Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond

Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond

Holly

HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best High Fibre breakfast!

I struggle with my daily fibre intake and this is the best breakfast option I've found so far. Some people seem to think it's a bit tasteless, but I don't think so. Some honey cereals are far too sweet, but this one is just right.

Purchased at Woolworths for $6.00.

TracyJ

TracyJW.A., 6077

Good

I really like the flavour, and feel that its doing me good with the extra fibre etc. not as sugary and sweet as Crunchy Nut, which I also like, so I now tend to buy this as I feel it is better for me. I sometimes eat it like popcorn while watching TV instead of chips.
love the taste! packaging is nice and its easily available in supermarkets etc. I love the nuts in it. sometimes on special.
find I need a larger than normal serving ( or is that cos I really like it!!)can cost a bit more than other cereals.

sherri

sherriVic, 3802

Good

A nice choice of cereal, I often mix a bit of it with something else. I've even been known to put a small sprinkle over porridge, just for the crunch factor. It can be a bit pricey, but it is quite nice for a change.
Nice choice for breakfast. This is a good quality cereal in appearance and taste. I particularly like the combination of honey and almonds.
Price, most definitely.It is also reasonably sweet, which may or may not be a plus for you. I don't mind some sweetness but it makes me tire of a cereal after a while.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Good

This cereal has a great taste although some may find it a little too sweet due to the honey. The almonds are a nice additional and it makes for a pleasant change to your usual boring cereal. Does satisfy you hunger so its worth a try.
YummY!
Price, only come in one size

See all Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond reviews