Kennards Self Storage

Kennards Self Storage (page 3 of 3)

3.1

• Job Satisfaction

Kennards Kingsgrove - highly not recommend

After change of Manager & assistant, there is no service left. Former Managers did a great job. These 2 new staff are there purely to raise revenue. What happened to all the previous staff who went out of their way to help customers? New staff are rude and have not service minded. Where's the drinking water? Used to have 2 garage bins now there's only 1. Charge customers for every little thing. Definitely not suitable for business operators. What a shame as it used to be such a good storage facility.

vanlomd

vanlomd

Not happy with the new rates

The new rates for the storage units are too high. There are no lights inside the storage units so you're forced to search for things in the dim light. I've been a valued customer for over a year and with these new rates they suddenly threw on me, I'm forced to take my things out. It went up by $10 p/m and that is too extreme

AdoreBeauty

AdoreBeautySydney

Raised My Rental An Extra $10 & Yet Wants To Charge Me Fee To Throw Rubbish!

Storage Providers

Find out how Kennards Self Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Qwerty73

Qwerty73Newcastle

Excellent service at Sandgate

Caron Isaac

Caron IsaacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service - Don't store anywhere else!

We recently stored our furniture at Kennard's Prospect in NSW. The customer service staff were so helpful and ensured all my needs were met. The staff at Prospect just kept the exceptional customer service going. We were not in Sydney when our goods were collected by the removalists, but Kennard's ensured the removal went smooth.
They went out of their way to assist us at every turn. I will always use Kennard's storage and recommend you give them a call. Competitive rates and great service - very hard to beat!

Jude

JudeGold Coast

Fantastic!!!

We are storing our possessions at Burleigh Heads whilst we settle on the Gold Coast after moving from Sydney. We had a few problems with the actual move but [name removed] at Burleigh Kennards has been fantastic. Very efficient, helpful and a really nice guy to deal with.

kennards huntingdale rocks!!

Out of all the storage u it's I tried out I always found kennards to be the best. Why ?? They were always friendly, cheap in prices, flexible with rental agreements, decently clean and best of all they provided free electricity and free WiFi!!! It was great whilst I was between apartments .. I just shifted all my stuff in, set it all up like a lounge room and whoa la.. And that's where I called .home sweet home for 3 months ..it was brilliant :)

Pauline N

Pauline NEARLWOOD

Women should avoid the Marrickville Kennards

This morning I was insulted and treated with contempt by the younger man at the Marrickville Kennards. The older man was polite but I do object to being told "not to be smart" and being treated so rudely when I am the customer. I doubt I would have received this treatment if my husband had been present so I would advise women not to use this place.

Bob89645

njwood60AU

Kennards Self storage at Frenchs Forest is brilliant

Sigmamupi

SigmamupiCanberra

Be wary of Kennards wine storage

ctillyer

ctillyer

Good boxes but rip you off in the buy back of used boxes.

We purchased our moving boxes from Kennards because of their buy back policy. It says on their website that they pay up to 50% of the new price for used boxes depending on the condition. After paying $17.50 each for portarobes, they gave us $3 each for them when we took them back. They were used once and in excellent condition. When we questioned their low price, they grunted and said, 'Company policy.' Don't get sucked in by their buy back. You're better off selling your used boxes on gumtree or ebay.
Good quality boxes
Rip you off when they buy back your second hand ones.