Kelly Garage Doors

Kelly Garage Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kelly Garage Doors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction

Broken Garage Roller Door

Quick response from the team to repair old roller door that had jammed/ come off roller.Excellent service, door repaired and other doors serviced.Explained what they did and gave advice on maintenance.
Very reasonable fee, thanks Kelly Garage Door Team.

Phil from Belmont
Phil from BelmontSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic service, expert and hardworking.

I couldn't be happier with the service that Andrew and Dion gave with the installation my roller door. Great company I highly recommend them.

Chris M
Chris M Southwest, VIC

Fantastic company to deal with

After 2 weeks of no response from a competitor we contacted Kelly Garage Doors. Kelly Garage Doors responded within hours. A very pleasant team arrived on time and fixed the problem immediately. Excellent company to deal with and we would highly recommend them.

Madeleine
MadeleineSouthwest, VIC

Amazing company to work with

Very good company to deal with: Helpful with selection of style and colour. Great Price! Installers excellent!
I would highly recommend this business to my friends.

phillip r.
phillip r.Southwest, VIC

Excellent service and super fast

I had an accident with my door due to power failure and I contacted Kelly Garage Doors. They organised a team to come to my house within a few hours. The guys came to the rescue with a smile. They fixed my door in no time And we’re off to save another door.
Highly recommended for price quality and professionalism.

Jason Q.
Jason Q.Southwest, VIC

Great product

Had a garage roller door recently installed. The process was easy, and the roller door itself is very quiet and easy to use. Came with two remotes and a wall button for inside. Great price too i rang a few places in Geelong and they were very competative. 7 year warranty too! Would highly recommend giving Doug a call. Very happy cusromer

Leslie
LeslieSouthwest, VIC

Service and Repair to Garage Roller Door

Andrew was very professional in his work and contact with us when doing a service and repair on our garage roller door. I would recommend Kelly Garage Doors to other people and won't hesitate to use them again'

Lyn
Lyn

A very professional business

I had previously had a garage door installed by Kelly Garage Doors in Geelong and had no hesitation in calling again when I needed a new door on a second garage. Doug arrived promptly to quote and the price for the new door and motor was very reasonable. The team of installers were proficient and the workmanship excellent. I highly recommend Doug and his team - a very professional and friendly business

Amazing

Best all around experience from start to finish, the woman I spoke to was so lovely and very knowledgeable. They went out of their way to fix my door asap, was a bigger job than expected but they got it all done for me very quickly, works a treat.
Highly recommend to everyone.
Will from now on be my go to for any garage door needs!
Thanks so much guys!

Glynn H
Glynn HSouthwest, VIC

So happy

Just had our door replaced and we are more than happy. Good company to deal with and found installers quick, efficient, tidy. Door is so quiet and glides fantastic. Love it and thank you to your team.

Garage door.

Garage door looks amazing. Installation men were punctual and professional. All the door workings were clearly explained to us. Prompt quote. Good price. Love the color. Thanks guys for your food service.

Carole B
Carole BSouthwest, VIC

Kelly Garage Doors A+

A+++ Service. Could not be happier with Doug and his team. Highly recommend them. Prompt quote delivery and installation My Gliderol door is silent, the colormatch was perfect. Thanks Guys!