Kennards Self Storage

Kennards Self Storage

See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kennards Self Storage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

I use Kennards as a base for my hire company

I have nothing but praise for Kennards Storage in Palmerston North. They have always strived to offer me what I require.

Kennards constant fee increases

kennards huntingdale rocks!!

Out of all the storage u it's I tried out I always found kennards to be the best. Why ?? They were always friendly, cheap in prices, flexible with rental agreements, decently clean and best of all they provided free electricity and free WiFi!!! It was great whilst I was between apartments .. I just shifted all my stuff in, set it all up like a lounge room and whoa la.. And that's where I called .home sweet home for 3 months ..it was brilliant :)

Storage Providers

Find out how Kennards Self Storage compares to other Storage Providers

ctillyer
ctillyer

Good boxes but rip you off in the buy back of used boxes.

We purchased our moving boxes from Kennards because of their buy back policy. It says on their website that they pay up to 50% of the new price for used boxes depending on the condition. After paying $17.50 each for portarobes, they gave us $3 each for them when we took them back. They were used once and in excellent condition. When we questioned their low price, they grunted and said, 'Company policy.' Don't get sucked in by their buy back. You're better off selling your used boxes on gumtree or ebay.
Good quality boxes
Rip you off when they buy back your second hand ones.

Kerrie K.
Kerrie K.asked

What are the prices

kelvinbowden53
kelvinbowden53asked

what are storage rates?

Grace Note
Grace Note

Have you been on their website yet? You can enter your suburb, or postcode, & find 3-5 nearest centres.
prices for most popular sizes shown. Also plenty of helpful info, or contact details for every centre, to speak to friendly, informative staff. I found the whole process easy, & professional, despite some whinging reviews, & would highly recommend Kennards personally.