Kennards Self Storage

• Job Satisfaction
Gavin
GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How silly

How silly no one in office ring number on door goes to central base who hung up on me twice. When do catch up with office people they were on site just out. How silly is it that they don't have there mobile numbers for them on front door. Makes more sense.

Job Satisfaction

Kennard Browns plains_ Hidden Cost

They charge $66 for security call out fee, just because I open the gate to let the delivery guy get out, and I reopen the unit to put something back. They said this is written on the contract and i request a copy of the contract, I have never received one untill now. I suggest get a storage somewhere else to avoid this. Who knows if they will come up with other reasons to charge you another $66.

Burg
BurgSydney

Fee increases

I have stored with kennards for years. I negotiated a low rate to start with. Since then prices seem to increase around 7-20% every year. I have made enquiries into this with "the rates are set by head office and there is nothing I can do about it". I have tried to get onto head office at various times over the years - no luck yet. CPI is around 3% at best in comparison. It appears a customer hostage business model. Disappointing and a little dishonest.

Storage Providers

Find out how Kennards Self Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Beware of these Fee Sharks

Scott
ScottSydney

Waterloo Flooded Again!

P & R
P & RMELBOURNE

Kennards Melbourne dd not bother to finalise our rental contract

Enquired on small unit to store boxes of paperwork for a 6 month contract. Contract sent through was not informed about required padlock fee. On contract there was also required an agreement for security call out fee $60.00. What security fee? we are only storing boxes and it this facility supposed to be secure anyway? They also wanted bank information, when we were paying 6 months up front! We have never heard of a security call out fee. Was this so they could charge what they liked? We challenged this but now Kennard's won't respond to our emails. Good Work Kennard's you have now given our business to another storage facility! Avoid unless you don't mind paying for unnecessary extras!!

Sigmamupi
SigmamupiCanberra

Be wary of Kennards wine storage

Kerrie K.
Kerrie K.asked

What are the prices

kelvinbowden53
kelvinbowden53asked

what are storage rates?

Grace Note
Grace Note

Have you been on their website yet? You can enter your suburb, or postcode, & find 3-5 nearest centres.
prices for most popular sizes shown. Also plenty of helpful info, or contact details for every centre, to speak to friendly, informative staff. I found the whole process easy, & professional, despite some whinging reviews, & would highly recommend Kennards personally.