Kelvinator KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)

• Internal Layout

Cheryl

CherylIllawarra, NSW

Great fridge!

Maintains even temperature with no frost ever. The vegetable crisper keeps my fruit and vegetables fresh for up to two weeks!Must be quiet because i have never noticed any noise even when the house is quiet.Glass shelves make cleaning a breeze.I feel like i got a great deal on this fridge.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Jim Q

Jim QMelbourne

Perfect for price and performance!

The fridge is really good. It is very cold and no frost. It is lardge enough for more than 4 people. The only problem is that the noise is a bit louder. you can hear it clearly in the night. In total, it is good for its price and function!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Kerrie

KerrieMareeba

This lasted 1 year and a week

I brought this fridge 1 year and a week ago and it has actually been a crappy fridge temp fluctuations now no temp except for salmonella warm. Not the best $1100 i ever spent Betta electrical said we may need to take it away to fix, my response j need a fridge "don't you have a spare one, the workman will decide when they are there what to do" I think a replacement is in order not a repair don't you think?

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Muttley

MuttleyHaines

Roomy, big refrigerator ... but NOISY !!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Kelvinator Fridges - Don't buy them anymore!

Kelvinator
ELECTROLUX ..Kelvinator

See all Kelvinator KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount) reviews

Greg

Gregasked

what is the weight

Rebecca N.asked

My fridge is brand new 2017 /2018 Xmas time from good guys KTM5402 My fridge isnt staying cold & freezer over frosting....??? What can i please do to fix this thanks kindly

Rabhaw
Rabhaw

It sounds like your thermostat is not working properly. It should still be under warranty. Contact Kelvinator.

Kelvinator
ELECTROLUX ..Kelvinator

Hi Rebecca
Julie from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Fridge
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with your fridge
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au Ticket Number 1142460.

Mike

Mikeasked

does this product come with the doors opening on the opposite side?

Rebecca N.

hi my fridge isnt staying cold & freezer over frosting & only a new KTM5402WA bought 2017 what can i do about this problem Thanks kindly

Get an answer from our members and Kelvinator representatives

Download manual