Kennards Self Storage

Kennards Self Storage (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JPC1960

JPC1960Sydney

Kennards Castle Hill

I have been storing with them for about two years, During that time they have nearly doubled my rental rate for a small unit. They claim rising costs in a market where everything else is falling which tells me they either can't control their costs or they believe I am captive and they can up the rates every six months.

They have lost my business

New management have taken over

Since David and his team have been moved on the new management is so poor and difficult to deal with that we are relocating. Their response is that "our customers have been over serviced for years" so don't expect anything more than an overpriced shed and nothing more from now on.

Burg

BurgSydney

Fee increases

I have stored with kennards for years. I negotiated a low rate to start with. Since then prices seem to increase around 7-20% every year. I have made enquiries into this with "the rates are set by head office and there is nothing I can do about it". I have tried to get onto head office at various times over the years - no luck yet. CPI is around 3% at best in comparison. It appears a customer hostage business model. Disappointing and a little dishonest.

Navid S

Navid SSydney

Terrible experience with insuring our goods at kennards storage

We stored our appliances and other goods at kennard storage Rydalmere in NSW as we were building a house recently.

At the time of sign up, we were offered to also sign up for insurance for an additional amount. We decided to insure everything for up to 35k.

Once we took our goods out of the storage facility we realized that a lot of our stuff has moisture and mould on them and no longer can be used. We have attempted to claim this on insurance only for them to tell us it is not covered.

Basically they are offering a product inside their facility that is not fit for purpose. I will not store with kennards again and certainly not purchase any additional products they offer.

Beware of these Fee Sharks

Massive fee increases

I read October 2015 people complained of huge storage fee increases and in September 2016 mines going up 25%. Ridiculous increase . Called head office and they didn't seem to care,

Padstow Kennards Selfstorage Gibson Ave Padstow 2211 the best and cleansest you have ever seen and E

Under the new management the whole complex is the cleanest (everyday) we have seen it in the 5 years we have been here. We occupy 6 outside sheds and the help that we receive is second to none. I would like to congratulate Ali, Bianca and Wendy...Excellent Employees...Strong Team.

Samuel A

Samuel ASydney

Excellent Marrickville Kennards

Thanks to Marrickville Kennards. Easy sign up process . Didn't need for the whole month and was refunded unused rent.

They won't pay your refund in cash - needs to go to head office then to a bank account

I have paid thousands in storage with kennards. They are very unprofessional when it comes to calculating storage costs upon vacating. I was given different figures by different employees yet they are all accessing the same information!

Scott

ScottSydney

Waterloo Flooded Again!

P & R

P & RMELBOURNE

Kennards Melbourne dd not bother to finalise our rental contract

Enquired on small unit to store boxes of paperwork for a 6 month contract. Contract sent through was not informed about required padlock fee. On contract there was also required an agreement for security call out fee $60.00. What security fee? we are only storing boxes and it this facility supposed to be secure anyway? They also wanted bank information, when we were paying 6 months up front! We have never heard of a security call out fee. Was this so they could charge what they liked? We challenged this but now Kennard's won't respond to our emails. Good Work Kennard's you have now given our business to another storage facility! Avoid unless you don't mind paying for unnecessary extras!!

Eden

Edensydney

A company that tries its best

Although I had a poor experience yesterday, Kennards management has done everything they can to help me. I am very appreciative.

Kennards Kingsgrove - highly not recommend

After change of Manager & assistant, there is no service left. Former Managers did a great job. These 2 new staff are there purely to raise revenue. What happened to all the previous staff who went out of their way to help customers? New staff are rude and have not service minded. Where's the drinking water? Used to have 2 garage bins now there's only 1. Charge customers for every little thing. Definitely not suitable for business operators. What a shame as it used to be such a good storage facility.

vanlomd

vanlomd

Not happy with the new rates

The new rates for the storage units are too high. There are no lights inside the storage units so you're forced to search for things in the dim light. I've been a valued customer for over a year and with these new rates they suddenly threw on me, I'm forced to take my things out. It went up by $10 p/m and that is too extreme

AdoreBeauty

AdoreBeautySydney

Raised My Rental An Extra $10 & Yet Wants To Charge Me Fee To Throw Rubbish!

Qwerty73

Qwerty73Newcastle

Excellent service at Sandgate

Caron Isaac

Caron IsaacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service - Don't store anywhere else!

We recently stored our furniture at Kennard's Prospect in NSW. The customer service staff were so helpful and ensured all my needs were met. The staff at Prospect just kept the exceptional customer service going. We were not in Sydney when our goods were collected by the removalists, but Kennard's ensured the removal went smooth.
They went out of their way to assist us at every turn. I will always use Kennard's storage and recommend you give them a call. Competitive rates and great service - very hard to beat!

Jude

JudeGold Coast

Fantastic!!!

We are storing our possessions at Burleigh Heads whilst we settle on the Gold Coast after moving from Sydney. We had a few problems with the actual move but [name removed] at Burleigh Kennards has been fantastic. Very efficient, helpful and a really nice guy to deal with.

kennards huntingdale rocks!!

Out of all the storage u it's I tried out I always found kennards to be the best. Why ?? They were always friendly, cheap in prices, flexible with rental agreements, decently clean and best of all they provided free electricity and free WiFi!!! It was great whilst I was between apartments .. I just shifted all my stuff in, set it all up like a lounge room and whoa la.. And that's where I called .home sweet home for 3 months ..it was brilliant :)

Pauline N

Pauline NEARLWOOD

Women should avoid the Marrickville Kennards

This morning I was insulted and treated with contempt by the younger man at the Marrickville Kennards. The older man was polite but I do object to being told "not to be smart" and being treated so rudely when I am the customer. I doubt I would have received this treatment if my husband had been present so I would advise women not to use this place.