Kennards Self Storage

Kennards Self Storage

• Job Satisfaction

A thief stole our property

A criminal rented a unit with fake id and then broke into our unit and stole all our things. Kennards took no responsibility and even charged us more with an increase. Beware! Police have the robbery on cctv - Kennards have done nothing.

David M
David MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling customer service

Have been a customer for more than a decade with Kennards Huntingdale. But despite multiple attempts on my part to update my address details continue to send accounts to an old address. Because of this error on their part I was slightly late on payment of account. So they decided unilaterally to auction off my goods. I rectified the account and they refuse to remove "late fees" and "other charges" that are their fault. I will be cancelling my account and moving to another storage solution at the end of the current contract.

MansfieldJohno
MansfieldJohnoNortheast, VIC

Terrible security

I thought Kenards were supplying proper security measures to there so called safe and secure storage. This not what you get. Had to supply my own paddlock. The coul fd have sold me one but for inflated prices like 5 times the cost of a padlock from Bunnings. The roller door is not very secure. Thr side fence is as strong as chicken wire. I ended up renting a private garage for 90% less and more secure

david g.
david g.Sydney, NSW

Shame in KSS coronavirus help to client of 12 years

Robert
RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Run by the Bikies - No site login to pay for bills, give us your voice recording through accounts thanks!

Honestly guys,
2019 and no way to go on and create a login to pay for invoices through the website. I get a bill through my email address and take a look on their site through the sitemap. Found nothing of considerable help. Call the help desk, they tell me to put me through to accounts. I don't trust giving my card details to some over the phone company who are shady. They can easily hold my voice recording and use it at a later date. The fact that you can't login and pay through a third part system speaks volumes to me of how dodgy you guys are. No doubt your run by the bikies because you're lazy bums that can't do any proper honest work.

Wayne Smith
Wayne SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude, condescending and obnoxious staff.

Udara
UdaraMELBOURNE

They treat delivery drivers..... BAD! And I'm not even a delivery driver.

Be wary of the terms and conditions

Rented a storage unit, leaking roof damaged my goods. No compensation just pointed to terms and conditions. You hire a unit in good faith it's incredible that Kennards carelessness and lack of attention to building repair. Should turn to be the problem of the customer. Shoddy

Stephen
StephenSydney

Customer service hung up my phone! Hah!

I took my stuffs out from kennard on Anzac Day, I already booked a removalist and found out Kennard was closed on that day.

Its the only time I have time to move my stuff out. So I call them, and a guy picked up a phone and told me there’s nothing they can do due to public holiday.

I told them the situation and at least what I want to hear is this guy to apologise as a representative of Kennard. But instead, he told me that there’s nothing he can do and hung up the phone! What an attitude!

This is definitely the worst customer service I had in my life. I definitely will not recommend Kennard!

Service is always rubbish

Been with kennards more than 4 years. Staffs are hopeless and not willing to help out ALWAYS. No customer service at all

Poor customer service at Kennards Fortitude Valley

After having received excellent customer service at other Kennards Storage locations for many years over several moves, this experience at Fortitude Valley was a rude shock to me. Rude, incompetent and unprofessional service by the manager, extremely poor parking and access for trucks as well as for customer cars, old and ill-designed facilities are some problems I faced. While I would still use the facility for convenience of location, I would not use this facility in future if I had a choice nor would I recommend it to anyone else.

alexkay
alexkayPotts Point

Kennards rip off with 300% increase in rates in 2 years

Placed some wine in Kennards Waterloo after being customer for 13 years. Started at reasonable rate but increased by almost 300% in less than 2 years. Had to move all of my wine. Beware - get you in and then bump up the price thinking too much trouble to move. Do not use.

JPC1960
JPC1960Sydney

Kennards Castle Hill

I have been storing with them for about two years, During that time they have nearly doubled my rental rate for a small unit. They claim rising costs in a market where everything else is falling which tells me they either can't control their costs or they believe I am captive and they can up the rates every six months.

They have lost my business

New management have taken over

Since David and his team have been moved on the new management is so poor and difficult to deal with that we are relocating. Their response is that "our customers have been over serviced for years" so don't expect anything more than an overpriced shed and nothing more from now on.

Navid S
Navid SSydney

Terrible experience with insuring our goods at kennards storage

We stored our appliances and other goods at kennard storage Rydalmere in NSW as we were building a house recently.

At the time of sign up, we were offered to also sign up for insurance for an additional amount. We decided to insure everything for up to 35k.

Once we took our goods out of the storage facility we realized that a lot of our stuff has moisture and mould on them and no longer can be used. We have attempted to claim this on insurance only for them to tell us it is not covered.

Basically they are offering a product inside their facility that is not fit for purpose. I will not store with kennards again and certainly not purchase any additional products they offer.