Kennards Self Storage

Kennards Self Storage (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kennards Self Storage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
Nicole2228
Nicole2228Sydney, NSW

Outstanding service and space for over 20 years

I've dealt with Kennards Self Storage in New South Wales and Victoria on and off for 20 years and have found them to be consistently professional, friendly, and with great expertise in what they do. Most recently I've used the service at Miranda, speaking with Cameron and Adam. They really went out of their way to help when a small difficulty suddenly arose, resolving quickly and easily a matter which could have been extended over weeks by a less professional service. I'd most definitely recommend Kennards to anyone seeking a secure, high-quality, flexible storage service.

Ripples
RipplesBrisbane

Safe, secure, clean storage - friendly customer service

Since 1990 I have been renting storage space on and off from Kennards Self Storage as well as buying boxes and other packing materials from multiple facilities in Ultimo NSW, West End QLD and Murarrie QLD. I have found their facilities safe, secure, clean and convenient. Their staff have been very helpful and friendly. I would recommend using them to store your belongings.

Dagmar
DagmarTerrey Hills

Excellent customer service

I used Kennards in Mona Vale and found Max and Joel always very helpful and friendly. Great customer service!
Dagmar

Storage Providers

Find out how Kennards Self Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Outstanding customer service Kennards Castle Hill

The management staff at Kennards Castle Hill are excellent they afforded me outstanding customer service, they could show real estate firms in the Kellyville area how customers deserve to be treated.

Oztralia3
Oztralia3

Best customer service from start to end at north Melbourne branch!

Suzanne whom I first spoke over the phone had always been very lovely and helpful. I shopped around and ended choosing them over phone service. In store Azam couldn't be more supportive and helpful throughout. Pay a bit more but store with them! Amazing service Kennards Self Storage!

I received all the assistance I needed.

I have used Kennards for approximately a year and a half. It was great to have assistance at all odd hours. The space was clean and I felt that my things well watched over. Access was very easy too. I would definitely use Kennards again.

Padstow Kennards Selfstorage Gibson Ave Padstow 2211 the best and cleansest you have ever seen and E

Under the new management the whole complex is the cleanest (everyday) we have seen it in the 5 years we have been here. We occupy 6 outside sheds and the help that we receive is second to none. I would like to congratulate Ali, Bianca and Wendy...Excellent Employees...Strong Team.

Samuel A
Samuel ASydney, NSW

Excellent Marrickville Kennards

Thanks to Marrickville Kennards. Easy sign up process . Didn't need for the whole month and was refunded unused rent.

Eden
Edensydney

A company that tries its best

Although I had a poor experience yesterday, Kennards management has done everything they can to help me. I am very appreciative.

Storage Providers

Find out how Kennards Self Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Qwerty73
Qwerty73Newcastle

Excellent service at Sandgate

Caron Isaac
Caron IsaacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service - Don't store anywhere else!

We recently stored our furniture at Kennard's Prospect in NSW. The customer service staff were so helpful and ensured all my needs were met. The staff at Prospect just kept the exceptional customer service going. We were not in Sydney when our goods were collected by the removalists, but Kennard's ensured the removal went smooth.
They went out of their way to assist us at every turn. I will always use Kennard's storage and recommend you give them a call. Competitive rates and great service - very hard to beat!

Jude
JudeGold Coast

Fantastic!!!

We are storing our possessions at Burleigh Heads whilst we settle on the Gold Coast after moving from Sydney. We had a few problems with the actual move but [name removed] at Burleigh Kennards has been fantastic. Very efficient, helpful and a really nice guy to deal with.

njwood60