Kellogg's All-Bran Fibre Toppers

Kellogg's All-Bran Fibre Toppers

4.2

Perfect solution for constipation

I have suffered from chronic constipation for eight years. Nothing would help me to get better. I have started eating this cereal since 2 months ago and magically I am cured. I am so thankful for finding this product and one of my fears is what if they stop making this!!!!!!!

The kids love it!

Good size of the toppers and can be used on desert and breakfast. The kids love the taste and multifunctional use.

SandyP

SandyPPerth

I love it but cannot find it on the shelves

Great tasting product, especially with low fat yoghurt. But I have not been able to find it in the supermarkets since before Christmas. Is it still available? I live in the Perth Hills area

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Kellogg's All-Bran Fibre Toppers compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Colleen BMid North Coast, NSW

Love love Kellogs All-Bran Toppers!!!

Both hubby and I love Our Toppers but we are unable to buy them anymore at our local shops .....We would love to be able to purchase them from somewhere?? Maybe on line perhaps

See all Kellogg's All-Bran Fibre Toppers reviews

chevelle.oldfield

chevelle.oldfieldasked

I have also discovered recently that I can't find them anymore at Coles or Woolworths! :( Would love to know where I can buy them from now as I am almost out?

Hi Chevelle
I have been in touch with Kellogs by email and they informed me that they are not making them anymore