Kelvinator KTM5402WALH (540L, White, Left Door)

Kelvinator KTM5402WALH (540L, White, Left Door)

Some large design flaws

Size is brilliant and the shelves are adjustable to realistic and useful levels. Have not had an issue. However I was very surprised to find an ice cube tray just floating in the freezer, not attached over a container like every other fridge I've seen. Also the crisper is beyond frustrating!! Unless taken out very very slowly with two hands it comes off a track on one side. I've actually looked to see if I can remove the tracks as they are so incredibly annoying but I'm stuck with my crisper constantly on one track.
Fix those issues and it woulduld be a real competitor

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Kelvinator
ELECTROLUX ..Kelvinator

disappointed

disappointedMelbourne

Good Fridge

Very quiet -never hear it. The glass non- spill shelves are so easy to wipe over. Would like an air vent in the crisper so that when new vegies are added there isn`t any moisture build up. The temperature is reasonable but find that the bread is not frozen solid-is cold but fairly soft. There is no light in the freezer which is NOT good. Very spacious in both the fridge and freezer sections. Fairly good value for the money and Harvey Norman gave us a good deal.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Kerrie

KerrieMareeba

This lasted 1 year and a week

I brought this fridge 1 year and a week ago and it has actually been a crappy fridge temp fluctuations now no temp except for salmonella warm. Not the best $1100 i ever spent Betta electrical said we may need to take it away to fix, my response j need a fridge "don't you have a spare one, the workman will decide when they are there what to do" I think a replacement is in order not a repair don't you think?

Date PurchasedMay 2016