Kennards Self Storage

Kennards Self Storage (page 3 of 5)

• Job Satisfaction

Great service and communication

I have stored my belongings at Kennards Auburn. Kaz was extremely helpful, informative and professional. It makes live joyful when you can get this kind of service! Thank you Kaz and all the folks out there.

Glenn  Taylor
Glenn TaylorSydney, NSW

Kennards Self Storage Caringbah, NSW

We ran out of room so looked at storage facilities close by. The team at KSS Caringbah showed us different options, worked through the online contract, organised insurance and did it all with professionalism and a smile. Super convenient, Super secure, Super easy.

Nicole2228
Nicole2228Sydney, NSW

Outstanding service and space for over 20 years

I've dealt with Kennards Self Storage in New South Wales and Victoria on and off for 20 years and have found them to be consistently professional, friendly, and with great expertise in what they do. Most recently I've used the service at Miranda, speaking with Cameron and Adam. They really went out of their way to help when a small difficulty suddenly arose, resolving quickly and easily a matter which could have been extended over weeks by a less professional service. I'd most definitely recommend Kennards to anyone seeking a secure, high-quality, flexible storage service.

Udara
UdaraMELBOURNE

They treat delivery drivers..... BAD! And I'm not even a delivery driver.

Ripples
RipplesBrisbane

Safe, secure, clean storage - friendly customer service

Since 1990 I have been renting storage space on and off from Kennards Self Storage as well as buying boxes and other packing materials from multiple facilities in Ultimo NSW, West End QLD and Murarrie QLD. I have found their facilities safe, secure, clean and convenient. Their staff have been very helpful and friendly. I would recommend using them to store your belongings.

Dagmar
DagmarTerrey Hills

Excellent customer service

I used Kennards in Mona Vale and found Max and Joel always very helpful and friendly. Great customer service!
Dagmar

I use Kennards as a base for my hire company

I have nothing but praise for Kennards Storage in Palmerston North. They have always strived to offer me what I require.

Kennards constant fee increases

Be wary of the terms and conditions

Rented a storage unit, leaking roof damaged my goods. No compensation just pointed to terms and conditions. You hire a unit in good faith it's incredible that Kennards carelessness and lack of attention to building repair. Should turn to be the problem of the customer. Shoddy

Stephen
StephenSydney

Customer service hung up my phone! Hah!

I took my stuffs out from kennard on Anzac Day, I already booked a removalist and found out Kennard was closed on that day.

Its the only time I have time to move my stuff out. So I call them, and a guy picked up a phone and told me there’s nothing they can do due to public holiday.

I told them the situation and at least what I want to hear is this guy to apologise as a representative of Kennard. But instead, he told me that there’s nothing he can do and hung up the phone! What an attitude!

This is definitely the worst customer service I had in my life. I definitely will not recommend Kennard!

Service is always rubbish

Been with kennards more than 4 years. Staffs are hopeless and not willing to help out ALWAYS. No customer service at all

Outstanding customer service Kennards Castle Hill

The management staff at Kennards Castle Hill are excellent they afforded me outstanding customer service, they could show real estate firms in the Kellyville area how customers deserve to be treated.

Poor customer service at Kennards Fortitude Valley

After having received excellent customer service at other Kennards Storage locations for many years over several moves, this experience at Fortitude Valley was a rude shock to me. Rude, incompetent and unprofessional service by the manager, extremely poor parking and access for trucks as well as for customer cars, old and ill-designed facilities are some problems I faced. While I would still use the facility for convenience of location, I would not use this facility in future if I had a choice nor would I recommend it to anyone else.

alexkay
alexkayPotts Point

Kennards rip off with 300% increase in rates in 2 years

Placed some wine in Kennards Waterloo after being customer for 13 years. Started at reasonable rate but increased by almost 300% in less than 2 years. Had to move all of my wine. Beware - get you in and then bump up the price thinking too much trouble to move. Do not use.

Kennard Browns plains_ Hidden Cost

They charge $66 for security call out fee, just because I open the gate to let the delivery guy get out, and I reopen the unit to put something back. They said this is written on the contract and i request a copy of the contract, I have never received one untill now. I suggest get a storage somewhere else to avoid this. Who knows if they will come up with other reasons to charge you another $66.