Kennards Self Storage

Kennards Self Storage (page 4 of 5)

• Job Satisfaction
Oztralia3
Oztralia3

Best customer service from start to end at north Melbourne branch!

Suzanne whom I first spoke over the phone had always been very lovely and helpful. I shopped around and ended choosing them over phone service. In store Azam couldn't be more supportive and helpful throughout. Pay a bit more but store with them! Amazing service Kennards Self Storage!

I received all the assistance I needed.

I have used Kennards for approximately a year and a half. It was great to have assistance at all odd hours. The space was clean and I felt that my things well watched over. Access was very easy too. I would definitely use Kennards again.

JPC1960
JPC1960Sydney

Kennards Castle Hill

I have been storing with them for about two years, During that time they have nearly doubled my rental rate for a small unit. They claim rising costs in a market where everything else is falling which tells me they either can't control their costs or they believe I am captive and they can up the rates every six months.

They have lost my business

Find out how Kennards Self Storage compares to other Storage Providers

New management have taken over

Since David and his team have been moved on the new management is so poor and difficult to deal with that we are relocating. Their response is that "our customers have been over serviced for years" so don't expect anything more than an overpriced shed and nothing more from now on.

Burg
BurgSydney

Fee increases

I have stored with kennards for years. I negotiated a low rate to start with. Since then prices seem to increase around 7-20% every year. I have made enquiries into this with "the rates are set by head office and there is nothing I can do about it". I have tried to get onto head office at various times over the years - no luck yet. CPI is around 3% at best in comparison. It appears a customer hostage business model. Disappointing and a little dishonest.

Navid S
Navid SSydney

Terrible experience with insuring our goods at kennards storage

We stored our appliances and other goods at kennard storage Rydalmere in NSW as we were building a house recently.

At the time of sign up, we were offered to also sign up for insurance for an additional amount. We decided to insure everything for up to 35k.

Once we took our goods out of the storage facility we realized that a lot of our stuff has moisture and mould on them and no longer can be used. We have attempted to claim this on insurance only for them to tell us it is not covered.

Basically they are offering a product inside their facility that is not fit for purpose. I will not store with kennards again and certainly not purchase any additional products they offer.

Beware of these Fee Sharks

Massive fee increases

I read October 2015 people complained of huge storage fee increases and in September 2016 mines going up 25%. Ridiculous increase . Called head office and they didn't seem to care,

Padstow Kennards Selfstorage Gibson Ave Padstow 2211 the best and cleansest you have ever seen and E

Under the new management the whole complex is the cleanest (everyday) we have seen it in the 5 years we have been here. We occupy 6 outside sheds and the help that we receive is second to none. I would like to congratulate Ali, Bianca and Wendy...Excellent Employees...Strong Team.

Samuel A
Samuel ASydney, NSW

Excellent Marrickville Kennards

Thanks to Marrickville Kennards. Easy sign up process . Didn't need for the whole month and was refunded unused rent.

Brigitte
BrigitteSydney, NSW

They won't pay your refund in cash - needs to go to head office then to a bank account

I have paid thousands in storage with kennards. They are very unprofessional when it comes to calculating storage costs upon vacating. I was given different figures by different employees yet they are all accessing the same information!

Scott
ScottSydney

Waterloo Flooded Again!

P & R
P & RMELBOURNE

Kennards Melbourne dd not bother to finalise our rental contract

Enquired on small unit to store boxes of paperwork for a 6 month contract. Contract sent through was not informed about required padlock fee. On contract there was also required an agreement for security call out fee $60.00. What security fee? we are only storing boxes and it this facility supposed to be secure anyway? They also wanted bank information, when we were paying 6 months up front! We have never heard of a security call out fee. Was this so they could charge what they liked? We challenged this but now Kennard's won't respond to our emails. Good Work Kennard's you have now given our business to another storage facility! Avoid unless you don't mind paying for unnecessary extras!!

Eden
Edensydney

A company that tries its best

Although I had a poor experience yesterday, Kennards management has done everything they can to help me. I am very appreciative.

Kennards Kingsgrove - highly not recommend

After change of Manager & assistant, there is no service left. Former Managers did a great job. These 2 new staff are there purely to raise revenue. What happened to all the previous staff who went out of their way to help customers? New staff are rude and have not service minded. Where's the drinking water? Used to have 2 garage bins now there's only 1. Charge customers for every little thing. Definitely not suitable for business operators. What a shame as it used to be such a good storage facility.