Kellogg's Froot Loops

Kellogg's Froot Loops (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Breakfast Cereal / Muesli in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

passion

passionAU

High in the bad stuff

I remember eating Froot Loops as a child and enjoying them, I would never eat them now though. I think they are rediculously high in sugar and artificial colours and therefore they aren't a good choice as a breakfast cereal, especially for children. They are however good to thread on hat elastic and wear as a necklace, little girls enjoy this.

Unhealthy breakfast choice

MissyA

MissyAAU

Terrible

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Bad

shouldnet even be called cereral. Nothing but sugar and artificial colouring, kellogs should be ahamed making the packaging so louring to kids
nice colourful packaging. Cheap
kellogs should be ashamed manufacturing such a terrible cereal. Its basically coloured biscuits in a bowl, full of sugar and preservatives that makes kids hyper!

ReviewPrincess

ReviewPrincessNSW, 2340

twink118

twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad

I personally like the taste of the cereal but I just cannot justify giving it to my children on a regular basis even though I know they would love it every day. I can’t see that with all the sugar and artificial flavours in the cereal that it can be a good thing for them to eat. They are good for a treat every now and then and the packaging is appealing to kids and Sam the toucan is cute but defiantly only for a treat every now and then.
Taste good and appeal to kids
I just cant see how multi colured puffs of wheat can be healthy for your children to consume everyday.

Evil_Santa

Evil_SantaQueensland, 4341

I Love Froot Loops. The very bright colours will make any child want to gobble up these yummy O shaped cereals. Froot Loops tend to go soggy pretty quick if left in milk to long and scooping up those last few Froot Loops out of that milk can be quiet a challenge. Every child will love Toucan Sam and the puzzles, Find-A-Words on most of the packets. Froot Loops are very are a yummy, filling cereal that are great for kids of any age before they pop off to school. Great Cereal for Anyone.
Bright Colours O's.