Kennards Self Storage

Kennards Self Storage (page 2 of 3)

3.1

• Job Satisfaction
Ripples

RipplesBrisbane

Safe, secure, clean storage - friendly customer service

Since 1990 I have been renting storage space on and off from Kennards Self Storage as well as buying boxes and other packing materials from multiple facilities in Ultimo NSW, West End QLD and Murarrie QLD. I have found their facilities safe, secure, clean and convenient. Their staff have been very helpful and friendly. I would recommend using them to store your belongings.

Dagmar

DagmarTerrey Hills

Excellent customer service

I used Kennards in Mona Vale and found Max and Joel always very helpful and friendly. Great customer service!
Dagmar

I use Kennards as a base for my hire company

I have nothing but praise for Kennards Storage in Palmerston North. They have always strived to offer me what I require.

Kennards constant fee increases

Be wary of the terms and conditions

Rented a storage unit, leaking roof damaged my goods. No compensation just pointed to terms and conditions. You hire a unit in good faith it's incredible that Kennards carelessness and lack of attention to building repair. Should turn to be the problem of the customer. Shoddy

Stephen

StephenSydney

Customer service hung up my phone! Hah!

I took my stuffs out from kennard on Anzac Day, I already booked a removalist and found out Kennard was closed on that day.

Its the only time I have time to move my stuff out. So I call them, and a guy picked up a phone and told me there’s nothing they can do due to public holiday.

I told them the situation and at least what I want to hear is this guy to apologise as a representative of Kennard. But instead, he told me that there’s nothing he can do and hung up the phone! What an attitude!

This is definitely the worst customer service I had in my life. I definitely will not recommend Kennard!

Service is always rubbish

Been with kennards more than 4 years. Staffs are hopeless and not willing to help out ALWAYS. No customer service at all

Outstanding customer service Kennards Castle Hill

The management staff at Kennards Castle Hill are excellent they afforded me outstanding customer service, they could show real estate firms in the Kellyville area how customers deserve to be treated.

Poor customer service at Kennards Fortitude Valley

After having received excellent customer service at other Kennards Storage locations for many years over several moves, this experience at Fortitude Valley was a rude shock to me. Rude, incompetent and unprofessional service by the manager, extremely poor parking and access for trucks as well as for customer cars, old and ill-designed facilities are some problems I faced. While I would still use the facility for convenience of location, I would not use this facility in future if I had a choice nor would I recommend it to anyone else.

alexkay

alexkayPotts Point

Kennards rip off with 300% increase in rates in 2 years

Placed some wine in Kennards Waterloo after being customer for 13 years. Started at reasonable rate but increased by almost 300% in less than 2 years. Had to move all of my wine. Beware - get you in and then bump up the price thinking too much trouble to move. Do not use.

Kennard Browns plains_ Hidden Cost

They charge $66 for security call out fee, just because I open the gate to let the delivery guy get out, and I reopen the unit to put something back. They said this is written on the contract and i request a copy of the contract, I have never received one untill now. I suggest get a storage somewhere else to avoid this. Who knows if they will come up with other reasons to charge you another $66.

Oztralia3

Oztralia3

Best customer service from start to end at north Melbourne branch!

Suzanne whom I first spoke over the phone had always been very lovely and helpful. I shopped around and ended choosing them over phone service. In store Azam couldn't be more supportive and helpful throughout. Pay a bit more but store with them! Amazing service Kennards Self Storage!

I received all the assistance I needed.

I have used Kennards for approximately a year and a half. It was great to have assistance at all odd hours. The space was clean and I felt that my things well watched over. Access was very easy too. I would definitely use Kennards again.

JPC1960

JPC1960Sydney

Kennards Castle Hill

I have been storing with them for about two years, During that time they have nearly doubled my rental rate for a small unit. They claim rising costs in a market where everything else is falling which tells me they either can't control their costs or they believe I am captive and they can up the rates every six months.

They have lost my business

New management have taken over

Since David and his team have been moved on the new management is so poor and difficult to deal with that we are relocating. Their response is that "our customers have been over serviced for years" so don't expect anything more than an overpriced shed and nothing more from now on.

Burg

BurgSydney

Fee increases

I have stored with kennards for years. I negotiated a low rate to start with. Since then prices seem to increase around 7-20% every year. I have made enquiries into this with "the rates are set by head office and there is nothing I can do about it". I have tried to get onto head office at various times over the years - no luck yet. CPI is around 3% at best in comparison. It appears a customer hostage business model. Disappointing and a little dishonest.

Navid S

Navid SSydney

Terrible experience with insuring our goods at kennards storage

We stored our appliances and other goods at kennard storage Rydalmere in NSW as we were building a house recently.

At the time of sign up, we were offered to also sign up for insurance for an additional amount. We decided to insure everything for up to 35k.

Once we took our goods out of the storage facility we realized that a lot of our stuff has moisture and mould on them and no longer can be used. We have attempted to claim this on insurance only for them to tell us it is not covered.

Basically they are offering a product inside their facility that is not fit for purpose. I will not store with kennards again and certainly not purchase any additional products they offer.

Beware of these Fee Sharks

Massive fee increases

I read October 2015 people complained of huge storage fee increases and in September 2016 mines going up 25%. Ridiculous increase . Called head office and they didn't seem to care,

Padstow Kennards Selfstorage Gibson Ave Padstow 2211 the best and cleansest you have ever seen and E

Under the new management the whole complex is the cleanest (everyday) we have seen it in the 5 years we have been here. We occupy 6 outside sheds and the help that we receive is second to none. I would like to congratulate Ali, Bianca and Wendy...Excellent Employees...Strong Team.