KSV80HRB

It has taken 2 years to get this unit replaced. Have had service men out heaps, replacing things....the service guys are great but boy did we have an arguement with Electrolux to get some service. The unit is inherintley faulty and extremely noisey. Definately ineficient. I must say once I gathered all my expert witnesses including seller's, installers and some extra info of Fair Trading they came around but you have to go to all the trouble to do this to get some justice. They are replacing it under warranty with a model KSV80HRC...fingers crossed.

Kelvins tot models a joke

Badly designed, extremely noisy on the lowest setting and inefficient. Kelvin stir you have dropped the ball and missed the mark badly on this. Waste of money and remind me of models you had in the 80's sitting in a window! Do not even think about buying this terrible models.

Sandra2450

Sandra2450Coffs Harbour

Too Loud

BenMilesGippsland, VIC

Worse than useless

Very Noisy. It also doesn't really Do anything - it's so inefficient it's not funny. The three fans speeds don't seem to be any different. There's also no way of reducing the fan speed on the the remote below 54%.

Sadly, we're renting so this, and a larger Kelvinator unit downstairs, were installed by the owner. This little unit is supposed to cool the entire first floor - the owner was dreaming.

If you want quality, go for a Fujitsu - never Ever go for a Kelvinator. They suck!

Noisy, inefficient.

Very noisy fan

Our KSV70CRB air conditioner is so noisy that we have to turn it off to watch TV. There doesn't seem to be any difference between the fan speeds. We've had an engineer out twice and apparently it is fine, working the way it should be. We are very unhappy about it as we bought a Kelvinator a/c for the bedroom and it's great.

Judy22

Judy22south australia, 5162

Terrible

I think Kelvinator should go back and re look at this product, and make a better remote that people can use it better.
We had this air conditioner put in just before summer, for heating it's good.
It's not the best for cooling, I find the remote hard to use as the buttons are too close, and while turning one thing on you touch another, we had an old airconditioner that was great for cooling and heating ,this one is no where as good as our old one.

Disaster ,very noisy,remote control-try working that out nightmare

This aircon is very noisy on low fan and the remote control is far from user friendly.Nothing is simple with this unit. Would like to hear from a company rep to see if this can be sorted ,a lot of money for a unit you turn off because you can't stand the noise.

albated

albated

Terrible

I would certainly not recommend this model to anyone unless they wanted to use it when they were not living in the house.
It is cold in summer and warm in winter BUT you need to be very hard of hearing otherwise you have to keep switching it off for some peace and quiet.
It is so noisy, there is no difference between low fan speed, medium fan speed and high fan speed. It is difficult to hear the tv above the noise unless you turn the volume up. Other people in our area all have a system which they can put on a quiet mode so they can leave it on all night. I only thank my lucky stars we decided not to put one in the bedroom!!!!!!

K.N.
K.N.

Alan C.

Alan C.asked

KSV53HRB (5.3kW)

my led indoor display isn't working any ideas

Alan C.

Alan C.asked

KSV53HRB (5.3kW)

i have no led display on the indoor unit. any ideas. ta

Kelvinator
ELECTROLUX ..Kelvinator

Hi Alan C,
Tania from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Kelvinator air conditioner.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Please be sure to quote ref 1128689
Thanks, Tania

HT RAIDERS

HT RAIDERSasked

KSV62HRB (6.2kW)

Hi,we have a kelvinator KSV53HRB.can anyone tell me what the most energy efficient way to use this for heating is?thanks

BenMiles

Basically replace it for a decent unit. No matter what setting you put this unit on it will be at full blast and do pretty much nothing. It is the worst brand I have ever had the misfortune to deal with for air conditioning units. Do yourself a favour and go for a Fujitsu or Mitsubishi Heavy Industries inverter.

Get an answer from our members and Kelvinator representatives