Kellogg's Sultana Bran

Kellogg's Sultana Bran (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Breakfast Cereal / Muesli in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

This is a good cereal with sultanas and the goodness of bran. It doesnt taste like its a healthy cereal, so it tastes just as yummy as an ordinary breakfast cereal. I dont buy it regularly because the bran flakes are to hard for me to chew, so it becomes painful for me to eat it.
I used to buy this cereal on a regular basis because it was healthy and tasty too. It is a great tasting bran cereal which is yummy to eat at any time of day.
It is a bit sweet for me and sometimes I have to chew the bran so much that my jaw hurts, really its true!

chezrylAU

Good

I love Sultana Bran. It was the only thing that I could stomach when I was pregnant with morning sickness. I would have it for breakfast and in the middle of the night. Have always liked the taste and the fact that it is healthy. At times I have eaten it without milk as a snack. I like that you can buy it in really big boxes to save money.
Love the combination of the crunchy flakes and the soft sultanas. Tastes great! Healthy so you feel good eating it.
Not as filling as Weetbix or museli so you tend to go through more which can get expensive.

James Elliott
James Elliott

The sultanas provide just the right amount of sweetness to my taste at least and I don't feel bloated after consuming a bowl with lite white milk at breakfast. It does have high fibre content so you feel healthy as well.

ReviewPrincess

ReviewPrincessNSW, 2340

OK

sarah dib

sarah dibasked

I've been eating Kelloggs saltana bran cereal for about aweek or 2 but I haven't seen any difference between if its healthy or anything I have been dieting for 1year and a half so I really need to have healthy breakfast. If you know about if its healthy?please get back to me.

RhondaW
RhondaW

Hi Sarah, I don't think Kellogg's Sultana Bran is healthy as there is something wrong with the sultanas they are using and I get nausea and diarrohea. The Aldi version called Golden Vale Sultana Flakes are 5 stars for me and I will never go back to Kelloggs.

chezryl

I have no idea but I once heard that Weet-bix was the only cereal that is reasonably healthy. I thought they said Sultana Bran also but don't hold me to that.

Get an answer from our members and Kellogg's representatives

CategoryBreakfast Cereal / Muesli