Kent Removals & Storage

Kent Removals & Storage (page 2 of 40)

Removals, Storage

4.4

• Job Satisfaction

Est

EstMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thorough & careful

Besides doing a great job (with a competitive price), the Kent team did things I've not experienced in previous 5 removals: Every Item listed + I got a copy of list; dismantled my bed; made sure I checked the house before they drove off (& I DID leave something behind). Thanks.

Kent R.Kent Removals & Storage

Kent's - good to deal with!!

It was a pleasure dealing with Kent Removals. From the time estimator cam in to do a quote to the time the uplift happened, there was no delay. The communication and service was great. The guys that packed and did the uplift were so caring and understanding. We used the storage facility which the guys loaded the container like a jigsaw puzzle making sure everything fitted like a glove.

Top service from Townsville QLD all the way to Ballarat

Single person apartment move but with a bit of stuff. Very happy with the service. My musical instruments arrived from interstate in top condition. All of the staff were friendly, polite and helpful to deal with. At the destination they even carried in the new stuff I had ordered when it turned up. So they went above and beyond what was required.

Office LocationTownsville

Stress Free

Office LocationNewcastle
Marisa F

Marisa F

Great Service - Everything they promised happened.

My interstate move went without any hassle. The Kent people packed me up, took my things and moved then safely to Melbourne. From there the delivery happened as it should without any issue, apart from parking in the CBD, but they were patient while I sorted it out. All the people involved were happy, friendly and completely professional. The service I wanted and expected was what I got. Very happy.

Office LocationSydney

Judy

JudyWombat NSW

Best People

Move wasn’t to big in regards to furniture BUT a heck of a lot of storage boxes AND they packed all my fine china & glasswear.
So very professional & friendly as we chatted all the way thru it.
They not only removed but stored our property which was an ease of mind to both myself & my husband.
Spot on with time so no waiting around & I could not fault them in anyway from beginning to end.
Very professional & courtesies.
Would I recommend Kent’s..YES

Office LocationCanberra
Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for local move

Storage shed plus 3 bedroom for our local move 40minutes away. Uplift was excellent at both places. The unloading was a little stressful having to make sure all boxes went to the right rooms etc. but moving always is. The guys did a great job and worked really hard.

Baz

Baz

Complete professionals

2 bedroom unit, interstate, plus dog and car.
On time pickup on time delivery, not one thing damaged or broken, even picked up boxes & packing after we had unpacked. Placed furniture where requested.

Andrea HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience with ACT branch - avoid at all costs

• +10
Office LocationCanberra
Andrea H

...and an automated reply just to really round out the personalized experience! Don’t worry Kent - the next time you hear from us it will be via our lawyer. Might require more than automated marketing response for that one! Cheers

Find out how Kent Removals & Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

Less handling so lees chance of your valuable furniture being damaged

Very happy from quoting to picking up and storing goods. We had our all our White goods, furniture and family sentimental furniture stored. We liked the idea that goods are stored in container so the goods are not handled with less chance of being damaged

Dale V

Dale VSydney, NSW

Interstate Move with "Kent"

The whole experience with "Kent" was perfect, Hopefully we won't be moving again, but if we do I wouldn't use anyone else. Great communication, easy and pleasant to deal with. I can't say enough about how great you all were, many thanks from us all.

Office LocationNewcastle
Len

LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional organisation

We recently relocated from a house to an apartment in a neighbouring suburb. We chose Kent and were impressed with their professionalism with all aspects of the move. The Estimator and Uplift crew were great blokes who were punctual and very capable. Everything was delivered on time and without incident. Highly recommended. Thanks Kent.

Paul C.

Paul C.Perth, WA

Excellent!

Rodrigo and Will are awesome! Very motivated, friendly and super time efficient! I would highly recommend to anyone who requires their services, also the organising team are fantastic! Cheers, Paul

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service from Sharon Robertson, Perth office

Sharon willingly took my phone call from Sydney at 0600 Perth time after a series of emails. Her professionalism, knowledge and quality information were first class. Hopefully, a valued employee!

Office LocationPerth
Thuy

ThuyVictoria

Second time using Kent - again extremely satisfied!

I used Kent 16 years ago when moving overseas, and again this time packing and moving my furnitures to storage. Both times I was extremely impressed with the quality of their services, and their price was one of the most reasonable too! Would not hesitate to use Kent again in the future.

Maz

MazPerth, WA

Brilliant every step of the way!

Everyone was SO Brilliant! From Sydney to Perth. Very efficient & lovely people in both states. So Very grateful for a smooth move during this crazy covid time. Biggest Hugest Thanks!

Office LocationSydney
Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still Waiting!

Towser

TowserDarwin, NT

Very professional and great removalist

Our move was a three bedroom house from Darwin to Swan Hill Victoria. Two workers attended our house and loaded the container with our belongings. They ensured nothing was damaged.
The move was on time and we received a courtesy text informing us what time our furniture was arriving which was great.

Office LocationDarwin
Phil K

Phil KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good choice!

I moved from Melbourne to Perth during the pandemic and had to bring forward my move date urgently as Melbourne’s spike was increasing. Kent Removalist was able to obliged my situation. I am very happy with their staff who handled my shipment. Darren Earp was very friendly and assuring and this was partly why I chose Kent instead. Same with the 3 guys who came to pick up my stuff. Jade Hellier was very helpful when I needed to delay the pick up of my car as my flight date was changed by the airline suddenly. So all good with Kent :)

Chris

Chris

Excellent experience

Many thanks to the crew who handled our move. We had a 3bedroom house full of things as well as 2 sheds worth of gear collected over 43 years to move a couple of suburbs away. The team was punctual, friendly and professional, they made the move stress and worry free. I would recommend Kent removals for value and service.

See all Kent Removals & Storage reviews

Tix V.

Tix V.asked

Removals

Hi Sales,

My name is Taita and my enquiry is specifically for interstate car removalist. Can I please get a quote to transport a Jaguar Land Rover SUV from Townsville (NQLD) to North Parramatta (NSW).
Kind regards
Taita

Hi Taita

Thank you for contacting Kent Relocation Group. Please visit our website here to fill in your details to obtain a quote: https://interstate.kentremovalsstorage.com.au/.

Jennifer,
Customer Care Team

Mary

Maryasked

Kent Removals & Storage

I looked at using you for my move. But you have some many mixed reviews on here, how can I believe the some good ones you have?

Mark A.
Mark A.

I can only answer for my move Mary and it was awesome. All the best with yours.

Bill
Bill

I agree with Mark Mary. I would be happy to try to answer any specific questions you have.

Hi Mary

More than 60,000 Australians a year entrust Kent with moving their treasures. As we are committed to providing each one of these customers with superior customer service. If you have any specific questions please feel free to send them through to marketing@kentrelocationgroup.com or give our sales representative a call on 13 55 31 who will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Jennifer,
Customer Care Team

Christina

Christinaasked

Removals

Do you pick up and deliver.first pick up from West Kempsey move to Western Australia?

Hi Christina

Kent are an Australia wide removals and storage company and would happily help you obtain a quote for moving of your possessions from West Kempsey in NSW over to WA. Please visit our website here to fill in your details to obtain a quote: https://interstate.kentremovalsstorage.com.au/.

Kent Customer Service Team