Kent Removals & Storage - Storage

Kent Removals & Storage - Storage (page 2 of 3)

A good one

Service was so great. Staff were friendly and helpful. Quick response. Totally satisfied with Kent Removal NSW and Kings Meadows.

Very efficient

Kent removals were the chosen company for our container being delivered from the UK. From the Office Staff to the delivery staff, all were very efficient and helpful. Our goods were delivered and unpacked quickly and carefully. Would definately recommend.

First Class

Easy and excellent!

From initial phone contact, to home visit to uplift and into storage - all managed seamlessly and efficiently. Folder with advice & tips was very useful even having moved a number of times.

Friendly, efficient service

Just a short move between suburbs in Darwin. Kent removalists were great - efficient, quick, helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Would do it all again

Have just moved from Brisbane to Hobart. Had to organise the move while on the road. Top to bottom th eKent team was consistently on point, friendly, efficient, understanding, accommodating and reliable. Top shelf guys!

Amazing experience

Kent prepared us well with a folder full of valuable tips & advice for a successful move. We appreciated someone coming to the house to see what we had to move rather than just guessing. The uplift & delivery were both at difficult properties & Alex & Tua well & truly went the extra mile to get everything out & in. Nothing was too much trouble & they remained cheerful & professional throughout. Can’t recommend Kent highly enough

Excellent Service

The Kent Removal's crew did an excellent job of packing up and delivering to our new address. Great Service.Thank you.

Still reliable and professional.

My family have been using Kents for over 50 years.I recall going to their office in High Street. Malvern, Victoria.. They have reliably carried valuable family pieces across Australia and across the state.
Always reliable and professional.

Second experience as good as the first!

We have had two moves across Australia and back in 51/2 years and both times chose Kent as our removalist. They were prompt, efficient, competitive and very helpful throughout all stages of the move. We used their recycled boxes which were in excellent condition and any queries we had were dealt with in a timely manner. Both the packers and unpackers were polite and courteous and enquired if there were any other things they could help us with. Overall we were extremely happy with Kent and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again should the need arise.

Flip

FlipMelbourne

Smooth move

The Kent team did a fantastic job packing up our entire house, moving it safely and efficiently, with no glitches and no surprises. Made what is always a chaotic event as smooth as possible. Will use Kent if/when we move again, and recommend them without reservation.

John

JohnBOGANGAR

Removal from Sydney to Far North NSW Coast

A large move from Sydney to Far North NSW. We have experienced many large moves and Kent was the best. Their rates were more than competitive with quotes from other big providers (but more expensive than small operations without the flexibility offered by Kent). Removals are inherently troublesome activities - the test is how difficulties are handled as they arise. The staff at Kent were efficient and effective with a very helpful attitude right across the spectrum of functions (without being obsequious) - nothing was too much trouble and they actioned requests in a very timely manner.

Fantastic - highly recommend

Great service, no hassles and really helpful and friendly team. Would definitely recommend Kent and use them again in the future

No question - Kent are the movers you want.

Great service from pick up to delivery. Kent instilled total confidence in the storage and transportation of my possessions from Melbourne to Hobart.

fab crew

Very helpful, professional and entertaining Adelaide moving crews. Both the local and storage crews were respectful and down to earth and made it feel as though nothing was a problem.

P. Edge

P. EdgeSydney

Great experience overall, very professional and friendly.

Can't really fault my experience. Felt very happy with the customer service from the office staff and the guys on the day were very thorough, friendly and fast. Overall the experience gave me confidence and I highly recommend Kent.

No hassles! Professional and friendly service from beginning to end.

Fantastic service. Having never used a removalists before they made the process from initial quote through to uplift, easy, smooth and friendly. Thank you Kent!

B.B

B.BMelbourne

Pleasure to deal with!

Kent made moving so easy for our family.
Customer service was Great, price was so much cheaper compared to other quotes received and they were so reliable. Highly recommend to all!

Sharon M

Sharon MSydney, NSW

Downsizing and Needing to Move and Store Temporarily

I am an older woman needing to move from my home of 45 yrs. My new home is "off the plan" and not ready for immediate occupation. Kent Storage have been extremely professional and MOST helpful from my first enquiry.

They sent out a very polite, "non pushy" gentleman to quote who was able to advise me about the actual process: how many boxes; split dates for packing and removal; etc.

The ability to split dates was a huge benefit to me. Now all my prized possessions are in safe storage until I can have them moved into my new home hopefully some time next month. All interactions were covered by a telephone message and everyone turned up on time.

A very flexible, comprehensive and professional service

KHandKD