Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond

Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond

Anne5248

Anne5248Perth, WA

Love it.

I've been struggling to eat enough fibre and couldn't eat the plain all bran - too bland. This one with the honey and almonds is great and my digestive system was much better after only a few days. Great because it gives half of daily folate needs. Also like it because it doesn't have artificial additives - all natural.
A nice and edible way to eat fibre, vitamins and iron etc.. Much nicer than plain all bran. The honey and almonds are nice.

craftymumma

craftymummaQLD, 4055

I love this cereal and wish it came in a bigger pack size. After trying this, I could never go back to just plain old All Bran, as I miss the lovely crispy nuts and honey sweetened milk. I would recommend this cereal for adults, but not for children.
For lovers of wheat bran, this cereal is awesome tasting with the extras of honey and almonds. It's very delicious and makes a breakfast I can look forward to. I feel healthier for eating it!
The box is tiny and doesn't last for a week, so I run out before the next shop is due.

Lucy_Lou

Lucy_Lou

I am seriously addicted to this cereal and have been for sometime. It is really tasty with a nice balance of honey and nuts added to it. It is relatively sweet but not nearly as much as some other honey-based cereals and has a whole lot more fibre than most. After six months I am only now just starting to get a little bored of it, but only slightly.
Very tasty, reasonably high in fibre (although not nearly as much as the original All Bran),
Can be a little costly, especially when the portion sizes gradually get larger and larger due to its yummy taste

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

See all Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond reviews