Kent Removals & Storage - Removals

Kent Removals & Storage - Removals (page 2 of 32)

Shirley

Shirley Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly efficient service

Every staff member we have dealt with from Kent has been very pleasant and accommodating. Nothing as been too much trouble. We are moving in stages as decluttering first prior to selling. The removalists treated our goods with care and were pleasant and courteous throughout even though they had to manoeuvre around other furniture in the house that was staying. This is definitely the best Removals experience we have ever had. We are less stressed about the next stage of our move now. Thanks Kent.

Shannon P.

Shannon P.Tasmania

Fantastic service from pick up to drop off

I moved from Brisbane to Tasmania.A 3 bedroom house worth of furniture.The in house quote was great he explained everything to me and the removal quote was perfect for what I needed to move.
Fantastic service from start to finish and the men were so polite and respectful.
My furniture arrived on time and my possessions were perfectly packed and there was no damage they treat your belongings extra care.
I'm extremely happy that I used them and I will be using them again for when my dad moves down.
I wouldn't use any other company

Dave Nolan

Dave NolanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big Interstate Move

Moved from Tassie to Qld. The rep that came and did the quote was fantastic, accurate and the most experienced out of the multiple companies we got quotes from.
The uplift was smooth and simple. All our goods were transported with care, nothing broken when we arrived.
Only slight issue is that we were expecting the couches and bed frames to be already remade when we arrived, and they weren't.
Other than that it was a great experience.

Office LocationLaunceston

Coralie Morrissey

Coralie MorrisseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent team with uplift!

Kent Melbourne shifted all my furniture and belongings from a 3 level apartment. The team was amazing, friendly, courteous and so hardworking especially with 2 lots of stairs to negotiate. I would recommend that team to anyone contemplating moving. Great communication with storage team as well. Well done Kent.

abullbar

abullbarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Kents-The Best and Most Professional Movers by far

3 Bedroom apartment move,Kent's representative came and itemised all my boxes and gave me pickup date and time,the crew came on the day and without fuss moved all my items on a truck.All the Kent's people were professional and friendly,with a can do attitude.
To be honest I didn't get quotes from any other companies as Kent's reputation and feedback from friends was enough for me to choose them,and if I were to move again they would definitely be doing my move.

Office LocationDarwin

Michael Brown

Michael Brown Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Careful, thorough, efficient

The removal of our furniture by Kent into a container for storage during major repairs to our house went very well. The movers were careful, polite, and efficient. Everything was organised thoroughly and carried out carefully.

Louisa

LouisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My third experience with Kent and it always delivers the best service!

I have been using Kent for twelve years moving from overseas, moving locally to the recent interstate move. From estimation to final finish every step is done perfectly on time. Paper work is simple and efficient. Their staff provide excellent customer service in all aspects. Their commitment on timely pick up and delivery is second to none. Their storage service is excellent. They handle all my things with great care and nothing has broken or chipped. Kent is a company that tells you why it lasts for decades and is still expanding.

WhingeForChange

WhingeForChangeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nothing too hard, Kent Removals & Storage made moving a pleasure

Kent took out the stress of moving from the first phone call, we had a Representative come out and calculate what was required, sent out the boxes and packing stuff we needed to get ready for the day of the move. The quality of the moving boxes are fantastic. We had a big move 2 trucks 4 crew for the whole day, never at any stage was there any stress with the move. The crew were so professional and knew exactly what they were doing, nothing was a problem for them even after we changed our minds a couple of times for furniture placement. The crew were respectful and courteous. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again.

Dick Williams

Dick WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top job from Top to Bottom

Move was 30 cubic metres - books, bookcases, lounge furniture, shed stuff, kayak. About half a house full. From Darwin to Victoria

Move started and finished on time.

Personal service was excellent.

Office LocationDarwin

Richard Knuppe

Richard KnuppeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellently Packed and delivered

Very large 3 bedroom plus 2 office setups
Moved from Port Stephens to Gold Coast
All dates and times were kept
They packed all loose items for us
Would definitely use for next move

Office LocationNewcastle

Adri Steyl

Adri SteylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress free and impeccable service

Thank you to the wonderful team that made our international move to NZ so easy. From the quoting process to the pre pack and uplift it has been a breeze.

Moving Home Downsizing

4 bedroom house and associated belongings - 23 years of accumulated stuff all packed and loaded with care .The boys were on time, worked diligently on the move, communicating when necessary.
storage required
delivery in 3 months - storage at Kent facility
no breakages evident and care of fragile items attended to with sufficient care. Highly professional.

Office LocationAdelaide

Review collected in partnership with Kent Removals & Storage

Quick, easy and efficient! Was nicely surprised.

We moved a minimal, 2 person house interstate! The move was punctual, efficient and the team really friendly and easy to communicate with. Completed within the quoted time period. Excellent.

Office LocationHobart

Anish

Anish

One bedroom apartment

Long distance move from Melbourne to Queensland. Excellent service and very reasonable as well.
After finishing packing, i had 5 extra boxes (107 lts each), they didnt charge me extra.
Communication and delivery times were spot on.
Will definitely choose them in future if required.
Keep up the good work guys.

Jay

JayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleasantly Surprised

Was dreading moving interstate from SYD to ADL with all the horror stories about movers. Chose Kent because of the positive reviews on this site. Quoting & Communication was good and the price reasonable. The crew at pick-up and delivery were quick, courteous and professional. All my stuff arrived complete with no damage. If I had to nit pick it would be the guys and both pick up and delivery were a little late (about an hour) but someone from Kent always called me to let me know what's happening. Would definitely recommend.

Office LocationSydney

Misquoted

I was happy with the way my items were moved but very unhappy with the fact that I was misquoted on the costs involved. I ended up paying $180 more than what was quoted. Considering it was a small move,a small apartment, this amount was quite considerable. Also did not receive a promised call regarding pick up time. I had to chase them. To add further insult I did not even get an apology when I called to query the extra costs and misquote. I would not recommend using Kent.

Rich

RichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Was a very professional service, the team moved a 5 bedroom house load of furniture from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast without an issue. Would have no trouble recommending to friends.

Kent R.Kent Removals & Storage

We will recommend Kent to family and friends who are moving

3 bedroom house removal/storage/delivery from North Queensland to Logan Shire (South Brisbane). Well organized teams at both ends worked carefully and efficiently to move our goods. They were great to deal with. They provided all we needed for the move including valuable advice. We have nothing but praise for Kent Removals.

Office LocationTownsville

Review collected in partnership with Kent Removals & Storage

Nice company. Friendly staff. Careful people.

I used them to move a 1 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Brisbane. They were very friendly and meet all my deadlines. All my stuff arrived without any damage and they stored it for 3 weeks with no cost. They were also very careful when moving in as it was a brand new apartment with a lot of body corporate requirements. Price was cheaper than what I expected.

Office LocationSydney

International shipment

The team from Kent were fantastic in facilitating the arrival & delivery of my items from the UK.
This was a combination of furniture & household goods/clothing etc.
As promised the delivery was made on time & with great care by the two guys who were assigned the job.

See all Kent Removals & Storage reviews