Kent Removals & Storage - Storage

Kent Removals & Storage - Storage (page 2 of 3)

Excellent Service

The Kent Removal's crew did an excellent job of packing up and delivering to our new address. Great Service.Thank you.

Still reliable and professional.

My family have been using Kents for over 50 years.I recall going to their office in High Street. Malvern, Victoria.. They have reliably carried valuable family pieces across Australia and across the state.
Always reliable and professional.

Second experience as good as the first!

We have had two moves across Australia and back in 51/2 years and both times chose Kent as our removalist. They were prompt, efficient, competitive and very helpful throughout all stages of the move. We used their recycled boxes which were in excellent condition and any queries we had were dealt with in a timely manner. Both the packers and unpackers were polite and courteous and enquired if there were any other things they could help us with. Overall we were extremely happy with Kent and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again should the need arise.

Smooth move

The Kent team did a fantastic job packing up our entire house, moving it safely and efficiently, with no glitches and no surprises. Made what is always a chaotic event as smooth as possible. Will use Kent if/when we move again, and recommend them without reservation.

Removal from Sydney to Far North NSW Coast

A large move from Sydney to Far North NSW. We have experienced many large moves and Kent was the best. Their rates were more than competitive with quotes from other big providers (but more expensive than small operations without the flexibility offered by Kent). Removals are inherently troublesome activities - the test is how difficulties are handled as they arise. The staff at Kent were efficient and effective with a very helpful attitude right across the spectrum of functions (without being obsequious) - nothing was too much trouble and they actioned requests in a very timely manner.

Fantastic - highly recommend

Great service, no hassles and really helpful and friendly team. Would definitely recommend Kent and use them again in the future

No question - Kent are the movers you want.

Great service from pick up to delivery. Kent instilled total confidence in the storage and transportation of my possessions from Melbourne to Hobart.

fab crew

Very helpful, professional and entertaining Adelaide moving crews. Both the local and storage crews were respectful and down to earth and made it feel as though nothing was a problem.

Great experience overall, very professional and friendly.

Can't really fault my experience. Felt very happy with the customer service from the office staff and the guys on the day were very thorough, friendly and fast. Overall the experience gave me confidence and I highly recommend Kent.

No hassles! Professional and friendly service from beginning to end.

Fantastic service. Having never used a removalists before they made the process from initial quote through to uplift, easy, smooth and friendly. Thank you Kent!

Pleasure to deal with!

Kent made moving so easy for our family.
Customer service was Great, price was so much cheaper compared to other quotes received and they were so reliable. Highly recommend to all!

Downsizing and Needing to Move and Store Temporarily

I am an older woman needing to move from my home of 45 yrs. My new home is "off the plan" and not ready for immediate occupation. Kent Storage have been extremely professional and MOST helpful from my first enquiry.

They sent out a very polite, "non pushy" gentleman to quote who was able to advise me about the actual process: how many boxes; split dates for packing and removal; etc.

The ability to split dates was a huge benefit to me. Now all my prized possessions are in safe storage until I can have them moved into my new home hopefully some time next month. All interactions were covered by a telephone message and everyone turned up on time.

A very flexible, comprehensive and professional service

Removal and Storage

We would just like to compliment all the staff involved in the above movements of furniture

belonging to our daughter Glenda from her home in Hocking to storage in Canning Vale and then eventually to her new residence in Maddington.

The office staff were very helpful and informative in helping us as to how to coordinate the moves.

And secondly, the men loading and unloading her belongings into and out of the containers were so professional.

All in all, it made the transition run very smoothly.

Sincere thanks and we would like you to pass on our thanks to all involved.

We shall have much pleasure in recommending Kent Removals and Storage.
Ken and Kaye Doncon'

One of the best moving experiences I have had

Kent storage were fantastic. I moved from a large fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment that I had been living in for 15 years , they had to go to two different locations drop off , the final one being the storage centre.
The guys were on time, fast, reliable polite & very careful with my belongings
The whole team at Kent that I dealt with made my move as stress free as possible ... I highly recommend them .

What a Great Team Kent Removals Provided for my move from Brisbane to South Australia

This was a complex move due to the many different actions that needed to occur as follows;
Firstly some of my furniture and effects had to be collected and put into storage in Brisbane so that a Stylist could add new furniture to present the home for sale.Then when settlement had occurred the rest of my effects had to be uplifted and consolidated with the first uplift into storage in Brisbane.Then because of failed real estate contracts to purchase in Adelaide, it was decided to send the container to storage in Adelaide pending the settlement of my new home. After all this there were only a few broken glasses - probably due to my poor packing? The second uplift team led by Anthony was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. Mellissa and Emma in the Brisbane office kept their "figure on the pulse" and it was more about them ringing me rather than me have to chase them up. Overall a very good service. I would recommend Kent for any major/complex move that you are planning.

MOVING FROM MELBOURNE TO BRISBANE

From quoting on day one to final delivery on last day everyone conducted themselves in a very professional and friendly manner. Appointments on time, packing and loading the truck with care, offloading at the delivery end also done with care.The people at the Brisbane end were very accommodating and helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend Kent Storage for an interstate moving

Great Customer Service and Removals' Team

Recently moved from one house to another in the same City. The team at Kent were so professional, I highly recommend their service.

Excellent service and price

Used Kent to store some items whilst I moved interstate for at least a year. Kent were organised, punctual, friendly and dependable.

I wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend them to anyone else.

Storage with view to interstate move

Good communication prior to booking.
Removal staff got job done and were helpful on the day.
Good follow up after job completed.

Professional, Organised and Priced Well

Kent Removalist and Storage handled our move from beginning to end. Their insurance, moving and storage were price competitive, their removalists very organised and professional, and their office staff quick to follow up.

See all Kent Removals & Storage reviews