Kellogg's K-Time Twists

Kellogg's K-Time Twists

2.0

Darce

DarceSydney, NSW

Once was a delicious treat but no more.

I remember when the ktime twist was first released. They had a light and thin crust with a soft and creamy filling. I could not get enough of them. Then something went wrong. The crust was suddenly thick and dry. The quality declined fast! Now I wouldn't touch them even if you gave me a packet! So dissapointing! They have been cruddy for a long time now.

Purchased in January 2011.

Mr Sir

Mr Sir

Disappointing

Today I was looking forward to eating my lovely k time twist at lunch, however, when I attempted to open the packaging, it fell out onto the floor. Therefore, I could not eat my k time twist. I was utterly disappointed because I was really looking forward to devouring it, only for it to be taken from my grasp due to poor packaging.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $4.99.

WMD

WMDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delish!

Perfect little snack. Always have and always will love these bars, may not be healthy but it’s healthier than a quick maccas run and that does it for me!! Lol

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Healthy Snacks

Find out how Kellogg's K-Time Twists compares to other Healthy Snacks

allergic reaction

I had one for afternoon tea .Have not eaten before then side of mouth went numb and tongue. Felt sick,feverish

Anna.G

Anna.GTexas

Horrible, I can't believe it!

I was happily eating my K-Time Twist bar and I came across a long black piece of hair inside! This made me feel so sick. It even had the root of the hair still attached to it. I am disgusted. Plus, I never really liked this treat. It is unhealthy, doesn't even taste like the flavour it says on the packet and the 'crust' is not crusty and is too doughy!! Personally, I hate it.

TheDigitalEye

TheDigitalEyeAU

Delicious but not healthy

I enjoyed these bar, so tasty. However, I have noticed that every time I had them, bad stomach ache or high pressure happening. So, I am not sure whether these are okay but I would definitely advice not to buy them for the time being. I just had one and feel a bit sick.
Tastey, light
Not healthy, bad for health