Kennards Self Storage

Kennards Self Storage

I use Kennards as a base for my hire company

I have nothing but praise for Kennards Storage in Palmerston North. They have always strived to offer me what I require.

kennards huntingdale rocks!!

Out of all the storage u it's I tried out I always found kennards to be the best. Why ?? They were always friendly, cheap in prices, flexible with rental agreements, decently clean and best of all they provided free electricity and free WiFi!!! It was great whilst I was between apartments .. I just shifted all my stuff in, set it all up like a lounge room and whoa la.. And that's where I called .home sweet home for 3 months ..it was brilliant :)

Kerrie K.

Kerrie K.asked

What are the prices

kelvinbowden53

kelvinbowden53asked

what are storage rates?

Grace Note
Grace Note

Have you been on their website yet? You can enter your suburb, or postcode, & find 3-5 nearest centres.
prices for most popular sizes shown. Also plenty of helpful info, or contact details for every centre, to speak to friendly, informative staff. I found the whole process easy, & professional, despite some whinging reviews, & would highly recommend Kennards personally.