Kenwood Multipro Excel FPM910

• Safety
Maurice

MauriceGippsland, VIC

Runs for 5 seconds!!!

Bought this unit for my holiday house and hadnt even used it.After about 6 months finally assembled it and found it runs for about 10 seconds,turning it off and back on again-same thing,stops and lights flash.Reassembled it all again next day-same thing!!!,,Cant find the receipt-looks lke money down the drain.Useless!!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$499.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Rarely
Kenwood
De'Longhi StaffKenwood

Hi Maurice, thank you for your review. Our Kenwood food processors actually come with 5 Years Warranty :) Please give us a call on 1800 126 659 and we will be able to set up a repair case for you. Best, Kenwood

See all Kenwood Multipro Excel FPM910 reviews

Irise M.

Irise M.asked

Can I have an idea of bench space required please?

Len
Len

To have the food processor and the accessories readily available you may need almost a metre square, its a big machine although produces good results

Kenwood
DelonghiKenwood

Hi Irise M,
The base size is 43.9H x 26W x 26D, Hope this helps

Julie H.

Julie H.asked

gtb007
gtb007

My wife had the same problem. She finally used a firm grip and pulled slightly towards herself and it came off. Hope this helps

Asmaa Lasheen

Asmaa Lasheenasked

I just bought today Kenwood multi pro excel fpm910. I put on the detachable drive shaft but I can't take it off. Can someone help me please? Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Kenwood representatives