Kelvinator 536L Top Mount KTM5402 Series

• Internal Layout
John

JohnSydney, nsw

Very roomy, easy to clean, and quiet!

Very roomy, easy to clean, runs quiet and the door alarm comes in very handy as I am always leaving the door open. The only down side which is not a deal breaker but more of an inconvenience is the door shelving is a poor design for holding items such as 1.5 liter water bottles, often times they spill or tip over when opening the fridge door, however this is the case in almost all kelvinator fridges. The simple solution is taller shelving, problem solved, designers should be forced to use their fridges as punishment LOL

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Dba

Dba

So happy with it!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Berber

BerberSydney

Great and affordable Fridge

This fridge is not flashy and doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but it is a great one. It is spacious, quiet and does the job properly.
I am happy with my purchase, so far so good

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Kelvinator 536L Top Mount KTM5402 Series compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

disappointed

disappointedMelbourne

Good Fridge

Very quiet -never hear it. The glass non- spill shelves are so easy to wipe over. Would like an air vent in the crisper so that when new vegies are added there isn`t any moisture build up. The temperature is reasonable but find that the bread is not frozen solid-is cold but fairly soft. There is no light in the freezer which is NOT good. Very spacious in both the fridge and freezer sections. Fairly good value for the money and Harvey Norman gave us a good deal.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
smfzi

smfziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice big fridge. Works well

Good spacious fridge. Everything is laid out pretty well. Not a big fan of the plastic shelving, but this one has been pretty sturdy so far, no breaks touch wood. Sometimes makes a loud noise, but generally pretty quiet. It is fairly easy to clean and stays clean. The crisper at the bottom is difficult to slide in and out. The door handles aren't obvious and sometimes miss them when opening the fridge and because they are inset, the front of the fridge ends up smudged with unsightly finger marks.
Pretty good value though.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Cheryl

CherylIllawarra, NSW

Great fridge!

Maintains even temperature with no frost ever. The vegetable crisper keeps my fruit and vegetables fresh for up to two weeks!Must be quiet because i have never noticed any noise even when the house is quiet.Glass shelves make cleaning a breeze.I feel like i got a great deal on this fridge.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
See all Kelvinator 536L Top Mount KTM5402 Series reviews

Mauriceasked

536L Top Mount KTM5402 Series

My kelvinator ktm5402wa fridge isn’t freezing & the fridge isn’t cooling as I would like , the temperature control is confusing, where should the dial be to make it cooler? At the “colder“ or “less colder “ ?

Terry
Terry

Yes I know the settings seem to be the opposite of what it says in the book. If you push the slider towards the left it is the colder setting. I had to put my freezer all the way to the left or it was not cold enough. My fridge one at the moment with cooler weather is in the middle. Hope this helps. I find my fridge very noisy, I can hear it through the wall! Is yours noisy?

EJA
EJA

Send it back if you can and replace with another model /brand. I wish we had...
Otherwise as Terry said.

Hi , & thanks for your responses,
It can sometimes be noisy, I have put the dial to the far left where it says “colder” , we’ll see how it goes , the booklet says to put it to the far right where it says “less cold “ , very confusing

Sacha C.

Sacha C.asked

536L Top Mount KTM5402 Series

My fridge is not cooling. Freezer isn't freezing. I tried overnight to adjust different temperature settings. Not blowing any cold air at all

Kaz
Kaz

My brand new fridge/freezer stopped freezing after 7 weeks. It turned out to be a gas leak. It has now been replaced by another new one nearly two weeks ago. Will wait and see how this one goes!
You will probably need a technician to come out to inspect it.

Kelvinator
ELECTROLUX ..Kelvinator

Dear Sacha C.,
Zaida from Electrolux here.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about your appliance.
If you wish to discuss this further, please email customercare@electrolux.com.au with Ticket Number 1345211, include your name and number, and we’ll be in touch.
Thank you.

Greg

Gregasked

536L Top Mount KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door)

what is the weight

Get an answer from our members and Kelvinator representatives

Compare all 3 Kelvinator 536L Top Mount KTM5402 Series
CategoryTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,549.00$1,299.00$1,299.00
Dimensions 1718 x 796 x 641 mm1718 x 796 x 641 mm1718 x 796 x 641 mm
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost Free
Colour / FinishArctic SilverWhiteWhite
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessed
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves444
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins111
Door Hinge RightLeftRight
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity