent him in the next day to clean!
Then when I confronted him about it he made a very unprofessional excuse apologizing for the confusion, and that he had an understanding to send the cleaner today for the last cleaning. So he sent him.

Dhairya Bhatt

Dhairya BhattMelbourne

Professional cleaners

The whole experience was terrific! There is nothing like coming home from work and seeing your house look and smell so great.

Kuni

KuniMelbourne

very reliable and great service

we are using this company now for years... very reliable and trustworthy. I highly recommend to everyone without any hesitation.

Pathetic customer service

Left 2 text messages on mobile enquiring about cleaning service, about 1 week ahead. No reply. I called them the following day, they answered phone but were rude and said if I left a message, then they would get back to me within 2 days. I asked why does it take 2 days to get back to me, they said because they have to go through all their messages. Well that doesn't help me at all. It has now been 4 days and still no reply or contact. I paid upfront for 2 cleans. Poor customer service and will be reporting them. Do not trust.

janemaree

janemaree

DAMAGES PROPERTY THEN LIES ABOUT IT

Whilst providing carpet cleaning services to my building the guy hit my car in our underground car park and drove off leaving hundreds of dollars damage to my car. He comes to clean regularly at my building including the common areas but is now saying he has been there only once in the last year after my car was damaged. So now he both incurs criminal property damage and lies about it (All right in front of the CCTV camera!). What wonderful customer service!

Fabulous Service

I have been using your service for about a month for my business and I can't tell enough people how pleased I am with the results. you exceeded all our expectations. Also the operational support was prompt and always spot on. Extremely satisfied. Keep the good work. Thanks again.

Amazing!

I hired keen to Clean for an end of lease clean on reccomdation from my real estate agent. I was super impressed, the guy arrived right on time and cleaned my 2 bedroom unit for 6 1/2 hours. When I arrived back at the unit it was spotless, it's cleaner than when I moved it. Best $200 I ever spent! I don't understand the negative reviews, perhaps it depends on the franchise in your area? My unit is in Chelsea and I can't reccommend this company highly enough!

Dee

DeeBelmore

Worst Experience Ever!!

Carpet Cleaning

Fantastic Service, On Time. Professional Service.
Very Happy with the outcome.
Very Competitive and Reliable.
I would highly recommend to go with Keen To Clean !!!

Worst Service

Dealt with [name removed] who promised good service. His worker [name removed] was a cheat. He did not mop the floor and yet claimed to have mopped even though he did not have a mopping brush with him. Never cleaned the kitchen properly. When complained he said he will come and rectify but never came. Made 3 appointments to come back but never came. Never ever trust these guys. The most untrustworthy guys I have ever met in my life.

cheap yes, on time, no

Worst company ever

Wish i could give a big zero... instead of even one star... multiple cancellations... bad service... no one replies back and just leave you stranded... all the high ratings are fake ones i can bet...

Sunny

SunnySpringvale South

Perfect Service, Can't ask for more

Truly professional work and price is economical. Very impressed, i'll always use their service. Dandenong service provider is on the top of their game

Terrible service, won't return calls or emails after clean was done. Provided no receipt.

bunny.randhawa.16

bunny.randhawa.16Victoria, Australia

Better hiring sole traders

A lot of hidden charges with this company, people don't do good job, a lot of times have to call them back to fix something. Don't even know how it's running

SandyRibeiro

SandyRibeiroMelbourne

Payment upfront and then no cleaning!!!

A strong warning against these guys. They came to "clean" my property while I was away, so I could return to a nice clean house. They basically did nothing except vacuum. My bathroom was not touched, benches filthy, toilets still dirty and marks still on tiles. Disgraceful! And billed me $120 for the pleasure, with no refund....even partial. Very disappointing.

Not Keen, Not Clean

After employing these jokers to clean a rental property I was vacating, they were hours late and then did such a poor job that the real estate agent called in their own cleaner because the place was not at all clean. When I complained, they refused to return to fix the job or offer any kind of refund and were incredibly rude. They're obviously good at search engine manipulation so they appear near the top of search results but I would say any positive review is from a friend of theirs, like [name removed] for example. Crooks.