Kenwood AT950A

Kenwood AT950A

H.OMelbourne

Can’t wash it without Aluminum coming off

In the pictures it looks like stainless steel. This is Aluminum and when you wash it black metal comes off on your hands. Had black metal all over the chicken that I minced. This product should definitely be recalled. Even cheap knives are made from stainless steel why would you guys make parts out aluminium when there so many studies that it is a neuro toxin and harmful for the body.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Kenwood
Kenwood t.Kenwood
H.O

You have already told me that you can’t assist me with this as I have put it in the dishwasher but even before that when I first got it and used lukewarm soapy water there was still black coming off it in my chicken mince meat

girlraven

girlravenPerth

Best mincing/sausages attachment

I got this attachment free with the Kenwood Stand mixer KMC510 and it's absolutely solid. It has 3 different sized cutting discs, for thick/medium/fine sized meat cuts. And it also has the full sausages making kit, with two sized sausage attachments. All the pieces of this attachment are thick and heavy duty. Highly recommended.