Kellogg's Special K

Kellogg's Special K (page 2 of 2)

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

chezryl

chezrylAU

OK

These kinds of breakfast cereals never fill me up and I find I end up eating more earlier in the day due to this. I am better off having 4 Weetbix or even porridge that keeps you full for a few hours. I guess to make it a more filling breakfast you could have a banana or some yoghurt with it. Overall though I love the taste but if I was to buy a 'flakey' cereal I would go for something with fruit pieces in it just for the extra zing.
Great tasting. Light and crunchy and you can't stop at one bowl.
Does not fill you up. Bit pricey.

craftymumma

craftymummaQLD, 4055

Good

I rarely buy Kellogg's Special K, but I do like the taste a lot. I cannot justify spending so much on fancy cereals when they usually have sugar and salt added in anyway. I would recommend this to someone wanting to try something a bit different for a while or who want to wean their children off of more sugary cereals. This one has a medium sweetness.
This cereal tastes really yummy and is even great for a dry snack in a cup. The texture is interesting and the flakes stay quite firm even when they have been in the milk for a while.
It is not actually as healthy as Kellogg's want you to think it is! It's quite pricey too.

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Good

This cereal is marketed at people trying to lose weight or maintain their 'shape'. However, the sugar content tells a different story and I have friend s that have been tld by physicians not to eat this cereal if you want to lose weight! That aside it is one of the healthier options (if you compare to corn flakes or coco pops!) Great choice for pregnant womne due to the folate content. I love the taste and it keeps me fuller for longer. Can be pricey but then again most cereals are! Worth a try
Great taste, one of the healthier options
Price

stakky32

stakky32

Good

I find a bowl of Special K at breakfast with low-fat milk really fills me up for the morning, especially with mixed berries or chopped banana mixed through it. I also like the fact that it's a lower in sugar than a lot of other cereals.
Tastes good and a healthier option on the cereal market.
Bit on the expensive side, but most cereals are these days!