Kelvinator KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)

• Internal Layout

Brad W.

Brad W.Pilbara, WA

Careful, just another Chinese product

Purchased in November 2020 at RetraVision for $995.00.

Household Size4 person(s)
Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Very disappointed. 2/ 1/2 years old and freezer does not work.

Purchased in December 2017 for $700.00.

Household Size6 person(s)

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very noisy!!

We bought this fridge at Joyce Mayne, very disappointed with the noise level, we can hear it through the wall whilst watching TV in the evening! Also, the setting has to be on the highest level to keep food cool in the fridge or completely frozen in the freezer.

Purchased in March 2020 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $850.00.

Household Size2 person(s)
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Kelvinator KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount) compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

EJAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing purchase

Fridge is well below expectation, have it on the coldest setting and still my drinks aren’t cold. Had it replaced within a week and the replacement isn’t any better.
Drawers and shelves feel flimsy, won’t last long in my opinion.
Controls are confusing and don’t seem to have much variance.
Fridge is a good size but very disappointing nevertheless.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for $849.00.

Household Size5 person(s)

AnnoyedMelbourne

Can’t get freezer to freeze the food

The temp controller is unsatisfactory. I followed the instructions and it hasn’t frozen the food. I had to throw the ice cream out as it was soft and runny. Apart from that it seems ok but I didn’t Just buy a fridge. I’m actually quite annoyed that I have to shove everything in deep freezer now

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Reviewer1952

Reviewer1952South East Queensland, QLD

Not recommended

This fridge aesthetically is horrid. The front panels look dented around each edge. The sides panels don't match and the whole thing looked old when delivered. The inside s OK, with nice glass shelving that is anti spill, but the crisper simply won't open without being wrenched, which I am sure will break it eventually. You also can't take it out easily to clean. Cooling performance seems reasonable. The freezer is just adequate in size. But the fridge is a big object in the kitchen and the rippling of the metal panels, which is difficult to see in a showroom, but very evident in the sunlight, makes it an eyesore. There are better choices if aesthetics are your primary consideration.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Muttley

MuttleyHaines

Roomy, big refrigerator ... but NOISY !!

Date PurchasedMay 2016
See all Kelvinator KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount) reviews

Mauriceasked

KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)

My kelvinator ktm5402wa fridge isn’t freezing & the fridge isn’t cooling as I would like , the temperature control is confusing, where should the dial be to make it cooler? At the “colder“ or “less colder “ ?

Terry

Yes I know the settings seem to be the opposite of what it says in the book. If you push the slider towards the left it is the colder setting. I had to put my freezer all the way to the left or it was not cold enough. My fridge one at the moment with cooler weather is in the middle. Hope this helps. I find my fridge very noisy, I can hear it through the wall! Is yours noisy?

EJA

Send it back if you can and replace with another model /brand. I wish we had...
Otherwise as Terry said.

Hi , & thanks for your responses,
It can sometimes be noisy, I have put the dial to the far left where it says “colder” , we’ll see how it goes , the booklet says to put it to the far right where it says “less cold “ , very confusing

Sacha C.

Sacha C.asked

KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)

My fridge is not cooling. Freezer isn't freezing. I tried overnight to adjust different temperature settings. Not blowing any cold air at all

Kaz
Kaz

My brand new fridge/freezer stopped freezing after 7 weeks. It turned out to be a gas leak. It has now been replaced by another new one nearly two weeks ago. Will wait and see how this one goes!
You will probably need a technician to come out to inspect it.

Dear Sacha C.,
Zaida from Electrolux here.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about your appliance.
If you wish to discuss this further, please email customercare@electrolux.com.au with Ticket Number 1345211, include your name and number, and we’ll be in touch.
Thank you.

Greg

Gregasked

KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door)

what is the weight

Get an answer from our members and Kelvinator representatives

Compare all 3 Kelvinator KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)
CategoryTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,299.00$1,549.00$1,299.00
Dimensions 1718 x 796 x 641 mm1718 x 796 x 641 mm1718 x 796 x 641 mm
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost Free
Colour / FinishWhiteArctic SilverWhite
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessed
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves444
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins111
Door Hinge RightRightLeft
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity
Total Capacity 536 L536 L536 L
Fridge Capacity 380 L380 L380 L
Freezer Capacity 141 L141 L141 L
Release dateAug 2015
Compare all 3 Kelvinator KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)

• MPN: KTM5402AC