2Kent Removals & Storage

Kent Removals & Storage Questions & Answers

Verifiedkentremovalsstorage.com.au
Aj W.
Aj W. · Kent Removals & Storage

Hey guys I’m 15 years of age am looking for a job in the Wodonga vic area was wondering if you guys are hiring if so please contact me on : +61 478 692 826

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Aj, Thank you for reaching out to us regarding job opportunities in the Wodonga VIC area. We appreciate your proactive interest in joining our team.

We kindly request that you send an email to recruitment@kentrelocationgroup.com - include your resume and any relevant information about your skills, experience, and availability in the email. This will help us learn more about you, and assess your suitability for any upcoming positions that may arise.

Thank you again for your interest in working with us. We look forward to hearing from you via email.

Taron

Girish V.
Girish V. · Kent Removals & Storage

what is the difference between kent and truck and 2 men and other smaller removalist service

KFB
KFB

Don't know -haven't used Truck and Two Men. Smaller companies don't do interstate moves

John Black
John Black

I had my furniture loaded directly into a shipping container. The removalist arrived with the container on the back of their truck. They then took this to a storage depot where it will remain for a few months until I am ready to use the furniture again. If you are looking at storage, this means you save by avoiding double handling. As for the removalist themselves, they were very efficient and friendly.

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Girish, thank you for your question. Established in 1946, Kent is the largest family-owned moving, secure storage and relocation company in Australia. For over 75 years, Kent Removals & Storage has been a leading choice for local, interstate and overseas moves; flexible storage solutions, and first-class relocation and mobility services. Our focus is to deliver a premium service with an unparalleled focus on safety and exceptional customer service - providing seamless, fully-integrated, door-to-door moving services; which can include packing and unpacking, furniture removals, vehicle transport, pet relocations, moving insurance and much more. With our extensive national network of branches, agencies and international affiliations across Australia and the world, we got you covered. To speak further with a Kent team member, please call 1300 119 745.

Thanks!
Taron,
Kent Customer Care Team

Jo De Ceerie
Jo De Ceerie · Kent Removals & Storage

Hello, could I please get a quote to move the contents of a 3 bedroom house in Croydon, to an address in Sale Victoria, January 10th or 11th?

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Jo De Ceerie Thank you for contacting us. Could you kindly email us directly at marketing@kentrelocationgroup.com

Alternatively visit external link

Kent Customer Care Team

Colin M
Colin M · Kent Removals & Storage

Do you have a storage facility within 50Kms North of Perth? If not where is the Perth storage facility.
Thank you.
Col

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Colin Our Perth Storage facility is located in Welshpool.

Kind Regards,
Kent Relocation Group

Roland L.
Roland L. · Storage

How much dose it cost to store a 4 mitre trailer?

Therese56 · Kent Removals & Storage

Can you specify a pickup for the morning as we have to travel in the afternoon?

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Therese We can put in an AM request and our operations do their best to stick to all request. If you have a job booked in already please speak to your move manager about putting in an AM request.

Therese56

Thanks Jennifer, He is going to do that but still feel unsure about no guarantee for am pickup ): we've been
let before!

Tix V.
Tix V. · Removals

Hi Sales,

My name is Taita and my enquiry is specifically for interstate car removalist. Can I please get a quote to transport a Jaguar Land Rover SUV from Townsville (NQLD) to North Parramatta (NSW).
Kind regards
Taita

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Taita Thank you for contacting Kent Relocation Group. Please visit our website here to fill in your details to obtain a quote: external link .

Mary
Mary · Kent Removals & Storage

I looked at using you for my move. But you have some many mixed reviews on here, how can I believe the some good ones you have?

Mark A.
Mark A.

I can only answer for my move Mary and it was awesome. All the best with yours.

Bill
Bill

I agree with Mark Mary. I would be happy to try to answer any specific questions you have.

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Mary More than 60,000 Australians a year entrust Kent with moving their treasures. As we are committed to providing each one of these customers with superior customer service. If you have any specific questions please feel free to send them through to marketing@kentrelocationgroup.com or give our sales representative a call on 13 55 31 who will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Christina
Christina · Removals

Do you pick up and deliver.first pick up from West Kempsey move to Western Australia?

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Christina Kent are an Australia wide removals and storage company and would happily help you obtain a quote for moving of your possessions from West Kempsey in NSW over to WA. Please visit our website here to fill in your details to obtain a quote: external link .

Kent Customer Service Team

Christina
Christina · Removals

Do you pick up and deliver.first pick up from West Kempsey move to Western Australia.

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Christina, Kent are an Australia wide removals and storage company and would happily help you obtain a quote for moving of your possessions from West Kempsey in NSW over to WA. Please visit our website here to fill in your details to obtain a quote: external link .

Robin
Robin · Kent Removals & Storage

Would you be interested to relocate just one tall fridge from West Perth apartment to a home in Kalamunda , WA ?

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Robin - thank you for your enquiry. Please visit our website here: external link and a quote can be arranged for you. Best of luck, Kent

marinac
marinac · Storage

Are you able to move my household contents from Kooralbyn to an Adelaide storage facility?

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hello Marinac, Thank you for contacting Kent Removals and Storage. We can certainly assist you with the move from Kooralbyn to Adelaide Storage Facility. Please call us on 1300 860 452 to enable us to assist you further. Thank you.

Nick,

Anne Hodge. · Kent Removals & Storage

If we move from The Blue Mountains to Adelaide do two drivers share the driving? If not how long would it take from pick up to delivery. Is it two days or sharing driving is it overnight.

Anne Hodge.

Confirm this is my question.

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hello Anne, Thank you for your questions. All our interstate move are done via rail transport. If you wish to discuss further for your moving needs please contact us on: 1300 659 078

Thank you for contacting Kent Removals and Storage.

Nick,

alice
alice · Kent Removals & Storage

how do i pack my fridge and washing machine or bed?

do you offer additional service to remove washing maching from plug or dismantle the bed?

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hello Alice, Thank you for your question. We can offer services where we can dismantle the bed, and help you move your fridge and washing machine too. For any further information visit, external link and an expert will assist you.

Regina W · Kent Removals & Storage

From Tasmania to Brisbane. How can I get quotes from?

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Regina. Thanks for your query. You can complete this form on our website and someone will contact you ASAP: external link . You can also get an instant quote via our website: external link . If you'd like to send us your contact details in a private message, we can also pass these along to our sales team so that someone can contact you directly.

Thanks so much!

Regina W

I need someone guide me how to get start move to Brisbane

meg
meg · Kent Removals & Storage

Please tell me approximate price for car transport from Adelaide to Sydney, cheapest please. Can be depot to depot. Toyota Yaris. Thanks

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Meg. Thanks so much for your enquiry. We do provide car transport services. So that we can accurately answer all your questions, we will need some further details though. If possible, could you please contact our Adelaide Manager, Bront Demich on either +61 8 8360 2003 or BrontD@KentRemovalsStorage.com.au. He will be able to help. Thanks again, Kent

Pyi
Pyi · Kent Removals & Storage

Dear team members at Kent Removals,

We are relocating to Darwin from Perth in February 2017 and we have 2 cars that need to be transported (1 Forester and 1 corolla). My questions are

How do you transport car (open truck or with enclosure)?

How much does it cost?

How long will it take?

Can we keep our belongings in the car while the care is being transported?

Thanks,

Pyi

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Pyi. Thanks so much for your enquiry. We do provide car transport services. So that we can accurately answer all your questions, we will need some further details though. If possible, could you please contact our West Australian Regional Manager, Gordon Lentz on either +61 8 9479 2004 or GordonL@KentRemovalsStorage.com.au. He will be able to help. Thanks again, Kent

Selena Yiap
Selena Yiap · Kent Removals & Storage

Hi, I am finding a warehouse (a student as I will be going back to my hometown for less than 3 months) to put all my belongings till I come back. I would like to ask if Kent Storage is a good choice, safe and trustable? I am here in Launceston by the way.

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Selena. When you entrust Kent with the care of your belongings you can rest assured knowing they’ll be protected 24/7 by our unique Four-Level Secure Storage System. This System features Customised Wrapping, Purpose Built Containers, Superior Storage Facilities and Storage Insurance. Please let us know if you'd like any further information, we're always happy to help and can provide a free, no obligation quote.

Natasha
Natasha · Kent Removals & Storage

How long does it take to get large lounge chair & Ottoman picked up from Brisbane to Melbourne?

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi June. Thanks so much for your question. Kent would be more than happy to assist with moving your lounge chair and ottomon. Before we can provide a timeframe, we need some further details from you, just so we can be sure we take into account all the specifics of your job. If you can contact Michael Daniels (our Brisbane Branch Manager) on michaeld@KentRemovalsStorage.com.au, we would be happy to provide further details. Kind regards, Kent Removals & Storage

Adrian E.
Adrian E. · Kent Removals & Storage

I am looking to move an upright piano from Melbourne to Lorne. At Lorne the piano would need to be moved down an outside pathway with steps before entering the house. Do you have experience in moving pianos and what would the approximate cost be?

Adrian

Kent Removals & Storage   DM

Hi Adrian. Thanks so much for your question. Kent should be able to assist with moving your piano—over our 70 years experience in Australia's moving industry, we have moved countless pianos. Before we can provide a cost, we need some further details from you, just so we can be sure we take into account all the specifics of your job. If you can contact Jeet Chatterjee (our Victorian Branch Manager) on jeetc@KentRemovalsStorage.com.au, we would be happy to provide a quote once we have all the details we need. Kind regards, Kent Removals & Storage

Get an answer from our members and Kent Removals & Storage representatives

Select a listing for your question